Do Aliens Exist?

what is your take on the signal tho phlog?

Given it was not detected by all three of the Big Ear detectors, and never again by any one of them, I'm guessing it was either some kind of system glitch, or maybe the security guard using his walkie talkie too close to a detector.

I don't think it's feasible it was such a narrow beam of transmission it could strike just one detector, that would rather defeat the point.

"An extrasolar planet, or exoplanet, is a planet outside the Solar System. As of January 11, 2011, astronomers have announced the confirmed detection of 518 such planets,[1] with hundreds more planet candidates awaiting to be confirmed by more detailed investigations." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrasolar_planet

Here's the new update directly from wikipedia:

"An extrasolar planet, or exoplanet, is a planet outside the Solar System. As of February 2, 2011, astronomers have announced the confirmed detection of 525 such planets,[1] with at least 1,235 planet candidates, including 54 that may be in the "Habitable Zone,[2][3][4] awaiting confirmation by more detailed investigations." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrasolar_planet

Say "Hello to ET"

Hello All,It's been over 60 years and the solution to UFOs still eludes us. So I think it's time for action. We are trying to get the world to say "Hello" to ETon a certain day as one world.This is an attempt to put the question of ET existence to rest once and for all.

I therefore ask you to read the piece below and consider it. If you have questions, post them.

Operation Asking:

We ask ET to come to our skies globally on the date given so that we can begin to clear up the confusion that humanity has about them. I, like many people, have a picture based on the sum total of my experiences, and this picture, when compared to what other people have to say, is, as usual, different. The confusion level in this topic is too high, and it must be dealt with. Operation Asking will be the first step in an attempt to eliminate this confusion, and where we go from here will be based on the outcome of this first attempt at contact. Also, it needs to be understood that there is NO leadership in this picture. The idea is to get the word out globally and each and every person who wishes to try this will stand on their own two feet and simply pass the word along to every spot on the globe. This is NOT a “me” project – this is a “humanity” project. I will answer questions if necessary, but the idea is that people need to focus on themselves and on completing this project if they want it done: the picture is super-simple.

The date used in this (Wed. 7 / 20 / 2011 @ 5:20 AM Greenwich time) only has to do with my final conclusions and is NOT something people have to adopt as a belief; remember, we are putting aside doctrinal differences. Everyone is free to continue to believe whatever they choose regarding ET, including the notion that ET is here to do us harm. I have never had an ounce of trouble from them since 1955 when my experiences began, and there are others who say the same thing. One side or the other is wrong in this dual-aspect picture, and we will hopefully clear THIS problem up once and for all.

This date of 7 / 20 / 11 marks the time when the Orion nebula rises with the sun as viewed from Stonehenge. The nebula is the archetype for a symbol that we have lost, whose age goes back some 40,000 years. Stonehenge was chosen for its ancient history and ancient picture, and for no other connecting reason. This is OUR date and OUR picture for this - period. No one is forcing anyone to believe what I have found concerning it.

Regarding the why's of this “asking to come”:

In the topic of UFOs one picture has remained constant - the overall uniform confusion and resultant guesswork regarding ET and their flitting presence in our skies. In all of these years of ‘things happening’, there is still no uniform consensus as to what is going on, so, on the date selected, we are ‘ASKING THEM’ to provide the people of earth with evidence of their presence and put at least that much of the problem to rest. For those who believe the so-called “Powers That Be” have this type of flying technology and could fool us, let me just say that even if this was true and they had flying UFO-like craft, they cannot have as many ships as it would take to fill our skies on a global level – so, that ends THAT problem. Also, we are NOT asking for a landing, as quite frankly I believe this would upset a great many people, and the appearance in the sky, for some, would be upsetting enough. The picture involved is really no different than a young child's first look out of a window, and learning that there is more to his or her world than the house they live in. As the child grows, the picture of the world becomes larger still; this is just the next step in that picture's enlargement.

Regarding the HOW'S of "asking" ET to show up on that date, I leave this up to you. Some people, like myself, know for a fact their life is closely monitored; others are not sure. Do whatever you feel you should do to get a message out to them, if indeed you feel this is even necessary. Personally, I feel they watch everything here and know exactly what’s going on, so I do not believe there will be a problem.

One last thing ... there is no way this arrival can be guaranteed to happen – we are asking; there may be things we do not know about. Personally, I think it will happen as they have been doing this for decades, just not in a global organized manor. Also, we are not asking them to fly over restricted airspace and cause a military panic (even though this seems to happen fairly regularly). We are leaving the ‘hows’ of this picture up to them.

I believe the time has come for us as a people to grow up and meet the neighbors. I believe the time has come to TRY and eliminate the questions we have been plagued with for decades regarding ET and their presence here. It seems the world leaders cannot be trusted to share what they know - if indeed they know anything. This is OUR planet – not theirs - and we want to know. We the people - have spoken.

Please copy and paste this message to everyone you know, on every spot on the globe.

This email address is for important and not casual contact. Spam will be dealt with.

Thank you
OC
onlychild "at" ftml "dot" net

"An extrasolar planet, or exoplanet, is a planet outside the Solar System. As of January 11, 2011, astronomers have announced the confirmed detection of 518 such planets,[1] with hundreds more planet candidates awaiting to be confirmed by more detailed investigations." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrasolar_planet
Maybe . But I conjecture they may not even be looking for us or may not even be on the same wave length as us. Intelligent life ? Who friggen knows ?

Hello All,

This is a small reminder that the "Say Hello to ET" event on July 20, 2011 @ 5:20am GMT is now only 4 months away.

The "Time Travel" convention tries this stunt every year and so far no one from the future has turned up and no ones gone back to tell them not to bother doing it again this year.

Why would we even ask such a question?

We are the only life that has ever existed any where and any time.

Or we are not.

Why would we have ever assumed we are the only life that has ever existed, intelligent or not?

Is there a scientific basis for making such an assumption?

Hello pywakit and All,

No one is or can make any assumptions concerning ET. It's a surefire way to stay right where we are in what anyone says they "know" or someone's theory of what's really going on. It's all speculation, and, for most, it can be quite simply one of life's little traps.

I am not a believer. I have no stake in this. But I am tired of the UFO dialogue going round and round with no end or solution (OTHER than assumption) in sight. Tricky wording can make those ASSUMPTIONS appear as fact. Well, what do you think, enough is enough?

This is not a "stunt". This is a very individual and personal choice one can make for themselves to circumvent every known establishment in an attempt to answer the question of whether or not ET exists. No other questions, ideas, conjectures, hypothesis, reasons for being here, or anything else can be more than a guess until existence is proved first.

Scientific basis is impossible- until ET is proved. Everything anyone thinks is moot- until ET is proved, and without doubt. This cannot be compared to time travel. Apples and oranges.

I will address other concerns but read the notice a couple of times and you will get the spirit and understand more of what it is proposing. Either way July 20th pans out it, and who can say which wat that will be, it will take courage for serious participation no matter who you are. That will be apparent if one happens to be alone that day.

Last edited:
My point is 'we' exist.

There is a considerable amount of evidence that this phenomenon (our existence) is the result of natural processes resulting from the physical laws we observe to exist universally within our field of observation.

There is zero evidence that we are here because of supernatural intervention.

And if it happened once, it can happen again.

Time travel (for biologicals) is extremely problematic based on our current understanding of physics.

Interstellar/intergalactic/interdimensional travel is equally problematic.

While we have not detected other intelligent life, it is absurd (and astonishingly egotistical) to assume we are the only life in the Hubble volume, let alone beyond the Hubble volume.

This hypothesis was understandable when all we knew was the earth, and a few thousand lights in the sky. To continue to hold to this belief is to ignore everything we have since learned about the universe.

And knowing what we do, why would we continue to think our Hubble volume is the only such manifestation of matter/energy that has ever existed?

Ego. Ignorant superstition. Our irrational belief that we have a 'special' purpose.

Based on the deafening silence from SETI, it is clear the Drake Equation was a little overly optimistic.

I think there is a strong case to be made for any other radio-capable life form that has existed since the big bang would be identical to us. No Klingons, or Vulcans. No winged aliens with radio. No aquatic radio-capable life forms. Try building a radio under water. Tell me how it works out.

Telekinesis? Good luck on that, too. Fantasy. Unless we are willing to accept that the laws of physics are suspended in different pockets of space.

Radio capable life is obviously extremely rare. But it happens. We are the undeniable proof. It might take a few million or even a few billion galaxies to create just one such species. There might be only a few hundred that have existed since the big bang.

But to believe we are the only one? That's just unjustified ego.

Hello pywakit,

Incredible! I (to my very own astonishment!) agree on every point you made. Every one! Thanks for reaffirming my faith the human brain. Telekenesis? yeah, me too. Telepathy? probably not but the jury as far as I know is still out. Thank you for responding.

pywakit said:
While we have not detected other intelligent life, it is absurd (and astonishingly egotistical) to assume we are the only life in the Hubble volume, let alone beyond the Hubble volume.

Actually it's not absurd at all. Let me put it like this, Science attempts to reverse engineer the fundamentals of physics and the overall universe. We assume that some entropic event catalysed the universe like some cosmological "accident", with no being making any decision over it's process. We assume that such a process is completely natural, however we tend to ignore certain basic points.

For instance "What is life?" or "Why does it function?", I mean if the universe was just a physic's accident born from Thermal Dynamics, why do we think, why do we eat, procreate or quite simply move?

Obviously the argument is, "This occurred over time through evolution?" but it still lacks the fundamentals of what actually caused the initial metamorphosis from "Inanimate molecules" to "Animated molecules"

To simplify how I mean, lets say you have the ingredients for making a cake. You can get them, put them all in a bowl next to each other (don't stir them, remember they are symbolising the "Inanimate state" of how the ingredients naturally are), however with the right quantity, mixing and the overall method including cooking you can make a cake.

I guess what I'm implying is you could get all the ingredients that make life together, but it's not going to spontaneously come alive, name itself "John" and go about founding a family.

So this brings me to a question I asked, "If you've got this problem where something should technically be "Inanimate" and isn't, how do you go about making that happen?"

The answer I came up with was Symbiosis. In the sense that you could place those inanimate traits into a "Matriced" environment and manipulate the matricing much like strings on a puppet. I hypothesised that you could matrix a petridish with those building blocks in a support fluid and if you were utilising vast supercomputers to not just observe the matrix but manipulate it. Over time you could "program" the materials to work together like parts of an engine.

I hypothesised further that the longer you run the system, the more you could develop it to the point where it could contain it's own memory and follow it's own designated routines after shutting down the matrice system.

In essence the hypothesis works out how to build life, but it also looks towards seeing the universe as being matriced. With this in mind it lead to points that ebb's towards Digital Physics, in the sense "The universe you exist in, might well be an Emulation in another universe."

So what does this mean in regards to "Aliens"?

Well my first statements were saying "Science reverse engineers the universe and it's physics", this implies that if we are a giant Emulator our very laws of existence are written based upon what we have reverse engineered. The limitations of our universe would be inherited by either our sceptical nature presuming something to be absurd when it was not, or because it would fundamentally undermine our universe.

In the instance of "Aliens", We have no evidence to suggest there are any, we have no clue as to how any would look if any do actually exist, so in the above reasoning we wouldn't have any parameters to put down and therefore would likely default to "Not having any aliens in our emulation" (Other than in Science Fiction)

It can be extrapolated, if we had the capacity to choose if aliens exist, our governments would pretty much state it would be a bad idea in the long run, since we wouldn't be in control of aliens, we wouldn't know if they were friend or foe, and rather than potentially being drawn into a conflict or risk one or other race getting eugenic, it would actually make sense "Not to include aliens in the Emulation design."

(It would explain why this planet has many different lifeforms considering that via Natural Selection and the close proximity of each type with one another, either a species would thrive, become subservient of another or die out through extinction and all within the observable reference of the planet we reside.)

So in essence, like I stated it really isn't absurd to suggest there are "No aliens in the universe", if anything it's actually more likely that it is actually accurate.

Hello pywakit,

Incredible! I (to my very own astonishment!) agree on every point you made. Every one! Thanks for reaffirming my faith the human brain. Telekenesis? yeah, me too. Telepathy? probably not but the jury as far as I know is still out. Thank you for responding.

Thanks for agreeing. Maybe I can fix that problem. Lol.

From my very limited understanding of brain function, electromagnetism, biochemistry, and physics, I do not think it is possible for a biological species to achieve functional or practical telepathy without the use of artificial internal/external technologies.

We are asking the brain to transmit information across a given distance in some electromagnetic form. Chemical transmission would be useless over any distances. Based on the currently known laws of physics, chemistry, and thermodynamics, how much energy would be required to transmit with sufficient power to reach receptors in your target's brain, 2 feet from you, let alone if your target was thousands of miles away?

For that matter, how could this transmission be directed specifically at just that one individual target out of billions? Or a specific group, like a business meeting? How could you focus the 'thought' beam? Keep it from just broadcasting out in all directions?

And even if you could focus the transmission, how would you 'find' your target out of all the billions of people? Just 'will' it to happen? I think that would require magic. I don't think magic is possible in the universe. Anywhere.

I think the only way this could be possible is we would need a monstrously powerful set of computers, constantly monitoring all living humans brain activity and some kind of DNA phone book, so to speak, where the computer can recognize anyone from their brain's individual patterns of electromagnetic activity.

Lacking new physics, I think the jury went home. Could be wrong, of course. I'm no mathematician.

Last edited:
Actually it's not absurd at all. Let me put it like this, Science attempts to reverse engineer the fundamentals of physics and the overall universe. We assume that some entropic event catalysed the universe like some cosmological "accident", with no being making any decision over it's process. We assume that such a process is completely natural, however we tend to ignore certain basic points.

For instance "What is life?" or "Why does it function?", I mean if the universe was just a physic's accident born from Thermal Dynamics, why do we think, why do we eat, procreate or quite simply move?

Why is that relevant? So what? The universe is stuffed with observed phenomena. We don't have explanations for all the observed phenomena. 'Why' is an egostistical question. How is relevant. You might as well ask why the sun shines. Or what's the sun's purpose.

Ok. So we think. We feel. We are animate. Big deal. We require energy to continue existing in the 'life' form. We don't now how this happens yet. Doesn't mean our existence is serving some purpose.

Obviously the argument is, "This occurred over time through evolution?" but it still lacks the fundamentals of what actually caused the initial metamorphosis from "Inanimate molecules" to "Animated molecules"

It doesn't matter.

To simplify how I mean, lets say you have the ingredients for making a cake. You can get them, put them all in a bowl next to each other (don't stir them, remember they are symbolising the "Inanimate state" of how the ingredients naturally are), however with the right quantity, mixing and the overall method including cooking you can make a cake.

I guess what I'm implying is you could get all the ingredients that make life together, but it's not going to spontaneously come alive, name itself "John" and go about founding a family.

Sure it is. Unless gods did it. Magically. It's either a physical, natural process we do not yet understand, or it is a 'magical' supernatural process we do not yet understand. If it's magical, this kind of phenomenon is rare indeed, as we have zero evidence of any processes existing outside the laws of physics.

So this brings me to a question I asked, "If you've got this problem where something should technically be "Inanimate" and isn't, how do you go about making that happen?"

The answer I came up with was Symbiosis. In the sense that you could place those inanimate traits into a "Matriced" environment and manipulate the matricing much like strings on a puppet. I hypothesised that you could matrix a petridish with those building blocks in a support fluid and if you were utilising vast supercomputers to not just observe the matrix but manipulate it. Over time you could "program" the materials to work together like parts of an engine.

I hypothesised further that the longer you run the system, the more you could develop it to the point where it could contain it's own memory and follow it's own designated routines after shutting down the matrice system.

Who is this 'you'?

In essence the hypothesis works out how to build life, but it also looks towards seeing the universe as being matriced. With this in mind it lead to points that ebb's towards Digital Physics, in the sense "The universe you exist in, might well be an Emulation in another universe."

Yikes.

So what does this mean in regards to "Aliens"?

Well my first statements were saying "Science reverse engineers the universe and it's physics", this implies that if we are a giant Emulator our very laws of existence are written based upon what we have reverse engineered. The limitations of our universe would be inherited by either our sceptical nature presuming something to be absurd when it was not, or because it would fundamentally undermine our universe.

Yikes again. The universe is what it is because we think it is?

In the instance of "Aliens", We have no evidence to suggest there are any, we have no clue as to how any would look if any do actually exist, so in the above reasoning we wouldn't have any parameters to put down and therefore would likely default to "Not having any aliens in our emulation" (Other than in Science Fiction)

A basic understanding of biology, geology, archeology, physics, chemistry, electromagnetism, gravity, astrophysics, astronomy, and a little simple deductive reasoning tells us what they won't look like. Radio-capable species, anyway. Millions of species have existed on earth. Practically every conceivable design. Scads of them are quite successful. 90% of all species are gone. Countless designs have had millions if not hundreds of millions of years to achieve technology. Sharks have existed almost unchanged for 350 million years. Ever see one with a cell phone? Besides eating one, I mean?

Other hominids had a very long time, and excellent conditions under which to advance. How far did they get? Fire?

After millions of years, primates have figured out some basic tools. Having even millions more years to work with, birds can build nests. Big deal. They have all had ages to get their technological act together. Never will happen.

Then we come to homosapiens. 200,000 years and we left the planet. 200,000 years. But did 'homosapiens' itself actually accomplish this? No.

A small handfull of our species, the genius of maybe a couple hundred or so are responsible for the quantum leaps. Out of billions. The rest of the bright boys and girls just expanded upon their genius. If not for those few dudes and dudettes, we would still be without a wheel.

It takes a very special creature to achieve radio. A tiny subgroup of homosapiens did it. The idea that any old configuration of life can achieve radio ignores the evidence in front of us.

It can be extrapolated, if we had the capacity to choose if aliens exist, our governments would pretty much state it would be a bad idea in the long run, since we wouldn't be in control of aliens, we wouldn't know if they were friend or foe, and rather than potentially being drawn into a conflict or risk one or other race getting eugenic, it would actually make sense "Not to include aliens in the Emulation design."

No idea what you mean here.

(It would explain why this planet has many different lifeforms considering that via Natural Selection and the close proximity of each type with one another, either a species would thrive, become subservient of another or die out through extinction and all within the observable reference of the planet we reside.)

Not seeing the relevance.

So in essence, like I stated it really isn't absurd to suggest there are "No aliens in the universe", if anything it's actually more likely that it is actually accurate.

Wow. Totally lost me. Several paragraphs ago. Sorry I am so obtuse.

All this is superfluous, of course. It still comes down to a natural process or a supernatural (outside the laws of physics) process. Since we have no evidence of supernatural in the entire visible universe, I am going to have to go with "everything that exists exists because of natural processes." Until someone can prove that magic (an imaginary human concept) exists, anyway.

This means if we can exist once, and all the rest of the visible universe operates under the same laws, chemistry, physics, etc., and there are at least 10^24 stars in the Hubble volume, the chances of our life form existing ONLY once is mathematically 'impossible'. For that matter, the chances of our Hubble volume being the only time and place matter/energy has existed is equally and stupidly remote.

The only evidence we have that this is possible is our ego.

Last edited:
Given the quantities of oxygen, hydrogen, methane, sulphur, carbon and other life-friendly chemicals like ammonia out there in space, I think it's likely given the trillions of galaxies each with trillions of stars, and planets being found that are in a galactic "sweet zone", it's fairly likely.

Whether they amount to anything more than this: http://www.sciforums.com/picture.php?albumid=137&pictureid=831 is another matter.

Who is this 'you'?

The 'you' admittedly personalised it however the 'you' could well be Scientists and Physicists working on creating such an event. Since 'I' am not currently working on the physics of it.

The universe is what it is because we think it is?
Now that's the fundamental of some religions and philosophies, the main issue however is that we don't just magic things out of the blue based upon a notion. In the emulation concept all the very fundamentals would be build upon the consensus of Science, for instance we wouldn't leave out the limitations of light speed, or that absolute vacuums are "Absolutely freezing", or the inverse-square law.

While there is the quaint theory that a person could possible "hook" to the source-code of such an emulation and manipulate it at whim (through the use of a User Interface), it's the stuff of science fiction for the most part, as one of the main concerns with giving one guy the power to alter the universe is that they would be made a "god" and likely suffer the egotism and mania that goes with that reasoning.

Wow. Totally lost me. Several paragraphs ago. Sorry I am so obtuse.
Admittedly I tried to compound the explanation because of the length of text.

In essence the hypothesis was this, Let's say that we (meaning mankind and it's sciences) can build the universe as an emulation and therefore we live within side it. We generate the world we know with all the functions we know, we create the planet existing around a star; and that star existing within a galaxy; and that galaxy existing in a universe, and we keep building until we can't imagine any further.

We then realise that we have all these stars and all these planets and while we might well have concentrated on that one very special bluey-green one since we can get all the information we'd ever require to emulate it. The rest of the universe is based upon hypothesis, speculations and test results.

If we pick some random star and imply there is a planet, we'd have to do a bit more than "Imagine there is life there" to make it actually exist, we would have to see this life for ourselves to "weave it into the fabric of existence". After all with no solid data, it would likely be excluded.

Now I implied that if we could make the decision to make other lifeforms spontaneously appear in the universe based upon popular belief rather than science, that a number of governments would object to that capacity as a whole. The reason they would object is a mixture of fear and understanding that you can define what options you have right off the bat.

For instance if we put a lifeform into the universe would it be subservient to us? Would it see us as deities to itself? Would our people see them as inferior to us? Would it catalyse xenophobic hatred and cause potential conflict with us and them?

In turn: What if they put us into the universe or at least manipulated to make it looked like they pipped us to that post in regards to it's creation? Would we see them as deities? Would we be seen as inferior?

Overall would one species be devalued against the other to the point where "Slavery" occurs through the difference in the hierarchy positioning?

In essence if given the choice to decide on whether those questions above have actual answers or are actually just "Non Applicable" is totally down to the decisions that our governments might make on an emulators outcome.

Rather than getting to the point of a war or eugenic eradication of a race for fear that they might impose their will on us, (or through us imposing our will on them.) it would suggest that the simple emulator variable "How many players?" might only ever be "1".

Last edited:
"The acceptance of a theory as true does involve a personal choice in a way that a law does not. Different people do differ about theories; they can choose whether or no they will believe them; but people do not differ about laws; there is no personal choice; universal agreement can be forced. Again, if we look at the history of science, we shall find that the great advances in theory are more closely connected with the names of the great men than are the advances in law. Every important theory is associated with some man whose scientific work was notable apart from that theory; either he invented other important theories or in some way he did scientific work greatly above the average. On the other hand there are a good many well-known laws which are associated with the names of men who, apart from those particular laws, are practically unknown; they discovered one important law, but they have no claim to rank among the geniuses of science. That fact seems to indicate that a greater degree of genius is needed to invent true theories than to discover true laws." - Norman Campbell

The 'you' admittedly personalised it however the 'you' could well be Scientists and Physicists working on creating such an event. Since 'I' am not currently working on the physics of it.

Now that's the fundamental of some religions and philosophies, the main issue however is that we don't just magic things out of the blue based upon a notion. In the emulation concept all the very fundamentals would be build upon the consensus of Science, for instance we wouldn't leave out the limitations of light speed, or that absolute vacuums are "Absolutely freezing", or the inverse-square law.

While there is the quaint theory that a person could possible "hook" to the source-code of such an emulation and manipulate it at whim (through the use of a User Interface), it's the stuff of science fiction for the most part, as one of the main concerns with giving one guy the power to alter the universe is that they would be made a "god" and likely suffer the egotism and mania that goes with that reasoning.

Admittedly I tried to compound the explanation because of the length of text.

In essence the hypothesis was this, Let's say that we (meaning mankind and it's sciences) can build the universe as an emulation and therefore we live within side it. We generate the world we know with all the functions we know, we create the planet existing around a star; and that star existing within a galaxy; and that galaxy existing in a universe, and we keep building until we can't imagine any further.

We then realise that we have all these stars and all these planets and while we might well have concentrated on that one very special bluey-green one since we can get all the information we'd ever require to emulate it. The rest of the universe is based upon hypothesis, speculations and test results.

If we pick some random start and imply there is a planet, we'd have to do a bit more than "Imagine there is life there" to make it actually exist, we would have to see this life for ourselves to "weave it into the fabric of existence". After all with no solid data, it would likely be excluded.

Now I implied that if we could make the decision to make other lifeforms spontaneously appear in the universe based upon popular belief rather than science, that a number of governments would object to that capacity as a whole. The reason they would object is a mixture of fear and understanding that you can define what options you have right off the bat.

For instance if we put a lifeform into the universe would it be subservient to us? Would it see us as deities to itself? Would our people see them as inferior to us? Would it catalyse xenophobic hatred and cause potential conflict with us and them?

In turn: What if they put us into the universe or at least manipulated to make it looked like they pipped us to that post in regards to it's creation? Would we see them as deities? Would we be seen as inferior?

Overall would one species be devalued against the other to the point where "Slavery" occurs through the difference in the hierarchy positioning?

In essence if given the choice to decide on whether those questions above have actual answers or are actually just "Non Applicable" is totally down to the decisions that our governments might make on an emulators outcome.

Rather than getting to the point of a war or eugenic eradication of a race for fear that they might impose their will on us, (or through us imposing our will on them.) it would suggest that the simple emulator variable "How many players?" might only ever be "1".

Do you have some evidence to support any of these hypotheses?

"The acceptance of a theory as true does involve a personal choice in a way that a law does not. Different people do differ about theories; they can choose whether or no they will believe them; but people do not differ about laws; there is no personal choice; universal agreement can be forced. Again, if we look at the history of science, we shall find that the great advances in theory are more closely connected with the names of the great men than are the advances in law. Every important theory is associated with some man whose scientific work was notable apart from that theory; either he invented other important theories or in some way he did scientific work greatly above the average. On the other hand there are a good many well-known laws which are associated with the names of men who, apart from those particular laws, are practically unknown; they discovered one important law, but they have no claim to rank among the geniuses of science. That fact seems to indicate that a greater degree of genius is needed to invent true theories than to discover true laws." - Norman Campbell

Ok. Now what does this have to do with other life (intelligent or not) in the universe?

Back