Does God know everything ?

I don't care what the logic or excuse is about nature. I don't agree with it and i would never make a system like this as it's too cruel and perverse. i would think it's more ethical then to not create it at all. The only real justice will be when this entire system and universe ends and all life in it dies so this madness and inherent foundation of immorality upon immorality ceases to be.

I would agree with you if you are referring to life

The non sentinant component of the Universe could continue with no ethical problems

:)

I would agree with you if you are referring to life

The non sentinant component of the Universe could continue with no ethical problems

:)

no duh. tell me something i don't already realize or we don't know. that is not why i posted it or the point.

I don't care what the logic or excuse is about nature. I don't agree with it and i would never make a system like this as it's too cruel and perverse. i would think it's more ethical then to not create it at all. The only real justice will be when this entire system and universe ends and all life in it dies so this madness and inherent foundation of immorality upon immorality ceases to be.
A bumper sticker for Nihilism if I ever saw one!

I don't understand why people tend to assume GOD (conceptual) is progressive rather than regressive. that it is better than rather than lesser or archaic. are your parents and the past as well as history's roots something to emulate or go back to? are your parents, grandparents, great grandparents or where you came from inherently superior to you? should you emulate and put them on an almighty pedestal because they gave you life? were they smarter, better, more evolved?

if the past and root represents primordial, then one could take the perspective that blindly assuming GOD is the highest benchmark for us may be way off on more than one level. an ignorant fallacy perhaps.

I think so, by definition the God knows everything.

It is not possible for God to know everything. For example, he cannot know which car I will buy because I haven't decided to buy one, let alone which make and model or which seller I might consider! Plus, I might die first or inherit one. Also, he cannot know my thoughts as there is no way he could access them.

Back