Creation questions

I feel exactly the same way

No one can prove 100% that my collectible action figures don't take on a life of their own and have a whole bunch of adventures when I'm out of the room.

anyone who says otherwise can go fuck themselves
That depends on who built them but I suppose you wont think that deep anyways so I will stop here.

Oh, I do assuredly "got it".

You might consider the dictum, "You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not entitled to your own facts."

You say I cannot tell you how to think, but I can tell you when your thinking is logically flawed and your conclusions faulty. I can do more than that. I can object to you holding such warped conclusions and indulging in such faulty thinking. If the only person influenced by your foolishness was you, I could leave you to stew in your own ignorance. However, it is precisely this ill-informed, opinionated thinking that supports others of a like minds and leads to some of the medieval approaches to life followed by people who should know better.

So, for your own good and that of society I shall tell you how to think and I am telling you how to think and I shall continue to tell you how to think until such times as you show evidence of being able to do it correctly. Got it?

provide proof if your going to speak with such authority.

provide proof if your going to speak with such authority.
Let me deal with each of my statements in turn.
1. If you are willing to pay the costs I shall happily swear out an affidavit to the effect that I have indeed "got it". Or perhaps you would like to interrogate me to satisfy yourself that I have "got it". Up to you.
2. I suggested you might consider a popular saying. It requires no authority to make such a suggestion, other than being aware of the saying. Clearly I am aware of it, since I quoted it.
3. I claimed that I can tell you how to think. I demonstrated such was the case by .....telling you how to think.
4. I can object to you holding faulty thinking. I demonstrated that.....etc.

So, really, I am left at this point with the clear view that you did not mean what you said, but just expressed yourself badly. I'll give you another chance. Take your time. Try to get it right this time.

Let me deal with each of my statements in turn.
1. If you are willing to pay the costs I shall happily swear out an affidavit to the effect that I have indeed "got it". Or perhaps you would like to interrogate me to satisfy yourself that I have "got it". Up to you.
2. I suggested you might consider a popular saying. It requires no authority to make such a suggestion, other than being aware of the saying. Clearly I am aware of it, since I quoted it.
3. I claimed that I can tell you how to think. I demonstrated such was the case by .....telling you how to think.
4. I can object to you holding faulty thinking. I demonstrated that.....etc.

So, really, I am left at this point with the clear view that you did not mean what you said, but just expressed yourself badly. I'll give you another chance. Take your time. Try to get it right this time.
I was spot on first time, where's the evidence?

You will never tell me how to think "got it" but you but you have full rights to your opinions in believing that you have that ability "got it"?
Ii just did tell you how to think, so obviously you are mistaken. What you mean is that while I can tell you how to think you can choose to ignore me. This is typical of the loose thinking that permeates your approach, so far, on this thread. Wooly thinking leads to erroneous conclusions. (If you had a private education I would be willing to give evidence in court if you tried to get refund on your fees.)

Ii just did tell you how to think, so obviously you are mistaken. What you mean is that while I can tell you how to think you can choose to ignore me. This is typical of the loose thinking that permeates your approach, so far, on this thread. Wooly thinking leads to erroneous conclusions. (If you had a private education I would be willing to give evidence in court if you tried to get refund on your fees.)
Well in that case knock yourself out tell away I was wrong of course you can tell me how to think you own your mouth and that is the only thing you will ever have control over, but never will you have control over how I choose to think.

Last edited:
Back