DEJA VU - who had it?

bratok said:
MechTech, when you have those Deja Vu's , are they only about past or also a bit about future? Like you remamber that you remamber the situation untill this point or also a few seconds forward?

A little of both actually. Sometimes it is just that I remember something having already happened but after it just happens. Other times I remember something having happened and the next maybe 5 seconds or so of what happens next but it's never enough to really be useful. Moreso just enough so I am already prepared for what I will see but not enough time to change anything.

>>Other times I remember something having happened and the next maybe 5 seconds or so of what happens next...

That's very interesting. Some believe that that is the real sense of time - remambering both past and future. Heard one of them once say "this cup broke tomorrow" :eek: ...

Try to train that state of mind, expand it from 5 seconds to 10, then to a minute, etc.

I can give you energetic exercies for it, if you want.

Thanx!

At school our religious studies teacher told us that some religions (buddhism was one of them i think, the ones that believe in reincarnation) think its when you remember something from the previous life.
But in medicine its when you get hit in the head, your brain sends strange messages,.
so there is a scientific explaination.

My theory about Deja-Vu:
You see something and you know that you've seen it before but then you know you haven't. Doesn't that equal a dream that you've forgotten?

I have a little bit of DEJA VU every now and then. what sucks is i get this feeling that ive done something before and then i think.. hmm where/when have i done this before? and i get this strange "oya i did this right before i died" kinda feeling. been getting it alot lately, paranoia? hmm maybe in some parallel universe i keep dying all the time! or something, and maybe im supposed to be dead already in this universe but im being kept alive because of some freak of nature here but trying to die somewhere else in another universe or SOMETHING! k my brain exploded.

Back