come flyy with meeeeeeeeeee...

yeah, christians have given a bad name to the blue color:mad:

I , myself, prefer very dark blue, though.
xtians like bright, neon blue, tht's a bit or relief.

I couldn't care less about the godbelievers!:p

Did they take over the color blue? :bugeye: Tsssss, the Freaks! How dare they!

I like darkblue too, :) as long as it is not red, I go for it. Don't like orange to much either. Too bright, hurts my eyes...;)

If I met you people, I would undoubtedly end up dropping anvils on all of you. Except maybe goofyfish and ratbat. They might be spared
Well! im glad yourrr a southerner.
:p

please, don't devide in groups now :eek:

remember the savages:rolleyes:

let us be in one tribe - the solarian tribe
we are all inhabitants of the solar system

No they don't! :)

I, for one, like the Aussies a lot. Wanna fight about it..?:D

(Lunar System!:p)

one against all, all against one

Avatar is a digital warrior of the new age
failure is not an option

I like the Australians as well.

The reason I'm not Australian myself is that when my own impoverished European ancestors got to the ticket window in Hamburg or Liverpool, they only had enough money to carry them to the east coast of America, rather than all the way to Australia.

Some of my ancestors likely got the boot out of England (economy class travel). In that case it was only a matter of the ship going to Virginia or Georgia rather than to Australia. Our country of birth was only a matter of chance.

Hey, speaking of "The Boot." Does anyone remember when the Aussies gave Bart Simpson "The Boot?" :)

Michael

Originally posted by orthogonal
I like the Australians as well.

The reason I'm not Australian myself is that when my own impoverished European ancestors got to the ticket window in Hamburg or Liverpool, they only had enough money to carry them to the east coast of America, rather than all the way to Australia.

maybe what they needed to do is to commit some violent crimes. :D

[joking]
A gang war against an Island full of convicts is gonna be tough, but we will win because our team has Xev.
[/joking]

Originally posted by orthogonal

Hey, speaking of "The Boot." Does anyone remember when the Aussies gave Bart Simpson "The Boot?" :)

Michael

yes, that was quite embaressing I must say... ahh scrap this colour thing Though its quite our of date pihilosphy was what atrributed to it being so funny. THough i remeber when it first aired us aussie's got our knickers quite twisted about it. hehehe i think its funny, as long as the world thinks we are backward thinking farmers, then they wont know what is REALLY going on lol.........

Looks like your Americans should get yourselves togtehr!.

If the only aussies here are from Melbourne, then i think ill pass!!! Im just kidding, cept when im talking to asguard lol)

Originally posted by Banshee
LOL. :D I "splashed out" quite a bit then. First in the Netherlands and now in the US. Why do you send me on such impossible journeys all the time? I am just a humble servant, as you very well know...:D

yes, i must talk to my people about this......:cool:

Originally posted by Asguard
what do you drive?

a SUB????????????????????????????????????:p

she lives in Australia, altho not in as good a place as I do:p

boooooooooooooooooooooo hehehehhehe

Where do you live in Australia? I have a friend in Taz and I am going to visit him soon. He was my college roommate. He went back to Taz after college.

Originally posted by Joeman
Where do you live in Australia? I have a friend in Taz and I am going to visit him soon. He was my college roommate. He went back to Taz after college.

I live in sydney, its a two hour flight from Tazzie.... TAzzie is beautiful, youll love it!

Its a little out of the way, but if your prepared to ake the effort.. then youd be prepared to make th effort :D

I am going to go during Minnesota winter while you guys are having nice weather.

Is there any place you think I should go or I should just stick with the usual tourist traps and beaches???

Originally posted by Avatar
no, with my two swords AND Luger*

Ooooooh, then I'll come along with my Bow and Arrows. We'll have them on their knees with the two of us. You might be surprised...;) :bugeye:

:D

Back