• I don't know what I want

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Willy

Banned
Banned
I have heard many homosexuals say they wish they could be heterosexual, but they can't because being homosexual is true to who they are.

So, are there any heterosexual that wish they could be homosexual, but they can't because being heterosexual is true to who they are?

I think it is easier for male homosexuals to get sex than for male heterosexuals, so I do envy them that. There is no heterosexual equivalent of bath houses.

And there are times when you get frustrated with women, and wonder if maybe the gays are on to something. But then you see a pretty woman who takes your breath away....

At least they understand each other.

Homosexual couples also experience high rates of domestic abuse. The occurrence of domestic violence among homosexuals is as high as 25 to 33 percent. Between 50,000 and 100,000 lesbians are victims of domestic abuse each year, while as many as 500,000 gay men are battered. There is a common myth stating that same-sex abuse is consensual or mutual. This is not true, as homosexual victims often fight back against their abusers. Few laws exist to provide protection specifically for homosexual domestic abuse victims.

Homosexual couples also experience high rates of domestic abuse. The occurrence of domestic violence among homosexuals is as high as 25 to 33 percent. Between 50,000 and 100,000 lesbians are victims of domestic abuse each year, while as many as 500,000 gay men are battered. There is a common myth stating that same-sex abuse is consensual or mutual. This is not true, as homosexual victims often fight back against their abusers. Few laws exist to provide protection specifically for homosexual domestic abuse victims.
Weird isnt it?

I used to know two lesbian feministas who got along great when chatting about the patriarchy and so on...except they didnt get along at any other time.

Eventually one of them got violent and that was the end of it.

I have heard many homosexuals say they wish they could be heterosexual, but they can't because being homosexual is true to who they are.

The only time I have ever heard something like that was in a statement like "It would be a lot easier to live as a heterosexual, because you wouldn't be discriminated against and treated like a lower-class citizen, and be the subject of homophobic bigotry."

No homosexual I know has ever said he or she would rather be heterosexual for sexual reasons. It's always for social reasons.

So, are there any heterosexual that wish they could be homosexual, but they can't because being heterosexual is true to who they are?

Not surprising, when you consider that heterosexuality is the majority, and homosexual people in general do not seek to oppress and vilify heterosexuals.

Homosexual couples also experience high rates of domestic abuse. The occurrence of domestic violence among homosexuals is as high as 25 to 33 percent. Between 50,000 and 100,000 lesbians are victims of domestic abuse each year, while as many as 500,000 gay men are battered.

What's your source for this statistic? And what are the equivalent statistics for heterosexuals?

There is a common myth stating that same-sex abuse is consensual or mutual. This is not true, as homosexual victims often fight back against their abusers.

If somebody is a "victim" of an attack, obviously consent is not involved. The word "abuse" also implies non-consent.

Only an idiot would assert that sexual abuse of any kind is consensual.

Where did you get this "common myth" from? Idiot.com?

Not really, people who are homosexual have to know that what they do is not right.

The other homosexual that they are in a relationship with is a constant reminder of that.

no what they do is right be a bigot against them is what is not right. you seem to believe the anti-homosexual propaganda

Not really, people who are homosexual have to know that what they do is not right.

What specifically about what they do is "not right"? Being what they are? Or doing particular things? In either case, please explain what is "not right" about it.

What specifically about what they do is "not right"? Being what they are? Or doing particular things? In either case, please explain what is "not right" about it.

homosexuals do not contribute genes to evolution thus slowing process of human evolution and lessening the chance of survival of human civilization over time...

Also homosexuals increase probability and distribution of STD's.

Also homosexuals threaten the existence of human civilization as they are very much causing others to become homosexuals as well...thus causing the civilization to not continue to reproduce. Overpopulation problem changing into underpopulation...and finally extinction...Neanderthals come to mind.

Neanderthals became extinct because they were all Friends of Judy? That is unintentionally hilarious.

You make it sound as though we all have a duty to the state to reproduce.

And causing others to become gay... I guess they'll have to admit it, you caught them.

'98 Homosexual-Recruitment Drive Nearing Goal

SAN FRANCISCO—Spokespersons for the National Gay & Lesbian Recruitment Task Force announced Monday that more than 288,000 straights have been converted to homosexuality since Jan. 1, 1998, putting the group well on pace to reach its goal of 350,000 conversions by the end of the year.

"Thanks to the tireless efforts of our missionaries nationwide, in the first seven months of 1998, nearly 300,000 heterosexuals were ensnared in the Pink Triangle," said NGLRTF co-director Patricia Emmonds. "Clearly, the activist homosexual lobby is winning."
"It's crucial that we reach these kids while they're still young," Emmonds said. "That's when they're most vulnerable to our message of sexual promiscuity and deviance."

"When I grow up, I want to be gay," said Christopher Linn, 8, a second-grader at Philadelphia's Lakeside Elementary School, one of thousands of public schools nationwide that actively promote the homosexual agenda. "I don't want to have a family or go to church."

"Straight people don't have any fun," said Teddy Nance, 11, after watching Breeders Are Boring!, an anti-heterosexual filmstrip, in his fifth-grade class at Crestwood Elementary School in Roanoke, VA. "Gay people get to do whatever they want."

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28970

The only time I have ever heard something like that was in a statement like "It would be a lot easier to live as a heterosexual, because you wouldn't be discriminated against and treated like a lower-class citizen, and be the subject of homophobic bigotry.
Not here in America, homosexuals are treated very well, they have there own cities, TV shows, clubs, restaurants, bars ect.... but it is still clear how depressing the homosexual lifestyle is. The extreamly high suicide rate amoung homosexuals is a clear sign of this.
No homosexual I know has ever said he or she would rather be heterosexual for sexual reasons. It's always for social reasons.
I have spoken to many homosexual who regret ever letting another man penatrate there body's, and how depressed they felt since that moment.
Not surprising, when you consider that heterosexuality is the majority, and homosexual people in general do not seek to oppress and vilify heterosexuals.
Not here in America, there is far more pity for homosexuals then oppression.
What's your source for this statistic? And what are the equivalent statistics for heterosexuals?
This site has some wierd rule about no links till you have made 20 posts. But the info came from a pro homosexual site that is trying to help by addressing the issue.

If somebody is a "victim" of an attack, obviously consent is not involved. The word "abuse" also implies non-consent.
Because homosexual relationships are of same sex, during a domestic dispute one will be less willing to back down and being they are of the same sex violence is more acceptable.
Only an idiot would assert that sexual abuse of any kind is consensual..
I agree, but it is you who asserted this statement.
Where did you get this "common myth" from? Idiot.com.
I am not allowed to post the link yet.

You wouldn't be discriminating against me and treating me like a lower-class citizen, and making me the subject of heterophobic bigotry by sqaying I got my info from Idiot.com?

P.S
Your anger reminds me of the homosexuals whom I have spoken with.

Why do they "have to know it?" If you were born in ancient Greece, you would have thought male homosexuality was normal, in fact healthy. In that culture one might well "wish he were homosexual" just so one could fit in with all the other prominent citizens.

It seems to me that the taboo against homosexuality is cultural, not genetic, and the desire to be straight (and the lack of desire to become gay) is also likely to be culturally driven and not innate.

Hmm... Would I want to be homosexual? No, I like women. However if it makes me the richest man in the world overnight then it's bloody tempting. $_$

dragon:

homosexuals do not contribute genes to evolution thus slowing process of human evolution and lessening the chance of survival of human civilization over time...

Neither do heterosexuals who choose not to have children. There are, nevertheless, more than enough human beings to keep the human race going. In fact, the total number is increasing all the time.

Also homosexuals increase probability and distribution of STD's.

How?

Also homosexuals threaten the existence of human civilization as they are very much causing others to become homosexuals as well...

No they aren't.

We all have a duty to the state to reproduce.

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back