Did Nothing Create Everything?

015)  ARCHEOLOGICAL AREA BASE OF THE MOUNTAIN.JPG

015) ARCHEOLOGICAL AREA SIGN, SECURITY FENCE, AND GUARD HOUSE AT THE BASE OF THE MOUNTAIN

016)  ALTAR OF MOSES SITE - DRONE PHOTO.jpg

016) ALTAR OF MOSES SITE - DRONE PHOTO

You shall make an altar of earth for Me, and you shall sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and your peace offerings, your sheep and your oxen; in every place where I cause My name to be remembered, I will come to you and bless you. If you make an altar of stone for Me, you shall not build it of cut stones, for if you wield your tool on it, you will profane it. And you shall not go up by steps to My altar, so that your nakedness will not be exposed on it.’ Exodus 20:24-26

Moses wrote down all the words of the Lord. Then he arose early in the morning, and built an altar at the foot of the mountain with twelve pillars for the twelve tribes of Israel. Exodus 24:4

Now the Lord said to Moses, “Come up to Me on the mountain and remain there, and I will give you the stone tablets with the law and the commandment which I have written for their instruction.” So Moses arose with Joshua his servant, and Moses went up to the mountain of God. Exodus 24:12-13

When He had finished speaking with him upon Mount Sinai, He gave Moses the two tablets of the testimony, tablets of stone, written by the finger of God. Exodus 31:18

Then Moses turned and went down from the mountain with the two tablets of the testimony in his hand, tablets which were written on both sides; they were written on one side and the other. The tablets were God’s work, and the writing was God’s writing engraved on the tablets. Exodus 32:15-16

GOOGLE EARTH COORDINATES >

MOUNT SINAI BASE OF THE MOUNTAIN –
CORRAL AND ALTAR OF MOSES
28°35'5.00"N 35°22'43.43"E

MOUNT SINAI BASE OF THE MOUNTAIN –
REMAINS OF NINE OF THE 12 PILLARS
28°35'5.29"N 35°22'43.79"E

018)  ALTAR IS MADE OF UNCUT STONE - JUST AS GOD COMMANDED.jpg

018) ALTAR IS MADE OF UNCUT STONE - JUST AS GOD COMMANDED

Ash and Bone fragments have been found at this site.

019)  SCATTERED PILLAR REMAINS.jpg

019) SCATTERED REMAINS OF THE TWELVE PILLARS NEAR THE ALTAR

Moses wrote down all the words of the Lord. Then he arose early in the morning, and built an altar at the foot of the mountain with twelve pillars for the twelve tribes of Israel. Exodus 24:4

020)  GOOGLE EARTH GOLDEN CALF ALTAR SITE.jpg

020) GOOGLE EARTH - BLACKENED TOP, QUARRY LOCATION, THE BROOK, ALTAR OF MOSES, AND GOLDEN CALF ALTAR SITES

021)  GOOGLE EARTH - SMALL STONE QUARRY ON THE EDGE OF THE BLACKENED AREA.jpg

021) GOOGLE EARTH - WHITE STONE QUARRY ON THE EDGE OF THE BLACKENED AREA

The Stone Quarry sits right on the edge of the Blackened Top (the Presence of God) where the 12 Pillars and Ten Commandment Tablets were made, in the Presence of Yahweh on the Mountain.

WHITE STONE PILLAR AND TABLET QUARRY AREA
28°34'50.19"N 35°21'17.07"E

022)  QUARRY ON THE EDGE OF THE BLACKENED AREA.jpg

022) QUARRY ON THE EDGE OF THE BLACKENED AREA - WHERE THE TEN COMMANDMENT TABLETS AND PILLARS WERE BELIEVED TO HAVE BEEN MADE

029)  GOLDEN CALF ALTAR SITE - HIGH PLACE IN THE CAMP - MT SINAI IN BACKGROUND.jpg

029) GOLDEN CALF ALTAR SITE - HIGH PLACE IN THE CAMP - MT SINAI IN BACKGROUND

Now when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down from the mountain, the people assembled about Aaron and said to him, “Come, make us a god (or “gods”) who will go before us; as for this Moses, the man who brought us up from the land of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him.” Aaron said to them, “Tear off the gold rings which are in the ears of your wives, your sons, and your daughters, and bring them to me.” Then all the people tore off the gold rings which were in their ears and brought them to Aaron. He took this from their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool and made it into a molten calf; and they said, “This is your god
(or “These are your gods”), O Israel, who brought you up from the land of Egypt.” Now when Aaron saw this, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made a proclamation and said, “Tomorrow shall be a feast to the Lord.” So the next day they rose early and offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play. 7 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, “Go down at once, for your people, whom you brought up from the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves. They have quickly turned aside from the way which I commanded them. They have made for themselves a molten calf, and have worshiped it and have sacrificed to it and said, ‘This is your god (or “These are your gods”), O Israel, who brought you up from the land of Egypt!’”
Exodus 32:1-8

GOLDEN CALF ALTAR SITE - A HIGH POINT IN THE CAMP
28°34'53.25"N 35°23'46.21"E

Back