Developing Telepathy

I must also say that I have been very impressed with some of the truly gifted individuals on this site. There just seems to be very few,I hope to see more. The world needs you.

seeer said:
I continue to be amazed at the closed mindedness of most but not all of the people on this forum. I enjoy reading good descussion of open minded views and hope to find more in this forum, but I get tired of searching and being disappointed.

So, who are the ones you consider closed minded?

Bebelina said:

Then, based on your response, we can "fairly" conclude that you're not telepathic at all, but simply want it to be so, as you would want 'seeer' to be refering to me.

How did "we" "fairly" "conclude" that?
All people are telepathic, laguage would be useless otherwise. Unspoken mututal understandings for ex.
I didn't want seeer to mean you, but I said so because I knew you would react, I read your mind.

And now you're thinking..I need a smart, slightly arrogant reply to this, something that makes me look superior and cool..lol.

No, I never detested you Q, really. More like intrigued by your square-root/ arrogant bastard personality, in a good way..."it's hip to be a square". :D It's called lame-bombing.

Gastromancy sounds...like a smelly form of divination, it must be hard on your nostrals though. :D

What happened Vega, you got disconnected?

Bebelina said:
No, I never detested you Q, really. More like intrigued by your square-root/ arrogant bastard personality, in a good way..."it's hip to be a square". :D It's called lame-bombing.

Gastromancy sounds...like a smelly form of divination, it must be hard on your nostrals though. :D

What happened Vega, you got disconnected?

Actually I was out of network coverage!! ... but yes I sort of developed a means of communication with my ex g/f,. it was a one way transmission,. I could only receive information from her thoughts like reading her next moves..so to say!!,..I do believe its possible to achieve telepathic ability provided you plant the seeds of love first!!
Ancients Indian writings speak of a technique thats within human psyhiology to do this.... :eek:

Yes, it's all about the seeds of love, they can give life to the flower of perception, the tree of wisdom, the veggie-burger. :D

Bebelina said:
Yes, it's all about the seeds of love, they can give life to the flower of perception, the tree of wisdom, the veggie-burger. :D
Interesting!!..I now sense a connection develop between us,.. :D

Back