does evolution exsist

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct. No person has ever witnessed such an event because it takes millions of years.
HR? RAV?
are you going to chastise this poster for being a dumbass?

anyway, punctuated equilbria says changes happen over a few generations.
science hasn't mutated any lifeforms into something different.

you know exactly what i mean rav. play the idiot.

show me the lab results of one lifeform chaging into another different lifeform complete with the scientific names.

i await patiently for you to ask "define life". :rolleyes:

stalling are we?

no it is you who is stalling - as I have already predicted:

you see the problem with the raveningly insane and dangerous religious fanatic types who support creationism, is that people who aren't mad, stupid, ignorant, or consumed with Islamist-style religious fanaticism, can give them examples of macro evolution all day - but because said raveningly insane and dangerous religious fanatic types never pin themselves to a clear definition of what macro-evolution actually means (and by that I mean "what it means on Planet Crazy" not what it REALLY means), it allows them to contuinue to deny (to themselves almost solely) that it takes place.

so seriously

define it

there you have it folks the scientific tests which prove evolution.

string:
yes, i would like to see an alternative. got one?

you know SP, others are going to read this thread you know.

Leopold99, Please answer these simple questions, as directly and in as few words as possible:

1) Do you believe that all sexually produced offspring are slightly different to the parents?

2) If so, do you believe that over time this could result in large differences?

you know SP, others are going to read this thread you know.

indeed - and for the benefit of the other readers who aren't as familiar with the modus operandi of islamic fundamentalists like you:

Lesson one in how to have tremendous fun making a fundie squirm:

insist they define the key terminology they base their argument upon

they never can - but watching them attempt to change the subject, deflect criticism, and generally just avoid answering can be absolutely hilarious - and this thread has been like a case study in that

Leopold99, Please answer these simple questions, as directly and in as few words as possible:

1) Do you believe that all sexually produced offspring are slightly different to the parents?

frankly it doesn't matter what i believe.
as i pointed out to james these mind experiments are useless as evidence.

indeed - and for the benefit of the other readers who aren't as familiar with the modus operandi of islamic fundamentalists like you:

Lesson one in how to have tremendous fun making a fundie squirm:

insist they define the key terminology they base their argument upon

they never can - but watching them attempt to change the subject, deflect criticism, and generally just avoid answering can be absolutely hilarious - and this thread has been like a case study in that
much like producing the lab results wouldn't you say ol' boy?

frankly it doesn't matter what i believe.
as i pointed out to james these mind experiments are useless as evidence.

:bugeye:
Just humour me, regardless of their use for evidence or in any discussion. They are only a couple of yes or no questions, nice and easy.

much like producing the lab results wouldn't you say ol' boy?

yet more squirming

the lab results of what?

you have failed to define the criteria that they need to be based upon

in case you had forgotten - we need your definition of the term macroevolution in order to provide you with the examples you rather disingenuously claim to seek.

this does not apply to evolution because the first life reproduced asexually.
this in turn implies early evolution was mutation driven.
mutation driven evolution should be a snap to verify in the lab.
the first answer negates this one

yet more squirming

the lab results of what?

you have failed to define the criteria that they need to be based upon

in case you had forgotten - we need your definition of the term macroevolution in order to provide you with the examples you rather disingenuously claim to seek.
go away SP you bore me.

That's why I specified SEXUALLY rather than ASEXUALLY.

And of course that applies to evolution. Evolution does not deal with the beginning of life or asexual reproduction, it deals with sexual reproduction alone.

Regardless of all that..... you have yet again evaded the questions.
Will you please answer them?

go away SP you bore me.

more like I fucking own you pal!

you have been asked 5 times to give a straight answer to a straight (and very simple) question.

you have failed to do so

I have caught you lying on several occasions in this thread

fine behavior for an upstanding muslim

That's why I specified SEXUALLY rather than ASEXUALLY.

And of course that applies to evolution. Evolution does not deal with the beginning of life or asexual reproduction, it deals with sexual reproduction alone.

Regardless of all that..... you have yet again evaded the questions.
Will you please answer them?
i am not the one supporting evolution.
but it's interesting that you say evolution isn't about single cell lifeforms.
are we taking the easy way out?

i answered your questions.

No you have not.
I asked you:

All you answered was "this does not apply to evolution because the first life reproduced asexually."

You are just trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back