Did Nothing Create Everything?

Then, insanity is the only other alternative.

Yes, it's entertaining to see how low some people will stoop to lying about their irrational beliefs.

Once again, you prove to know nothing about science when you make such a ridiculous statement. Yes, that's what providing peer reviewed papers is all about, so that others may review your claims. I can only assume the good doctor clearly understands that what he is doing is fraudulent, that his only motive is to sell books.

Then I am insane, now! Thank You Again!

So I read that. His evidence is that some of the servants are Asian, and the author figured that meant Jewish. And "up to 10" (out of 95) have Jewish names.

Imagine someone went to a local restaurant for dinner. And he noticed that out of the 20 people working there, he discovered two named Solomon and Ben, respectively. What is the wisest thing for him to conclude:

1) All 20 employees recently emigrated from Israel as part of a tribe or
2) Two people who work there have names that Jewish people like.

3) Jewish slaves existed in Egypt before the Exodus.

This is a pretty straight line conclusion.

And that is evidence for the historicity of the Exodus.

Lol. Slaves were everywhere in the known world because slavery was common everywhere. Slaves came from all over the known world so it would stand to reason they would be in Egypt, as well. This says nothing about an Exodus.

Lol. Slaves were everywhere in the known world because slavery was common everywhere. Slaves came from all over the known world so it would stand to reason they would be in Egypt, as well. This says nothing about an Exodus.

It certainly does not prove the entire Exodus Account occurred.

It is only one confirmed piece of the puzzle.

It only serves as collaborative evidence that there were Hebrew slaves in Egypt before the Exodus occurred.

It is one piece of evidence that points in the direction of the historicity of the Biblical Account.

We need much more than that to prove the account.

But it is evidence for the Exodus.

Take your pick, they are all wonderful character assasinations you can be proud of!

If the shoe fits. Funny how you believe the assassinations of logic, reason, honesty, integrity, intelligence, facts and evidence you have committed continuously throughout this thread is perfectly acceptable.

It certainly does not prove the entire Exodus Account occurred.

It is only one confirmed piece of the puzzle.

It only serves as collaborative evidence that there were Hebrew slaves in Egypt before the Exodus occurred.

It is one piece of evidence that points in the direction of the historicity of the Biblical Account.

We need much more than that to prove the account.

But it is evidence for the Exodus.

So, a handful of Jewish slaves in Egypt is evidence of the Exodus.

Last edited:
If the shoe fits. Funny how you believe the assassinations of logic, reason, honesty, integrity, intelligence, facts and evidence you have committed continuously throughout this thread is perfectly acceptable.

Thank You So Much!

Exactly. So it would be pretty silly to hear a few Jewish names in a group of people and then conclude everyone (or even anyone) in that group was Jewish.

I agree. Today especially.

I am not the one who determined that.

Exactly. So it would be pretty silly to hear a few Jewish names in a group of people and then conclude everyone (or even anyone) in that group was Jewish.

It might also be silly to assume that none of them are Hebrews. I mean since they have Hebrew names.

But you can if you want to.

He is not doing research as there are no peer reviewed papers. He is selling books, that is his motive. He deserves a lot more than just being slandered by making a farce of science.

I hope you are not threatening him physically.
You are not doing that right?

He deserves more respect than you are giving him.

I hope you are not threatening him physically.
You are not doing that right?

He deserves more respect than you are giving him.

He is a fraud, he deserves the same respect any shyster deserves. He preys on the gullible to make a profit.

Back