Did Nothing Create Everything?

Please do not spam sciforums.
040)  SYMBOL FOR WORSHIP WITH BOTH HANDS RAISED - BASE OF THE MOUNTAIN.jpg

040) SYMBOL FOR WORSHIP WITH BOTH HANDS RAISED - BASE OF THE MOUNTAIN

041)  GOOGLE EARTH - MASS GRAVESITE NW OF THE GOLDEN CALF ALTAR - OUTSIDE THE CAMP.jpg

041) GOOGLE EARTH - MASS GRAVEYARD NW OF THE GOLDEN CALF ALTAR - OUTSIDE THE CAMP

Now when Moses saw that the people were out of control—for Aaron had let them get out of control to be a derision among their enemies— then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, “Whoever is for the Lord, come to me!” And all the sons of Levi gathered together to him. He said to them, “Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, ‘Every man of you put his sword upon his thigh, and go back and forth from gate to gate in the camp, and kill every man his brother, and every man his friend, and every man his neighbor.’” So the sons of Levi did as Moses instructed, and about three thousand men of the people fell that day. Exodus 32:25-28

GOOGLE EARTH COORDINATES >

MASS GRAVEYARD
28°38'28.35"N 35°22'9.33"E

044)  TODAY A DRY LAKE BED REMAINS WHERE THE LAKE ONCE WAS.jpg

044) TODAY A DRY LAKE BED REMAINS WHERE THE LAKE ONCE WAS

The Jabal al Lawz site has clear evidence of an ancient water spring which flowed down the mountain as described in the Bible.

I took your sinful thing, the calf which you had made, and burned it with fire and crushed it, grinding it very small until it was as fine as dust; and I threw its dust into the brook that came down from the mountain. Deuteronomy 9:21

SPRING OF WATER THAT FLOWED DOWN FROM THE MOUNTAIN
(DRY LAKE BED WATER EROSION STILL VISIBLE)
28°35'5.65"N 35°23'10.53"E

047)  ALMOND TREE BETWEEN BOULDERS ABOVE THE CAVE OF ELIJAH.jpg

047) ALMOND TREE BETWEEN BOULDERS - ABOVE THE CAVE OF ELIJAH

LIVING ALMOND TREE BETWEEN TWO MASSIVE ROCKS – CLEFT IN THE ROCK
28°35'16.97"N 35°22'25.94"E

048)  CAVE OF ELIJAH - 15FT HIGH - 20FT WIDE - 20FT DEEP.jpg

048) CAVE OF ELIJAH - 15FT HIGH - 20FT WIDE - 20FT DEEP

So he arose and ate and drank, and went in the strength of that food forty days and forty nights to Horeb, the mountain of God. Then he came there to a cave and lodged there; and behold, the word of the Lord came to him, and He said to him, “What are you doing here, Elijah?” 1 KINGS 19:8-9

APPROXIMATE LOCATION OF ELIJAH’S CAVE
28°35'15.63"N 35°22'28.29"E

View attachment 3025

044) TODAY A DRY LAKE BED REMAINS WHERE THE LAKE ONCE WAS

The Jabal al Lawz site has clear evidence of an ancient water spring which flowed down the mountain as described in the Bible.

I took your sinful thing, the calf which you had made, and burned it with fire and crushed it, grinding it very small until it was as fine as dust; and I threw its dust into the brook that came down from the mountain. Deuteronomy 9:21

SPRING OF WATER THAT FLOWED DOWN FROM THE MOUNTAIN
(DRY LAKE BED WATER EROSION STILL VISIBLE)
28°35'5.65"N 35°23'10.53"E
You are sounding like some Savior trying to save the masses Seti.
I havn't said much with regards to your nonsense, but what you need to realize is that at this time, God or any other deity is nothing more then a superfluous myth, not needed, at least back to t=10-43 seconds.
And on the other matter re your claims of the supposed reality of certain biblical artifacts and regions....
9-15-2014-3-35-36-PM.jpg

We also [according to some] have seen this face on Mars...realistic erh?

Here's a close up....
Face_on_Mars_in_Cydonia_region_perspective.jpg

Back