Coming Out of the Closet

Jt...............

please open up threads to share more wisdom; you are a show of truths

;)

You make a good point. Nothing brings us together like the exchange of information. It seems that people who search for knowledge find more in common with each other than those that think they have found it.

;)

You make a good point. Nothing brings us together like the exchange of information. It seems that people who search for knowledge find more in common with each other than those that think they have found it.

ah.... finally a teacher of intent, versus just learning lessons from the wrecks

'friends of ONE'

peace to you and thanx for showing up; we need some more Love on the table.

i say, we live for tomorrows life; i submit!

ah.... finally a teacher of intent, versus just learning lessons from the wrecks

'friends of ONE'

peace to you and thanx for showing up; we need some more Love on the table.

i say, we live for tomorrows life; i submit!

I will not be one to let the Love that surrounds me waste away.
I will not contribute to the chain of suffering.
If I make the knot looser, I can only assume that it will become more easily untangled.
Ahhh...a show of truths again. Talking to myself, sorry to get off-topic. :eek:

Peace to you too, friend.

I will not be one to let the Love that surrounds me waste away.
I will not contribute to the chain of suffering.
If I make the knot looser, I can only assume that it will become more easily untangled.
a friend endowed in eastern comprehension?

if you experience and can convey truth, does it ease suffering for another?

if you give of no required return, are you suffering the loss?

if life, continues in 'good' that others may be eased of suffering; are you living with less suffering?

if good is observed by 'supporting life to continue' does including your life, good for the total?

is being ONE with all, contributing of self for the evolving process, good?

is existence defining itself?

Didn't read the thread, just responding to the OP:

I've been there. Hell, I'm there now. I currently work beside a woman who belongs to the Nation of Islam, who previously in her life was a Christian. My other neighbor was raised Catholic (though I'm not sure how she feels about it now). I'm in a position where I want to offer my opinion whenever the first woman starts talking about Islam, but I know that my opinion would not be welcome. I know that the admission that I am an atheist would not be welcome.

If they ask, I'll tell them. But I'm not exactly in a hurry to offer it.

a friend endowed in eastern comprehension?

if you experience and can convey truth, does it ease suffering for another?

if you give of no required return, are you suffering the loss?

if life, continues in 'good' that others may be eased of suffering; are you living with less suffering?

if good is observed by 'supporting life to continue' does including your life, good for the total?

is being ONE with all, contributing of self for the evolving process, good?

is existence defining itself?

Semantics...

I have studied Buddhism extensively, as well as some Taoism and Confucianism.
By conveying truth to others, I am just talking to myself, building the truth in my subconscious.
Unconditional love is not balanced. I give my love, and suffer no loss. There is no shortage of love; it is always here in the Present.
My instinctual drive as a male is to give truth to others, so that this world will be a better place for life; women and children. Ultimately, altruism is to help oneself, as the more people that live in control of their minds, the more I will be able to embrace Oneness here and now. Minds create and activate other minds. Helping others is helping myself, as I see myself in everyone.

Again, I apologize for getting off topic, OP.

Back