Disclosure Project-For Real?

Only things went wrong....

So we lost the cold war? I thought we made peace with the soviets after Gorbachev demolished the USSR, I bet those pesky demons had something to do with it!

No! I have been evaluated by many, many 'doctors' and 'psychiatrists' and they say I am sane! They do not believe, but they say I am sane!

The fact that you've been evaluated by so many people seems to be strange in itself. My insides are going to burst from so much laughter I swear...

Well if you did that you'd be on the wrong side of the conflict. You'd have to face up to the power of Fox, and he seems to have won battles with the demons that seek to hire you.

Demon pizza is evil!

Xev:
Okay, 'fess up - which one of us is FoxMulder? He can't be serious. Demon pizza? Telepathic contact with demons?

I am 100% serious! LISTEN TO ME!

PolluxV:
So we lost the cold war? I thought we made peace with the soviets after Gorbachev demolished the USSR, I bet those pesky demons had something to do with it!

We won, but the demons want control of men's souls!

Oh I see now. So do metallic helmets work well to keep the demons or aliens away? What would you suggest I wear over my head, or do they attack another part of the body (winkwinknudgenudge saynomore)

Not 'fight'!

PolluxV:
Well if you did that you'd be on the wrong side of the conflict. You'd have to face up to the power of Fox, and he seems to have won battles with the demons that seek to hire you.

No no! I will not fight Xev, for she is a sweet girl but she is trapped in demonic bondage and must be freed!

Death to the demons!

I'm not sure whether you really truly are serious or not, but keep on kicking demon but anyway!!!:D

But Fox, how would you do this? She might resist...the demons could possess her body, then what??? This is seriously freaking me out...game over man, GAME OVER!!

I'm laughing so much, I am about to cry!

"We won, but the demons want control of men's souls!"

Only men's souls, though?

Sounds like a really bad ex-girlfriend there, Foxy.

"No no! I will not fight Xev, for she is a sweet girl but she is trapped in demonic bondage and must be freed!"

Please, please please keep me out of whatever weird fantasies you have involving demons, bondage, leather, aliens, or Microsoft.

*Muses that, for one who confuses BDSM with the USDA, FoxM has a rather odd imagination*

Polly:
"But Fox, how would you do this? She might resist...the demons could possess her body, then what??? This is seriously freaking me out...game over man, GAME OVER!!"

That goes for YOU TOO! Or else!

He only wants to be your knight in shining armor who saves you from the demons, Xev. Humor him. :D

Xev is sweet? Good grief, now I know you're deranged... :p

Look, FoxMulder, the truth is this: I am one of your "demons". I'm spreading the word on the internet to balance out the weaklings like you who think you can stop us. And yes, we know where you live...

Thank you Lesion!

I'm not sure whether you really truly are serious or not, but keep on kicking demon but anyway!!!

Thank you! I will!

Adam:
Look, FoxMulder, the truth is this: I am one of your "demons". I'm spreading the word on the internet to balance out the weaklings like you who think you can stop us. And yes, we know where you live...

I do not believe that! But you cannot stop me, I have God on my side!

Xev:
Either I suffer from some wild mood swings or FoxMulder is mental.

I am not 'mental', but women are strange creatures!

Lesion42:
Hmm... I can hear Fox donning his suit of armor now...

I am wearing the armor of God!

"I am wearing the armor of God!"

Oh great, another 'net prevert going on about bondage and what he is wearing.....

Spare me. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Xev
Oh great, another 'net prevert going on about bondage and what he is wearing.....

Who are the other ones?

Back