Crop circles - what do they mean?

why do you think that it is some kind of encrypted message?
maybe they're (whoever they are) just having the annual interstellar modern art show on this planet.

maybe as suggested in another thread those palms of yours are genetically modified by said aliens....you hybrid you!!!!

maybe as suggested in another thread those palms of yours are genetically modified by said aliens
hahaa! now I'll make shitloads of money by selling my gene material to research labs/muhahahaa, suckers! :D

I'd like to see somebody produce a crop circle with many circles in between many of those tram lines, a lot more than a jump away, as if the thing that created it had to be flying in order to not bend accessway crop.

Actually a revamped thought of what a Crop Circle depicts is "AN INK BLOT".

Stryder, are you oddly suggesting that the creator of crop circles is attempting a psychological projective test to examine the psyche or subconscious mind…LOL
:D

You've nailed it FieryIce, got to the head of the class. However I will not suggest its an alien "Ink blot" however when you see something alien how do you react?

Afterall everyone draws their own conclusion as to "The Truth" but without facts to go on, its all speculation. However some generate whole elaborate theories to a point that Pyschiatrists would love to use a form of "homopathy" to implace the event that triggers there thought and then watch how peoples thoughts progress from there.

(Bit Eugenic if you ask me)

Stryder, I think you have a valid point regards stimuli vs reaction obsevation.

The thing is we can't quantify these CC's fully, except to say that they exist and that we call them what we call them.

Regardless of all the speculation and unknown factors we can not lay claim to a knowledge that is founded.

It is possibly a hoax, this being most probable.
It is possible that it be ET constructed but this is improbable.

It is as Stryder suggest possible that it may be a way of preparing people for a possible alien encounter....but not probable.

It is impossible for it to be constructed by natural means.

Even if you found evidence that suggested a lawn mower that would not exclude the possibility that an alien with a lawn mower did the job.

However I would say this to be improbable, but certainly I can not say it to be impossible for this would be a flaw in reasoning.

If we think that something is probable then we have to justify that probability some how.

Back