Death penalty for tycoon rapist

Sciencelovah

Registered Senior Member
Omg I couldn't believe it, is it real?? :confused:

From the BBC today:

A former lawmaker has been sentenced to death in China for raping more than 20 young girls, according to reports.

Millionaire businessman Wu Tianxi began his campaign of rape after being told by a fortune-teller that having sex with virgins would prolong his health.

The People's Daily reported that the 61-year-old, from Henan province, was aiming to have sex with 100 virgins. :eek:

more here

He should be forcibly raped by at least 20 people of the girls' choices and sent to prison for a few days before his death to meet his new special friends "Bubba and the gang".

Criminals are disgusting. :(

began his campaign of rape after being told by a fortune-teller that having sex with virgins would prolong his health.

But how does he know that they were virgins? :confused:

maybe they were 12, or he was just raping whomever, hoping to get a virgin. As rich as he was, seems like he would have bought virgins, as poor as some of his countrymen are.

Although the guy is clearly scum, it's not at all clear to me that DEATH is an appropriate punishment for rape. Rape causes physical pain, non-lifethreatening injuries, and a good probability of psychological trauma. Killing the guy seems a bit over the top.

Although the guy is clearly scum, it's not at all clear to me that DEATH is an appropriate punishment for rape. Rape causes physical pain, non-lifethreatening injuries, and a good probability of psychological trauma. Killing the guy seems a bit over the top.

Look at the scale of how many he raped; also rape is especially heinous. Death is not enough.

Look at the scale of how many he raped; also rape is especially heinous. Death is not enough.
Yeah, but earlier you said that even one rape was enough for a death sentence. Is that still your position? Death seems like a punishment that's vastly out of proportion to the harm done by a rapist.

Yeah, but earlier you said that even one rape was enough for a death sentence. Is that still your position? Death seems like a punishment that's vastly out of proportion to the harm done by a rapist.

It's RAPE. It's almost the worst evil you can commit.

He raped more than 20 young GIRLS, not young women. I have no problem with him being put to death.

Back