Did The Moon Landing Occur - Yes or No?

I believe...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going to err on the side of reason here and opine in my awkward way that the moon landing did indeed happen.

I note also from the poll that only two people thought it didn't happen: one of whom is a certifiable lunatic.

The other, of course, is Singularity.

I'm going to err on the side of reason here and opine in my awkward way that the moon landing did indeed happen.

I note also from the poll that only two people thought it didn't happen: one of whom is a certifiable lunatic.

The other, of course, is Singularity.

Are u in the medieval era or what ?

Whatever the priest told u is the right thing ?

What the polls show is the opinion , not facts.

It doesnt matter who thinks what,
what actually happened counts.

And there is more than enough evidence to prove that man never made it to the moon, instead they faked it. :shrug:

Thats how USSR was destroyed. They even attempted second time to destroy USSR, by faking WMDs in the space, but those plans were exposed before they took off and nor were they needed later.

with powerful telescopes you should be able to see the flag they left on the moon or the left over vehicles or parts, or something they left to prove it right?.

i would like to say they did make it to the moon. but i trust the government as far as i can throw a sumo, so i might have to side with the lunatic and the ........ well ok there is no word in the english dictionary to describe him so,,, singularity.

the next time we go to the moon we need to leave proof behind to prove it so we can see it from earth.

peace.

...i would like to say they did make it to the moon. but i trust the government as far as i can throw a sumo, so i might have to side with the lunatic and the....

Forget the sumo
sumo.jpg

Ask how did they got the whole buggy inside the Lander.
did they have enough time to remove it from the never before seen place where they had kept it ?

nasa8.gif

Can u see any flaws in this pic or
u just wana ignore them.

I had tried to open your eyes in another thread but it was a total waste of time. Now i wont do that mistake.

Hence , Lets play a game.
Now u people tell me only then i will comment in the next post.

There is no need for me to tell morons what is right, so if u dont want to see the truth, u all majority can go fuck in hell.

In the future you will be remembered as cattle for the illuminati.

In the future you will be remembered as cattle for the illuminati.
I thought illuminati was goat cheese ? Maybe sheep.

Which moon landing was the faked one? I need to know before I answer the poll.

singularity you know verry well that the moon landing occured. Those flaws that you mention are yust curiosities that can't be completly explainend.
There have been some desent arguments abouth the inpact crater of the lander and due to the situation it yust can't be explanained any better way.

Perhaps you can explain this then?
earth.gif

this is ironacly the most known foto of the apollo missions

eclipse99_mir_big.jpg

This is a picture of the old mir (during eclips). Skylab was pretty much in the same orbit. So it would have been inpossible with 1970's photoshop versions to make such a image from the earth

Singularity, you must not know how silly that makes you look to believe all that.:D

You are probably MUCH to young to have witnessed any of the Apollo missions but I personally got to see ( along with several thousands of others from the coast on the mainland across from the Cape) the launch of the first one in July, 1969.

Every single country in the whole world that had the ability - including Russia - tracked the ship with radar and they know where it went. Not only that but they also used radio direction-finding to monitor the transmissions from the Moon back to Earth.

If it had been a scam, the Russians would have screamed LOUDLY because they desperately want to be the first there!! Yet they didn't make a whimper about it. Know why not? Because they knew it was real.

Singularity, you must not know how silly that makes you look to believe all that.:D

You are probably MUCH to young to have witnessed any of the Apollo missions but I personally got to see ( along with several thousands of others from the coast on the mainland across from the Cape) the launch of the first one in July, 1969.

Every single country in the whole world that had the ability - including Russia - tracked the ship with radar and they know where it went. Not only that but they also used radio direction-finding to monitor the transmissions from the Moon back to Earth.

If it had been a scam, the Russians would have screamed LOUDLY because they desperately want to be the first there!! Yet they didn't make a whimper about it. Know why not? Because they knew it was real.

U r as dumb as u were back then 40 years ago.

What u said was known to the illuminati.

BTW dont forget that in the preFall era of USSR, illuminati money was funding Russian Capitalists since 19th century.

with powerful telescopes you should be able to see the flag they left on the moon or the left over vehicles or parts, or something they left to prove it right?.

i would like to say they did make it to the moon. but i trust the government as far as i can throw a sumo, so i might have to side with the lunatic and the ........ well ok there is no word in the english dictionary to describe him so,,, singularity.

the next time we go to the moon we need to leave proof behind to prove it so we can see it from earth.

peace.

its ok chi, I don't trust the government either. But you don't have to to know we went to the moon. The people I trust are the ones directly involved, the ones whose life mission and own personal motivation was to get man to the moon. They would never lie nor be lied to. They were the ones who made it happen. They knew more than any government arm could possibly be able to cover up.

You can silence or pay off a few people, but you can't silence or pay off the thousands working to get man to the moon.

1) Foot print near the lander are impossible due to lack of crater.

2) Crater has to be there below the lander if foot prints exists.

3) The speed of Astronauts jumps (ascent and descent) are not consistent with 1/6 gravitational acceleration. They were jumping too quickly.
And the inertia of the the suit and backpack would prohibit such quick movements in low gravity.

4) The lunar lander was impossible as it had no jet nozels to maintain vertical balance, they had only side way nozels. A grave mistake by the hoaxers.

Anyway vertical landing is still not possible.

5) Alien foot prints are visible in may photos (search the web, time mongers).

6) The photos are impossible , the frame accuracy is too good without a view finder. The height of the photos is inconsistent with regards to the camera mounted on chests.

7) They used too many lunar mockups, the original moon model photos are overwhelmingly pointing at fakery.

How do you know? Have you been to the moon?

How do you know? Have you been to the moon?

Dont worry about it, u wont understand it, since it requires Common Sense to understand these things.

Your question is a measure of your lack of common sense.

Anyways i dont except anyone to match my common sense, since it bloated up due to genetic mutations.

Dont worry about it, u wont understand it, since it requires Common Sense to understand these things.

Your question is a measure of your lack of common sense.

Anyways i dont except anyone to match my common sense, since it bloated up due to genetic mutations.

:D U'r funy can u b my jestur?

I liek ppeeple who r samrt and spell goud.

Ps plz teatch me comon senze?

Back