Do we taste death when we die?

Weird. If it starts to happen a lot I would get your Mrs to drive.
Science cannot explain a lot of things right now.
However, history has taught us that they do an ok job.
What questions are unanswered compared to 500 years ago? 200?
What explanations were offered prior to a scientific treatment?

Let's go basic. Disease is caused by? First century?
1600s?
1900s?
2023?
Pinball, I was quoting Dave:
I had an experience where I was lying in bed alone, then I just lifted out of my body and walked through my apartment hall bodyless. I walked through my front door and in the communal landing there we dozens of ghost like figures waving daggers who were completely unaware of my presence. I walked(it seemed that way) back to my body on the bed that was lifeless and got back in. I immediately regretted my decision because my body just didn't move at all, it had stopped functioning. My soul was stuck in what seemed like a dead body. I was panicking because I couldn't talk, shout for help nothing. I shouted out for Jesus in my soul mind, nothing, then I shouted out God. A few moments later, my left arm started to move, then everything kicked in, what a relief it was. Pretty bad experience in all.

I thought I'd share the closest I've come to death. Leaving the body is painless, but being stuck in a none responsive body is fear itself.
If Dave ever becomes a bus driver???

What does science say about out of body experiences?
The scientifc approach would be to assume you were surely hallucinating until such time as we could find any evidence to suggest anything paranormal.

It falls under the principle of 'It ain't a thing until it's a thing'.

But that does not invalidate your experience.

Back