Did Nothing Create Everything?

But, you have already shown you're not here for discussion as that would require sincerity, honesty and integrity, all of which you've tossed out the window in favor of some delusion that God showed you he was real by way of the Exodus and then dishonestly go around this thread telling others to look at the evidence and give it a chance when we all know full well the evidence does not agree with your assessment. So, the bottom line in all this is your personal belief and nothing at all to do with evidence.

And no, his comment does not include everyone else on this forum because many here are not under a delusion while fraudulently deflecting by pitching some story about evidence and science rather than being honest about their personal beliefs. Now that you've actually admitted this is all about a delusion, your argument has been exposed for what it is, a scam.

Ok, thanks for judging me!

Here is my evidence list for the historicity of the Exodus so far...

1. The ancient Egyptian Papyrus Brooklyn 35.1446 provides evidence for the Exodus. The Egyptian document lists Hebrew slave names at the time period of the Exodus.

https://apxaioc.com/article/hebrews-egypt-exodus-evidence-papyrus-brooklyn

2. The Plagues of the Exodus Account were apparently described from an Egyptian perspective in “The Admonitions of Ipuwer” Papyrus.

Your list may differ, which is fine.

3. The Book of Exodus provides internal evidence that the Exodus Account was a historical writing.

So basically, you are saying that there is no way you're ever going to be honest about this?

Ok, thanks for judging me!

YOU are the one who is lying, YOU are the one who is claiming evidence when this has nothing to do with evidence and everything to do about a delusion that your God told you the Exodus was true. Why do insist on carrying on that pathetic charade?

4. The Mountain of God exists on the ground in Saudi Arabia. The Site is massive and has Geography and evidence on the ground that can be scientifically studied to verify or falsify this hypothesis.

Dr. Glen Fritz has studied the related sites over a 20 year period and has concluded that the Site is the Mountain of God described in the Exodus Account.

The Mountain of God is real, and the evidence on the ground supports it.

Last edited:

1. The ancient Egyptian Papyrus Brooklyn 35.1446 provides evidence for the Exodus. The Egyptian document lists Hebrew slave names at the time period of the Exodus.

https://apxaioc.com/article/hebrews-egypt-exodus-evidence-papyrus-brooklyn

2. The Plagues of the Exodus Account were apparently described from an Egyptian perspective in “The Admonitions of Ipuwer” Papyrus.

Your list may differ, which is fine.

3. The Book of Exodus provides internal evidence that the Exodus Account was a historical writing.
Gosh, just realized I'm not really sharp with the Exodus story and all.

I am honestly saying there is a ton of evidence for the Exodus. Because there is.

That is a blatant lie and you know it. There is nothing honest about anything you say here. Persisting with this charade only shows the depths of dishonesty you'll stoop.

4. The Mountain of God exists on the ground in Saudi Arabia. The Site is massive and has Geography and evidence on the ground that can be scientifically studied to verify or falsify this hypothesis.

Dr. Glen Fritz has studied the related sites over a 20 year period and has concluded that the Site is the Mountain of God described in the Exodus Account.

The Mountain of God is real, and the evidence on the ground supports it.

So, it's wash, rinse, repeat. Hilarious. Dr. Glen Fritz is a fraud.

Obviously because I am crazy, and deserve to be insulted and locked up, I suppose?

The fact that you have admitted your beliefs are based on a delusion and not evidence may or may not show that you're crazy, but it certainly doesn't show you're sane. You don't need to be locked up, you just need to be honest. Can you actually do that or will you continue with this disingenuous circus?

5. The evidence at the base of the Mountain of God is arranged on the ground in the form of a symbolic “type” of Christ and “type” of the Gospel, neither of which existed in the Jewish faith at the time, or on the Earth until 1000 years after the Exodus. So the evidence is prophetic in nature and required a supernatural source.

Last edited:
5. The evidence at the base of the Mountain of God is arranged on the ground in the form of a symbolic “type” of Christ and “type” of the Gospel, neither of which existed in the Jewish faith at the time, or on the Earth until 1000 years after the Exodus. So the evidence is prophetic in nature and required a supernatural source.

That's not evidence, that's delusion. The circus continues.

Please prove that without reading it.

Where are the doctors peer reviewed papers? Oh yes, he has none to offer. You have to buy his books.
Why hasn't the scientific community embraced the doctors findings? He has none to offer.

It's hilarious how much you're wrapped up in your delusion that you have almost completely lost touch with reality.

Now you are resorting to character assasinations both of a scientist and “the masses”! You just lost my respect!
Some deserve it. Andrew Wakefield, for example, accepted money to lie about medical science - and as a result of his actions, thousands of people died. His character deserves to be assassinated.

That is a blatant lie and you know it. There is nothing honest about anything you say here. Persisting with this charade only shows the depths of dishonesty you'll stoop.

I am not dishonest.
Where are the doctors peer reviewed papers? Oh yes, he has none to offer. You have to buy his books.
Why hasn't the scientific community embraced the doctors findings? He has none to offer.

It's hilarious how much you're wrapped up in your delusion that you have almost completely lost touch with reality.

I am happy you are at least entertained by this conversation.

Are you saying that the scientific community would ever carefully and fairly review a paper that claims that the Mountain of God exists?

What if it blew the Naturalism and Materialism bias to bits. You know that would never be allowed.

Last edited:
Some deserve it. Andrew Wakefield, for example, accepted money to lie about medical science - and as a result of his actions, thousands of people died. His character deserves to be assassinated.

On what basis, other than your personal beliefs, personal preconceptions, and existing assumptions, does Dr Glen Fritz deserve to be slandered, before his research is ever read or considered, as you are doing?

I am not dishonest.

Then, insanity is the only other alternative.

I am happy you are at least entertained by this conversation.

Yes, it's entertaining to see how low some people will stoop to lying about their irrational beliefs.

Are you saying that the scientific community would ever carefully and fairly review a paper that claims that the Mountain of God exists?

Once again, you prove to know nothing about science when you make such a ridiculous statement. Yes, that's what providing peer reviewed papers is all about, so that others may review your claims. I can only assume the good doctor clearly understands that what he is doing is fraudulent, that his only motive is to sell books.

So I read that. His evidence is that some of the servants are Asian, and the author figured that meant Jewish. And "up to 10" (out of 95) have Jewish names.

Imagine someone went to a local restaurant for dinner. And he noticed that out of the 20 people working there, he discovered two named Solomon and Ben, respectively. What is the wisest thing for him to conclude:

1) All 20 employees recently emigrated from Israel as part of a tribe or
2) Two people who work there have names that Jewish people like.

On what basis, other than your personal beliefs, personal preconceptions, and existing assumptions, does Dr Glen Fritz deserve to be slandered, before his research is ever read or considered, as you are doing?

He is not doing research as there are no peer reviewed papers. He is selling books, that is his motive. He deserves a lot more than just being slandered by making a farce of science.

Back