Convincing your child to want to die

Is this fair to a child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would not say that. My cousin is cerebral palsy and has the dependencies of a 2 year old. He is now 60 and has tried to commit suicide by starvation twice

Ok, I'm not saying he sould do this, but if he is able to drink water he can drink himself to death with about a gallon or so drank all at one sitting. Not the most pleasant, basically you either drown from water seeping into the lungs or your electrolites drop below sufficient for nerve function.

After a point its irreversable, but he would want to be subtle about it so they don't pump him out before that.

Starvation will still work for him, he just has to again be subtle. Slowly decrease overtime without making a big deal about it.

I'm guessing he can't smoke, but the water from soaking a pack of cigs will also kill you. You want regulars, not "lites." Not fun though, nicotine is a nasty poison.

Give us one reason any one person should be convinced to die. Why should he be convinced to die?

I think everyone is entitled to choose for themselves without dogma being shoved down their throats. This kid needs some time away from his parents' influence to learn what chemotherapy really is, what it offers him, how it might harm him, and the degrees of the effects.

It's fair to give a human being a chance to see every side. I also think that if he refuses after a month of separation and thought on this, he has the right to refuse it.

*shakes head no*... Fuck you

Lieutenant Dan told Forrest Gump to leave him there and die, but after Forrest saved him he found out that even being paralyzed, life was not bad to live. This kid isn't going to have no legs, he will have no hair. Having no legs is a lot worse than dying, and that is what we learn from the story.

I would not say that. My cousin is cerebral palsy and has the dependencies of a 2 year old. He is now 60 and has tried to commit suicide by starvation twice...

Show him this movie called Wristcutters, and tell him that if he commits suicide, that is what the afterlife is like. (it is an afterlife just for people who commit suicide. you physically can't smile, and there are no stars in the sky. it is hot everywhere, every hotel is two stars, and there isn't any where to find a job and make a living. just like earth, only a lot crappier. tell him that dying of old age is so much better than suicide.)

Asguard, your argument is weak.

Substitute food for health care and starve a child, hardly. But let’s take your argument further in a different direction with government control with all the fattening foods and preservatives today this is a great argument, yea lets all go to McDonalds kids and pack on a few more pounds.

You've got an extremely strong argument, although it has nothing to do with anything, not even the price of tea in China much less this thread. But yes, you are right. Either you've watched the movie The Beautiful Truth, or you will eventually watch it and know at least a third of the stuff provided in the movie.

People in Joliet, Illinois are thirty times as likely to develop brain cancer than those out of the area, due to air pollutants and well-known chemical plants that operate there.

A woman with fourth-stage ovarian cancer (virtually incurable, even by the Cancer Treatment Center of America's standards) was just awful looking, gray hair, musty smell no matter how often she showered, and was in an intensive care unit. She took advice from a friend to try the Gerson diet, a 100% organic diet consisting of no artificial processed sugar, no monosodium glutamate, and everything else, completely vegan, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and all of them completely organic. Eight months later, she was 100% cancer free. Doctors were shocked and awed (I love saying that) at how she recovered.

There is a very good chance a natural healing can cure the child. For more information on this story and others go to:

truthinlabeling org

or watch The Beautiful Truth.

This kid needs some time away from his parents' influence to learn what chemotherapy really is, what it offers him, how it might harm him, and the degrees of the effects.

"At thirteen years of age, Daniel Hauser is also illiterate."

Damn, you've got to read the whole article first. Until then, your opinion counts for nothing.

Besides, Brokeback Mountain was fictional, but it touched many hearts and gave homosexuals courage to come out of the closet.

Damn, you've got to read the whole article first. Until then, your opinion counts for nothing.

What are you going on about now?

Besides, Brokeback Mountain was fictional, but it touched many hearts and gave homosexuals courage to come out of the closet.

So? Lot's of writing is fictional. Gump is also a comedy.

Gump - Weird Al

Gump sat alone on a bench in the park
"My name is Forrest," he'd casually remark
Waitin' for the bus with his hands in his pockets
He just kept sayin' life is like a box of chocolates

He's Gump, He's Gump
What's in his head?
He's Gump, He's Gump, He's Gump
Is he inbred?

Gump was a big celebrity
He told JFK that he really had to pee
He never feels too dumb because