Did The Moon Landing Occur - Yes or No?

I believe...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some recent posts have been deleted since they are personal attacks rather than ON-TOPIC posts.

Please try to stay on topic and away from personal attacks, as they do not do any topic justice.
If my posts were still extant it would be readily discernible that I was attacking the singularily dumb position adopted by Singularity. Others may choose to believe that only those who are dumb are capable of taking up dumb positions. For such people my attacks on Singularity's position could well be interpreted as personal attacks. This is decidedly not the case. I shall continue to attack dumb positions till the bovines are domiciled.

If my posts were still extant it would be readily discernible that I was attacking the singularily dumb position adopted by Singularity. Others may choose to believe that only those who are dumb are capable of taking up dumb positions. For such people my attacks on Singularity's position could well be interpreted as personal attacks. This is decidedly not the case. I shall continue to attack dumb positions till the bovines are domiciled.

Hi Ophiolite,

I Apologize if i have hurt u , but thats what was going on in this thread, ie. hurting eachother instead of discussing the topic with counter arguments.

I am not in this forum to hurt or insult anyone but i too have my limits and can take things only till that.

So again i am sorry and ashamed of my actions but i am also aware of the situation when i said those things.

Hope u too learn from the incident.

Me, too. Though it may be perceived differently, my only agenda is to attack the dumbness - not the dumb. And in my case, I shall continue to do so as long as able or until the porcine are airborne of their own accord. ;)

Hi Ophiolite,
I Apologize if i have hurt u ,
Thank you for the apology, but it will be cold day in hell before I get upset by disjointed remarks made on an internet forum.
ie. hurting eachother instead of discussing the topic with counter arguments..
Well if you were hurt by anything I said all I can recommend is that you toughen up. Without rereading my posts I can't think of anything I would wish to retract. [If there was something you found especially hurtful I would be pleased to review it with you via pm.]
I certainly offered counterarguments and I ridiculed observations or opinions that were foolish. If you wish to avoid such ridicule, I recommend not posting observations or opinions that are foolish.
Hope u too learn from the incident.
I don't perceive an incident. I perceive a discussion that was made difficult by your strange, seemingly aimless, reactions. I am delighted that you aim to be more cogent in future.

In line with a developing theme, it is as well to remember that you can lead an equine quadruped devoid of its visionary capacity to liquid di-hydrogen oxide, but you cannot force it to imbibe.

NASA is Scared of RSA

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pagetools/print/news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6607809.stm

The head of Russia's space agency says that the US has rejected a Moscow proposal that the two countries join forces to explore the Moon.

"We were ready to co-operate, but for unknown reasons, the United States have said they will undertake this programme themselves," Anatoly Perminov said.

US space agency Nasa has said it plans to start work on a base on the Moon when astronauts return there in 2020.

Nasa has not commented on Mr Perminov's statement, reported by Interfax news.

NASA is Scared of RSA

Clearly a non sequitur based on your submission of a single link and short quote that fails to demonstrate that it follows that because NASA chooses not to partner with RSA in lunar exploration that they are "scared" of them.

But, then, logical fallacy is expected among woo-woos. It is the reason they are woo.

Back