Death to Apostates (?)

Death to apostates?

• I am Christian or Jewish. Apostates should be killed.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I am Christian or Jewish. Apostates should not be killed.

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • I am Muslim. Apostates should be killed.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I am Muslim. Apostates should not be killed.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I am a member of some other religion. Apostates from my religion should be killed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a member of some other religion. Apostates should not be killed.

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • I am non-religious. People who become religious should be killed.

• I am non-religious. People who become religious should not be killed.

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • No opinion / don't want to vote / other (explained below)

• Total voters
No, they have to be killed because they are no longer atheist.
Name one.

Check any state atheism for details. All established atheist dictators have targeted people who were religious because they are no longer atheist.

Check any state atheism for details. All established atheist dictators have targeted people who were religious because they are no longer atheist.

No, (supposing for a minute that's true) they killed theists for being theists not because they were no longer atheists.
And I asked you to name one.

SAM said:
All established atheist dictators have targeted people who were religious because they are no longer atheist.
Not one single dictator of any kind has targeted anyone "because" they were no longer atheist, that I can think of.

This confusion of religion and theism appears to be profoundly crippling.

No, (supposing for a minute that's true) they killed theists for being theists not because they were no longer atheists.
And I asked you to name one.

Did they publish the names? Hmm let me see,

Here:

Thaddeus Nguyen Van, Father Ly; he's probably dead by now. But there are a 100 million names, so I'm guessing they won't be listed anywhere.

Name the last apostate killed by a sharia court.

Don't play the idiot apostasy is lawfully punishable by death in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iran, Sudan, Afghanistan, Qatar, Mauritania and the Comoros. Saying because no records are kept that it doesn't happen is as stupid as comparing public domestic violence statistics between Saudi Arabia and the US.

what's this?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Rechtsgutachten_betr_Apostasie_im_Islam.jpg

Not even on the above list is malaysia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lina_Joy

Don't play the idiot apostasy is lawfully punishable by death in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iran, Sudan, Afghanistan, Qatar, Mauritania and the Comoros. Saying because no records are kept that it doesn't happen is as stupid as comparing public domestic violence statistics between Saudi Arabia and the US.

what's this?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Rechtsgutachten_betr_Apostasie_im_Islam.jpg

Got any names? The Arabs keep detailed records of everything. They are famous for it. The atheists on the other hand, anyone know the names of the 100 million killed by Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Castro and Mussolini? Not to mention The North Korean President?

You have nothing other than diversion? Sad and dishonest

poster: OMG they killed that guy
SAM: yeah but stalin!!!!

The arabs are famous for record keeping? LOL famous with the arabs maybe.

You have nothing other than diversion? Sad and dishonest

poster: OMG they killed that guy
SAM: yeah but stalin!!!!

poster: omg they killed one guy

Sam: umm, yeah, your guys killed a 100 million. Any comments?

:rolleyes:

The arabs are famous for record keeping? LOL famous with the arabs maybe.

Yeah, I worked with them for five years. They do nothing but.

He's one of these guys

38milesfosas.jpg

Sam: umm, yeah, your guys killed a 100 million. Any comments?

:rolleyes:

Yeah, I worked with them for five years. They do nothing but.

Yeah again diversion, muslims have killed millions as well, sadly for you their martial power waned in the 16th century and they could no longer conquer non-muslim lands as they did for 1000 years. What is the point inb me bringing that up when the question is simple and direct?....nothing

Yeah again diversion, muslims have killed millions as well, sadly for you their martial power waned in the 16th century and they could no longer conquer non-muslim lands as they did for 1000 years. What is the point inb me bringing that up when the question is simple and direct?....nothing

Yeah, but did they kill them for no longer being a Muslim? Nyet nyet. Now atheists in their evangelical spree to spread liberation from superstition as they call it, find it necessary that everyone MUST believe as they do, since atheism is the "natural" state. Look at the atheists on this forum for example. Why do they post on the religion forum? To mock theists. Thats all. Because they lack belief. :rolleyes:

Yeah, but did they kill them for no longer being a Muslim? Nyet nyet. Now atheists in their evangelical spree to spread liberation from superstition as they call it, find it necessary that everyone MUST believe as they do, since atheism is the "natural" state. Look at the atheists on this forum for example. Why do they post on the religion forum? To mock theists. Thats all. Because they lack belief. :rolleyes:

Atheists ...evangelical..... The question is about apostasy in all faiths only muslim countries have death sentences against those who leave the fold, not christians, not atheists.... Diversion again.

Just grow up and deal with it sam.

Atheists ...evangelical..... The question is about apostasy in all faiths only muslim countries have death sentences against those who leave the fold, not christians, not atheists.... Diversion again.

Just grow up and deal with it sam.

Muslims are honest. They don't pretend to bring democracy by calling people of a different faith as terrorists and bombing them to kingdom come.

SAM said:
The Arabs keep detailed records of everything. They are famous for it. The atheists on the other hand, anyone know the names of the 100 million killed by Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Castro and Mussolini? Not to mention The North Korean President?
The Nazi (theist) mass murderers were even more famous for detailed records than the Arabs. As were several of the South and Central American theistic mass murdering regimes. But Suharto's massacres were not well documented, nor were Rwanda's theist slaughters, nor the theist genocides of the New World Reds, nor is the current theist genocide in Sudan. So thesim itself does not, apparently, lead to proper record keeping.

Your list there boils down to Stalin and Pol Pot, btw. Mao was not murdering by and large (any more than various Indian rulers, anyway), Castro was small scale in this discussion, Mussolini was theist (probably life long, definitely at the time of his Blackshirt programs, which again were small scale), etc.

And you keep overlooking the beliefs of the actual murderers. Mindreading leaders is always chancy - there have probably been atheist Muslim leaders. The followers are easier to evaluate en masse. North Koreans are officially theistic, for example - as were (unofficially) at least some of those who worshiped Mao.

The Nazi (theist) mass murderers were even more famous for detailed records than the Arabs. As were several of the South and Central American theistic mass murdering regimes. But Suharto's massacres were not well documented, nor were Rwanda's theist slaughters, nor the theist genocides of the New World Reds, nor is the current theist genocide in Sudan. So thesim itself does not, apparently, lead to proper record keeping.

Your list there boils down to Stalin and Pol Pot, btw. Mao was not murdering by and large (any more than various Indian rulers, anyway), Castro was small scale in this discussion, Mussolini was theist (probably life long, definitely at the time of his Blackshirt programs, which again were small scale), etc.

And you keep overlooking the beliefs of the actual murderers. Mindreading leaders is always chancy - there have probably been atheist Muslim leaders. The followers are easier to evaluate en masse. North Koreans are officially theistic, for example - as were (unofficially) at least some of those who worshiped Mao. Even Stalin.

Since mind reading is not my forte I am going by official records. Officially atheist goes into atheist records.

Back