come flyy with meeeeeeeeeee...

we sunk the part of Tasy that was atached to keep them away:p

watch out for all the 2 heads down there, lots of gentetic problems cause they are all related:p

ok i AM joking guys, its surpose to be a beautiful place

i'd go hiking up Mt (er, damit i can't rember what its called)

and if you get bord down there, jump on the devil cat and come and visit Melborne

Damn. I need to study up on my Australia geography. The only place I heard of besides Tasmania is Sydney :D

GOD

Melbornes only THE BEST city in the WORLD (WAY better than sydney):p

if you go from tasi to the main land you will be in Melborne

We are where the spirit of tasmainia and the devil cat dock (not sure if they also go to SA but i don't think so)

Originally posted by Joeman
Damn. I need to study up on my Australia geography. The only place I heard of besides Tasmania is Sydney :D

in your face melbourne!!!!!! hehehe yeah there isnt really any other important cities besides sydney... lol..... See youve got queensland, home of the rednecks, and srufie gromits then you have Northern teritoey, home of the yobbos, then you have Western Australia, home of the well... not much, ans SOuth Australia, home of Aussie Rules (ballerina's pretending to play football) shared with Victoria who are fun to laugh at.. and sydney is just a well blended class of al the nicest attribute od australia... hehehehehhee Okay, im kidding (about everythig except the victoria thing) OH OH OH and Tazzy Beaustiful place!! Go and see cradle rock but camp and hike it, very challenging and very beautiful... um beaches are a bit bad but then all the tourist sites are beauiful too, I reccomend gettin a bike an riding for a few days, thats the best way to take it all in!!!

THATS IT

Cradle Mt

thanks

and theres really no cultre in sydney

can't blame them tho

not every place can be as good as Melborne:p

THough i remeber when it first aired us aussie's got our knickers quite twisted about it. hehehe
Hey Agent,
Yes, but you took it so much better than the Brazilians! I haven't seen the episode where the Simpsons go to Brazil, but the sound clips I heard were hilarious. The Brazilians have Spanish accents, Homer gets kidnapped while taking a taxi... Too bad the Brazilians want to sue over it. Ahh, they just don't get it, Homie doesn't have any money.

Oh yes, nice photo Agent. You're a cutie!

Michael

I still think the bottom line is that if we voted on locations Acadia National Park would win(do a web search on google, see all the pictures! Tons of results!), cause Ortho may second me on it, everyone else just seems to want people to come to where they live.

Anyhoo, given time, if I get rich, I'll buy you all plane tickets and you can come and visit and we can have a get-together once a year or something (we can alternate locations! US-Europe-Aussieland-and so on). This all hinges on me getting rich though so don't hold yer breath:D

Well, as for location I should say Cornwall.
It's English, it's beautiful and most of us have to travel then. Though it's not the middle of the globe, it's pretty much the middle from where most of us live. (Europe and North America.)

Except for the Australians...:D

:cool:

sucks hey, people say not to let money control you, but its a little hard when its the pinnacle of everything we do. Coz if we each had a million trillion zillion dollars we could buiild our own house made out of lollies and we can all meet in it whenever we want!!!!!

and it would be somewhere close by, coz i dont like to fly too much :(

I am with you on that one Agent@5. :) I don't like flying either. Don't let money control me too.

Hey, I offered a place in the middle. ;)

Hahaha, our own house, made of lollipops! Sketches some weird picture in my head...:D

maybe what they needed to do is to commit some violent crimes.
Hey Joeman,
The British sent criminals marked for "Transport" to the Americas (Virginia, etc.) before the revolution. Do you remember where Daniel Defoe's character, Moll Flanders, was sent for punishment? We objected after the American Revolution, and they had to find other places to send their "undesireables."

I've no doubt that both my and your ancestors alike were guilty of every crime imaginable. It's lucky for us that their guilt died with them, and every new life begins with a clean slate.

Michael

Originally posted by orthogonal

Hey Joeman,
The British sent criminals marked for "Transport" to the Americas (Virginia, etc.) before the revolution. Do you remember where Daniel Defoe's character, Moll Flanders, was sent for punishment? We objected after the American Revolution, and they had to find other places to send their "undesireables."

I've no doubt that both my and your ancestors alike were guilty of every crime imaginable. It's lucky for us that their guilt died with them, and every new life begins with a clean slate.

Michael

except if you belibe in reincarnation!!! (which i dont think i do):D

Agent,

What is the drinking age in Australia? Or is there such a thing?

Yeah our drinking age is 18.... I think it shoudl be younger personally... but it dosnt mmatter now, coz im 19 (w00t)

Joeman, you're from Minnesota? Me too. Which city are you in?

-Xenu

Originally posted by Xenu
Joeman, you're from Minnesota? Me too. Which city are you in?

-Xenu

A little high tech town called Waseca. Have you heard of it? There is a big company there called EF Johnson. Waseca is the first city in America to have cell phones. When EF Johnson started doing badly, a lot of engineers around here started up a few communication companies. I am a RF design engineer in ADC telecom. It is really boring here but I like my job.

Waseca is located half way between Mankato and Owatonna on highway 14 which highway 13 & 14 intersect. There are also a lot of hicks here.

Originally posted by Ender
We should meet at my house! ... Stares at mess ... maybe in 5 years!!

mess is good! you find lots of things you didnt know you had in mess!

Back