Does God and his --- Obey or Die law--- say that Christians are to be slaves forever?

If one does things that are worth doing, then even doing them forever wouldn't be boring.

So the underlying issue seems to be that those who complain that eternity would be monotonous are currently living lives which they believe are not worth living ...

Say you liked building. So in eternity you started to build.
You could build a Cathedral for every atom to sit in, a palace for every quark.
When you had finished, with your eternity hardly yet begun, what would you do next?

When you had finished, with your eternity hardly yet begun, what would you do next?
You're the best troll EVER, in the history of EVERYTHING :roflmao:
That was just comedy gold! :cheers:

You think yin and yang enemies but they are there to complement each other. Lose one and the other stagnates or disappears altogether.
Jus as love is complimented by hate.

Regards
DL

No. I will not love if rape and other bad thing remain. I would love to lay bad things to rest and that is all. How do you love bad things lol?

Love and perfection are yin and yang.

Does God and his --- Obey or Die law--- say that Christians are to be slaves forever?

God(s) actually never say anything. The words of those fictitious characters are composed by the authors of said fictional characters.

If not, when does your slavery to God or Satan end?

Self imposed slavery ends when the person imposing it chooses it to end.

In a discussion of God’s murder of Adam and Eve, a Christian said the following.

“My understanding is that they were created innocent with the hope of the reward for life if they obeyed and the consequence of death if they didn't.”

What this Christian said I believe is true Christian dogma and tradition.

I believe that it basically shows Christians with characters or egos that want to be or will settle for perpetual slavery.
As Paul says, be a slave to sin or a slave to God.

My reply was basic and true to his, ---- Obey or die, statement.

“IOW. Be my slave and do as you are told or die.”

So...do you still have (a) slave(s)? How many do as they are told? How many have died?

If true, then who in their right mind would or should ever want to be a Christian?

Who, in their right mind would or should believe it to be true? Who, in their right mind would or should believe it to be true that Greatest I Am is indeed in his right mind?

Do Christians want to be free men and women or slaves to a God who creates us ill and demands we be well, ----- or suffer his punishment of death?

Maybe you should ask that question of Christians on a Christian Forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pmArHBW9ns

Was man created to be a slave and to obey or die?

There again, maybe you should ask that question on a Creationist Forum.

The sin of Eve and Adam was to decide to be educated and wise instead of just slaves to ignorance.

This is your interpretation of a fictional story you read - did you check with the authors to determine the characters motivations for their actions?

Were Adam and Eve murdered by neglect by a callous God just because they wanted their eyes opened and to exercise the free will that Christians say God gave us?

There again, Greatest I am, you should probably ask that question of the authors of the fictional story you refer to.

God and his --- Obey or Die --- says that Christians are to be slaves forever.

Again, Greatest I am, your personal interpretation of your reading of a fictional story.

If not, when does your slavery to God or Satan end?

Again, Greatest I Am, self imposed slavery ends when the person imposing the slavery decides it will end.

Regards
DL

As already noted: if the way life is usually lived and experienced is to be taken as the alpha and omega of all existence, of all experience, then things look pretty bleak.

:shrug:

Galatians 4
New American Standard Bible (NASB)

4 Now I say, as long as the heir is a [a]child, he does not differ at all from a slave although he is owner of everything, 2 but he is under guardians and [c]managers until the date set by the father. 3 So also we, while we were children, were held in bondage under the [d]elemental things of the world. 4 But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under [e]the Law, 5 so that He might redeem those who were under [f]the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons. 6 Because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!” 7 Therefore you are no longer a slave, but a son; and if a son, then an heir [g]through God.

Read your own quote. It talks about being freed from bondage and adopted as sons.

Romans 6:22
But now having been freed from sin and enslaved to God, you derive your benefit, resulting in sanctification, and the outcome, eternal life.
The context in Romans 6 talks about transferring your "slavery" from sin to God. It's an improvement.

Back