Corrective Rape

S.A.M.

uniquely dreadful
Valued Senior Member
This is some crazy shit.

The partially clothed body of Eudy Simelane, former star of South Africa's acclaimed Banyana Banyana national female football squad, was found in a creek in a park in Kwa Thema, on the outskirts of Johannesburg. Simelane had been gang-raped and brutally beaten before being stabbed 25 times in the face, chest and legs. As well as being one of South Africa's best-known female footballers, Simelane was a voracious equality rights campaigner and one of the first women to live openly as a lesbian in Kwa Thema.

Her brutal murder took place last April, and since then a tide of violence against lesbians in South Africa has continued to rise. Human rights campaigners say it is characterised by what they call "corrective rape" committed by men behind the guise of trying to "cure" lesbians of their sexual orientation.

Now, a report by the international NGO ActionAid, backed by the South African Human Rights Commission, condemns the culture of impunity around these crimes, which it says are going unrecognised by the state and unpunished by the legal system.

The report calls for South Africa's criminal justice system to recognise hate crimes, including corrective rape, as a separate crime category. It argues this will force police to take action over the rising violence and ensure the resources and support is provided to those trying to bring perpetrators to justice.​

What the hell is wrong with people????:mad:

Source

so they get rid of white rule and this is what they sink to? Why didn't they make it a better country?

This is some crazy shit.

SAM, I keep trying to tell you and the others that humans suck, but you just refuse to believe me! And yet, all of you post shit like this, then ask "What's wrong with people?" ....as if it's some major surprise.

SAM, c'mon, nothing that humans do should really shock you ...so why pretend that it does? And, no, SAM, this is not directed at ONLY you ...everyone here is as guilty of it.

Baron Max

Nothing makes me want to have sex with men like being stabbed.

In theory, wouldn't that just make you MORE gay?

I want to send a bangle in protest to the South African government. How do I do it?

SAM, I keep trying to tell you and the others that humans suck, but you just refuse to believe me! And yet, all of you post shit like this, then ask "What's wrong with people?" ....as if it's some major surprise.

SAM, c'mon, nothing that humans do should really shock you ...so why pretend that it does? And, no, SAM, this is not directed at ONLY you ...everyone here is as guilty of it.

Baron Max

it should shock us because if it did not more people would do it.

it doesnt surprise me that some people would do shit like this; however that doesnt stop me from asking myself what the hell is wrong with them.

I want to send a bangle in protest to the South African government. How do I do it?

I think such addresses are listed on the Internet, SAM.

And you're sure that anyone there would actually care about your bangle of protest? I mean, think about it, South Africa has protests using real people tied to burning tires and such as that, so you think this little bangle will suddenly make them change their minds? ...when murdered and tortured people didn't? ...LOL!

Hey, SAM, why don't send that bangle to the Indian gov in protest over the lack of adequate sewer systems in India? The killing of this one woman moved you so much, yet the death of thousands each and every day is ...what.... no big deal?

Baron Max

it doesnt surprise me that some people would do shit like this; however that doesnt stop me from asking myself what the hell is wrong with them.

What's wrong with them? They're human, that's what's wrong!!!

None of the lower animals would ever do something like that ....and we call them "animals"???

Humans suck giant donkey dick!

Baron Max

I...
Hey, SAM, why don't send that bangle to the Indian gov in protest over the lack of adequate sewer systems in India? The killing of this one woman moved you so much, yet the death of thousands each and every day is ...what.... no big deal?

Baron Max

waaaaaaaay off topic.

waaaaaaaay off topic.

No it's not! It's shocking what some people do to other people, ain't it? SAM is concerned about this one South African woman, yet displays no concern whatsoever about the horrors of India ...and the multitude of unnecessary deaths.

Perspective .....the world is better viewed from several different perspectives rather than just ones own rose-colored glasses.

Baron Max

None of the lower animals would ever do something like that ....and we call them "animals"???

Wow. Hell just froze over. Baron said something worth saying.

Lower animals especially the social ones only seem to use violence to establish dominance, and then they won't actually fight to the death or inflict a serious wound.

It's only in the higher ones like chimpanzees and similar monkeys that you get behaviours like rape, and bigger monkeys ganging up and beating up a small one for no reason.

I think such addresses are listed on the Internet, SAM.

And you're sure that anyone there would actually care about your bangle of protest? I mean, think about it, South Africa has protests using real people tied to burning tires and such as that, so you think this little bangle will suddenly make them change their minds? ...when murdered and tortured people didn't? ...LOL!

Baron Max

I sent them a pink panty recently when some thugs were beating women in pubs.

You'd be surprised how public opinion can make a difference

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Chaddi_Campaign

Last edited:
You'd be surprised how public opinion can make a difference.

No, I told you, SAM, nothing surprises me about humans ....and that includes how some politicians cave in to a few protestors while completely ignoring the great majority who did NOT protest!

So tell me, SAM, if we all got togehter and send pink panties to the Indian gov would they put in sanitary sewer systems for Indians? Isn't 1,000 dead kids per day more important than one lousy South African woman?

Baron Max

Isn't 1,000 dead kids per day more important than one lousy South African woman?

Baron Max

So if I kill you with my lock knife you won't make a fuss while dying, since there are so many kids dying out there that one old fart is insignificant?

Happy thoughts...

One cause at a time Baron. No one can do everything, but everyone can do something.

Hey, I got to thinking about this topic ...corrective rape. Now tell me honestly, didn't the attack on the women "cure" her of being a lesbian? She's no longer a lesbian, is she? So, see, the cure works!!

Baron Max

Hey, I got to thinking about this topic ...corrective rape. Now tell me honestly, didn't the attack on the women "cure" her of being a lesbian? She's no longer a lesbian, is she? So, see, the cure works!!

Baron Max

You insensitive piece of crap.

Back