Decapitation is a sacred Islamic practice.

tiassa said:
A sewage line has broken and is spilling refuse into your backyard. You need to clean it up, for your own safety and the safety of others. Now then ... what is the first thing that needs to happen before you can clean up the refuse spilling into your yard? Call me foolish if you want, but it seems logical to stop the spilling of refuse. Otherwise, for every bucket of slop you take up off the ground, two more have entered your backyard from the spill.

What you have advised Surenderer is that Muslims should leave the broken line spilling and grab their shovels and buckets and mops in the meantime.
You give an analogy and conclude in this way.

tiassa said:
everneo said:
You have missed or have no idea when i emphasized the term historically.

Not really. I'm just viewing that term in the context of your larger argument. Perhaps it is my error to expect any sense of consistency, but that's a separate argument in and of itself.
You could still find the consistency if you get to read islamic history.

tiassa said:
everneo said:
I repeat, from first fitnah to politically ambitious medival jihads upto the current islamist agenda - the muslims fighting on the right side were shown quran leaf-lets on spear tops by the manipulators of their own religion ; bloody expansions of sultanates were explained as furthering the islamic cause; ofcourse now the terror agenda is shown as islamic cause ! - repectively.

And ...?

And.. read islamic history from beginning. Then only you would be ready to discuss about this, honestly.

For someone standing on the historical, you're not offering much analysis to support yourself.
As if you are reading any analysis other than yours ?! You are fixated, Tiassa. Reading instead of writing would certainly help.

A simple assignment for you : Why only the first 4 caliphs are called rightly guided caliphs ?

tiassa said:
everneo said:
Establishing myself?. I have no stake here boy. Cool down.

Your ignorance is no excuse, boy.

es·tab·lish ( -st blsh)
tr.v. es·tab·lished, es·tab·lish·ing, es·tab·lish·es
1 a. To set up; found. See Synonyms at found 1.
- b. To bring about; generate: establish goodwill in the neighborhood.
2 a. To place or settle in a secure position or condition; install: They established me in my own business.
- b. To make firm or secure.
3. To cause to be recognized and accepted: a discovery that established his reputation.
4. To introduce and put (a law, for example) into force.
5. To prove the validity or truth of: The defense attorneys established the innocence of the accused.
6. To make a state institution of (a church).

Source: Dictionary.com

See Also:

Entry: argue
Function: verb
Definition: appeal
Synonyms: appeal, assert, attest, claim, contend, controvert, defend, demonstrate, denote, display, elucidate, establish , evince, exhibit, explain, hold, imply, indicate, justify, maintain, manifest, persuade, plead, present, prevail upon, reason, show, suggest, talk into, testify, vindicate, warrant, witness
Antonyms: agree ,comply ,deny
Concept: persuasion

Source: Thesaurus.com
Dictionary and Thesaurus might be handy. But that would not help you here, Tiassa.

Because you are too obviously pointing out my gesture and conduct ; not my arguments or stand. Here :
tiassa said:
But why should I doubt your attempt to establish yourself as something more benevolent than your prior conduct indicates?

Emphasize is mine.

tiassa said:
everneo said:
I don't insult muslims as hapless rape victims.

Then don't argue that way.
You see, you are all by yourself. You pulled out a rape analogy and when i don't agree with your analogy itself you are asking me not to argue then 'that way' as found in that analogy. You are, sorry to say, deep in your own shit, a wrong belief that you are always right.

tiassa said:
Any impression I could have gathered would be clouded by your apparent duplicity.
My duplicity ?!! LoL. I don't want to comment further on the nature of your posts !

Last edited:
Back