Disclosure Project-For Real?

I just want to make it clear that I really, really am not him. He makes it sound like he is me (good job f*ckwad). And Fox there are actually multiple gods, Zeus, Jupiter, Apollo, George Lucas, and me. I am the god of sciforums, but I am also demon-inflicted (check pseudoscience).

"I am FoxMulder! I am not PolluxV! I am FoxMulder and only FoxMulder and I am for real!"

Mental is what you are, unless you are one of us.

*Xev looks around suspiciously*

I guess I have to trust you guys that you aren't FoxMulder.

Say, the way he keeps ranting about Cthulhu, could he be Tony1? (Yeah, I say that about everyone)

"I am here to help, Xev. This is not a joke!"

Okay, come by my house on saturday and help fold laundry. :p

"Answer the question, foolish one! Cthulhu cannot save you, only Jesus can!"

WTF? First I'm an athiestic slut, then I'm a 'sweet girl', now I'm 'foolish one'.

Whass with the mood swings, Fox? :bugeye:

"Do not swear by Cthullu! Cthullu is a demon monster!"

CTHULHU! CTHULHU YOU NUTCASE! NOT 'CTHULLU'!

And, for the love of the Elder Ones, Cthulhu is not a demon!

Et alia:

*Xev enters in her ceremonial robes, carrying a copy of the Necronomicon. She places her right hand on the Necronomicon and her left hand on her forhead*

Oh Great Cthulhu, I serve you well and would not propegate such lies about you as calling you 'Cthullu' and 'a demon monster'.

Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'yleh wgha'nagl fhtagn!

Edited for I am the veritable Inspector Clousoue of rituals involving the Great Cthulhu. :p

Last edited:
Originally posted by Xev

*Xev enters in her ceremonial robes, carrying a copy of the Necronomicon. She places her right hand on the Necronomicon and her right hand on her forhead*

Right hand on book, right hand on forehead. Does this mean your right hand is up between the book and your forehead? That might look a tad silly... :p

It would appear Fox Mulder is quite sincere.

In the interest of the board I decided to do a little check myself...

I sent a message to Fox where I stated I was on his side in the conspiracies and had been contacted by government ages and such.....

His reply greatly influenced me to believe his sincerity. While I admitt that what I did was maybe a joke Porfiry could see to be taken to far, it was not done in a joking reason. If I was doing it for laughs I probably would have said I had encountered demon dinosaurs eating demonic pizza and such. I figure this will end all doubt as to whether or not Fox is sincere, which is something both us and he will enjoy.

Beware Tyler!

Beware! I think you were serious, but are being led astray by Xev and her 'Cthulhu' demon!

Beware, Tyler, or be trapped in demonic bondage.

For the love of god Xev, STOP CLAIMING EVERYONE TO BE TONY!!!!

Who is Tony?

I am not any Tony.

Adam:
That might look a tad silly...

This is not silly-funny! This is real! Xev must reject this Cthulhu!

Xev:
WTF? First I'm an athiestic slut, then I'm a 'sweet girl', now I'm 'foolish one'.

Whass with the mood swings, Fox?

No mood swings! Do not raise Cthulhu or you will be in trouble! Cthulhu is an evil demon!

FoxMulder, you're my hero. Really.

But this thread is about the Disclosure Project. I never saw anything to "disclose", but perhaps you did. Care to share it with us?

This is not silly-funny! This is real! Xev must reject this Cthulhu!

Come through me, the spirits of the night
Come from the ancient times
Come from the forgotten memories
Come through my body
Come for Fox Mulder
Come and make him reject his god
Come and take Jesus away from his soul

do you like tht Fox? if not then stop the same for Xev.

You cannot pull me away from God!

Primeval Beauty:
Come through me, the spirits of the night
Come through my body
Come for Fox Mulder
Come and take Jesus away from his soul

Your spells and Xev's spells will not pull me away from God!

I am sorry, I just want to defeat these demons. I just want to save you and Xev from this 'Cthulhu'. I did not mean to offend.

Beauty:
"Come through me, the spirits of the night
Come through my body
Come for Fox Mulder
Come and take Jesus away from his soul"

*Xev raises her eyebrows*

Nice spell.

Tyler:

"For the love of god Xev, STOP CLAIMING EVERYONE TO BE TONY!!!!"

Sorry.

*Sniffles*

I just miss him, you know?

FoxyNutter:

"I am sorry, I just want to defeat these demons. I just want to save you and Xev from this 'Cthulhu'. I did not mean to offend."

I do not need saving, and Cthulhu loves me. Cthulhu loves you, too. Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!

"Sorry.

*Sniffles*

I just miss him, you know?"

Oh.......so I guess I'm not ample replacement?

Like a dagger through my heart Xev, a dagger through my heart.

What the hell, Tyler? FoxyNutter is saying that you've become a Christian, and I just won't do Christians. Or at least not fundies.

Fundies and couples. No dice. :p

But I do miss him! I wish he would come back and fight with me over athiesm!

*Sniffles*

Men always break my heart like this.

"What the hell, Tyler? FoxyNutter is saying that you've become a Christian, and I just won't do Christians. Or at least not fundies."

Well that's where you and I differ. Anyway, no I am not a Christian. I sent Fox a message describing how I believed him and had seen demons myself and had fought along side God and that government agents were tracking me so I needed to fake being a sceptic to throw them off my track. When I told him I was joking to see if he was for real, he didn't believe me.

Comprende?

"Well that's where you and I differ."

Guess I just have more choices. :p

" Anyway, no I am not a Christian."

Thank you Cthulhu. Thank you Cthulhu. Thank you Cthulhu.

Wouldn't want to lose Tyler to the forces of fundieism....

" I sent Fox a message describing how I believed him and had seen demons myself and had fought along side God and that government agents were tracking me so I needed to fake being a sceptic to throw them off my track. When I told him I was joking to see if he was for real, he didn't believe me."

Poor guy.

Comprende.

Confused...

I just realized: Xev claims to be an aetheist, yet leaps to the defense of the wonderful squid-headed Cthulhu? :confused:

Please help me, for I fear I have become disoriented by this contradiction.

Back