Color Of Crime!!!

Re: Oh please

Originally posted by overdoze
Might this have possibly something to do with the fact that a disproportionate number of blacks still live in slum conditions amid inescapable poverty and rampant organized crime?

It's quite different when you compare institutionalized discrimination against a random white tourist being gunned down in some ghetto.

This is not to say that the situation vis a vis discrimination has not vastly improved to date. It's certainly better than it ever was.

But social justice will never truly be served until blacks are afforded the same standard of living, education and opportunity as any other racial/ethnic group in US (including whites.)

Until that glorious time when we finally recognize that poverty, not race is the decisive factor in behavioral trends, we'll just have to put up with the typical racist crap as exemplified by your post. :rolleyes:

Can we avoid the typical apologist crap in your post?

There are more impoverished white people in America and in American cities than there are black; yet blacks still dwarf whites in terms of crime.

I am not interpreting this, but I think the data's valid. What next?

Why is any racial division such a taboo?

:D

Re: Color of justice

Originally posted by lotuseatsvipers
I don't see the point of actually constructing an argument to this horseshit, but what the heck, I'm bored.

Check out the statistics on discrimination in the justice system. As I have said before, white people are twice as likely to use cocaine, but there are twice as many black people in jail for it, interesting to say the least.

There is a step system of 'de facto' descrimination built into our justice system. From profiling, to the court room. Cops don't take rich white kids to jail because they believe their parents will deal with them. Fights in white high schools don't get reported to the cops, whereas a fight in a 'black' school can get you jail time. It goes on and on and on, but certainly you have noticed the news items of cops beating the crap out of a black person for apparently no reason, or how about a whole country pissed of because their cops act so prejudiced on the job(the are only human, god save the cops! I can only hope with time this gets better).

Let your imagitation run wild with this if you would. Blacks have an average earning way lower than white people (I think it was something like 32k/year vs 28k, dont quote me, if anyone has it in front of them please share). And we all know rich people get off easier justice wise right?

I'd like to see Azrael grow up under the poverty line and then see whether or not he steals in order to eat.

I'm rather suprised at my ability to stay somewhat calm in the face of such racist stupidity, I must be 'growing up' or something, WOO.

There are more impoverished whites than impoverished blacks in America. Yet the crimes committed by those whites, and the nature of those crimes, is fundamentally different.

Of all races in America, blacks lead in terms of violent crime, disproportionate to their numbers in comparison to whites, asians, to some degree Hispanics, and native americans.

It's interesting I haven't seen anyone here debate the statistics themselves -or- offer a plausible explanation otherwise.

ALL people do crime

Does your STATS include the COPS that have beaten Blacks sice our being freed from slavery? Does it include the fear set up by the KKK (and the KKK spell america with a K). Doe your stats include the ghettos made by the white men when Blacks moved from the segregated south, because the poor whites didnt want to live with the poor blacks? Does your stats include the Jobs blacks did not get while your white poor brothers found jobs to get off their feet? Does your stats include the many court cases where evedence CLEARLY pointed to the lynch mobs, and BLACk Eye witnesses were dismissed from court or ignored? Does your stats include the government itself actually passing LAWS AGAINST blacks as being equal? YOUR people NEVER HAD to Fight against ANYONE in order to live a general life, day to day, 9-5. BLACKS did and still do have to be Martin Luther King in order to just have a common life. If WE commit crimb the punnishment is WORSE than when YOU do regardless of past history. If We buy a car the credit rating is higher than you regardless of rating. Whites control the media and the so called "black" media as well BET and EBONY JET are WHITE owned. They are only going to say what is Politically acceptable about black issues. They always will. Whites can paint a picture of a race being evil if they choose and rarely cover thier own issues. If not for the gays rising up, the priest would be mollesting without coverage. (usually white men are mollesters and serial killers... MALVO was an unusual event and the media makes a point to bring up his color often)

ShrrBro

Does your STATS include the COPS that have beaten Blacks sice our being freed from slavery?
Please read this:

NOTES ON THE AFRICAN SLAVE TRADE

According to the Goray (I think they said Goray) Island (one of the major slaving centres in Africa) Bureau of Tourism, it was African tribes warring on each other, selling each other to the African slave traders on the coast, who sold them to European ships. The island slave trade was run mostly by black women in the eighteenth century.

All along the Slave Coast, as it was called back then, you can see the European coastal settlements. These towns are fortified. And you may notice that thier gun emplacements are ALL pointed out to sea. All the forts were designed to protect against the sea. They were not fighting any locals for slaves. They needed arms only to fight rival European factions. Almost without exception, these fortified towns were set up with the permission of the local African rulers. The Europeans were there on the sufference of the local African rulers. Documents granting trading rights to specific European nations were signed by the local African rulers; and no, they weren't forced into it; the locals had entire nations, while the Europeans had only a few people, and the local rulers were paid very well for the rights (Yes, just like everyone else, they wanted wealth, nice things, power, et cetera).

Most European traders were too damn scared to go inland. They often took enough water and food to make the whole round trip, because they were too scared to make forays into the forest to find stuff while in Africa.

From Professor Elisee Soumonni, Universite Nationale du Benin: "People often don't realise that Africans themselves took part in the trade. That's why, when looking at the question of responsibility, one must admit that there is a responsibility or a complicity within Africa. Because it would have been impossible for Europeans to ship out so many people without the benefit of some internal collaboration at one level or another. There was a deep involvement of Africans in the trade."

When Europeans were actually buying slaves, there was a network of trade trails throughout the area which carried slaves, all tied in lines in ropes, bought and sold from one African trader to the next until some eventually reached the coast. Such convoys could take as long as a year to reach the coast.

From Professor John Fynn, University of Ghana: "People were coming down, as it were, in relays. It was simply trade. Trading with people who wanted our gold, or our slaves. And we want their guns, their gin, their rum, their crops, and so on. So Africans were bringing down the trade, and the Europeans were recieving them. And this was what they called the Castle Trade. Castle Trade - Europeans don't have to venture inland. Trade was brought to them, by the Africans themselves. Whether it is gold, or slaves, it was an African affair."

Slaves had been part of many African cultures long before Europeans arrived. They fought in armies, served in homes, worked as farmers and labourers and such.

One African king executed two of his slaves every single morning in gratitude for a good night's sleep. Another king decorated his palace walls with the heads of his slaves; at one time he had 127 of them executed to complete the line, fill a gap. Some slaves were executed to stop or start rain, bring better crops, et cetera.

Slaves have been exported from Africa, by Africans, for thousands of years, to Cairo, Constantinople, Baghdad, and so on. The trans-Saharan slave trade alone over the few centuries prior to Europeans joining in swallowed over three million slaves, according to estimates based on surving contracts and skeletal remains.

From Akosua Perbi, University of Ghana: "There were other slave markets in Ghana. In the northern part of Ghana where we are right now, there were about four markets, including Salaka. And yet Salaka became the most famous, because of its position. So Salaka was blessed, if you like, geographically, strategically. There were professional merchants who traded all over West Africa, across the trans-Saharan trade. And we find them in Salaka market. Then there were the individual merchants, somebody wanting a wife, or perhaps the wife is barren. The person would come as an individual, and come and purchase one female slave to marry, to bear him children. So it was predominantly an African market, predominantly an African enterprise, predominantly an African setting... So far as they were concerned, it was profitable business, and that was all that mattered, at that time of the trade."

The trans-Atlantic trade was only possible at all because the slave trade was already an ingrained part of Africa. Making war, and selling the losers into slavery was a very common part of life in Africa.

From Venture Smith (the name was obviously given by his eventual owners, his adventures written down by them too), an African slave, who was forced to march four hundred miles to the coast by African slavers after they tortured his father to death in front of him: "I was obliged to carry on my head a large flat stone, weighing twenty-five pounds. These burdens were very grievous to me, being only about six and a half years old."

From another slave taken as a child: "There came a merchant who told me that if I would go with him I should see houses with wings walk upon the water, and should also see the white folks. And should bring me back again soon."

Kwane Nyki the 12th, Paramount Chief of the Assins. His ancestors wiped out heaps of other tribes in their area, selling many into slavery. He said: "What I learnt from my ancestors, or my predecessors, was that this place was that this place was a slave market. Here became the centre, or the last stop, where they had plenty of water, plenty of land to bury their dead. And they fattened them here, and sell them. For us, a day's walk to Cape (couldn't understand his next word, the name of the place)."

Once a year the Assins have a ceremony to remember the slaves they caught themselves or passed on through their lands. They pray for the slaves' souls to be at rest and such. The Assin traded slaves for guns, gunpowder, Jamaican rum, sugar, bananas, et cetera.

Europeans shipped twenty million guns into Africa as payment for slaves. These guns went to the African nations who supplied the slaves.

In the Homi nation, the King saw the European merchants as subordinates under his own rule, a part of his own slave exporting business. You could not trade in these places without the permission of the local African authorities. The African who acted as the go-between in the Homi land would not allow a European to trade until every person even slightly related to the business to come had been thoroughly bribed.

From Martine De Souza (she works now as a tour guide), a black woman who is a descendent of Fransisco De Souza, a rather bad European man who had more than 40 black wives and fathered more than ninety sons there: "With the African-Americans whose ancestors suffered and who still live with discrimination today, the reaction is completely different. They become furious. They weep and wail. They even thump the walls. And they say 'I didn't know Blacks contributed so much to the slave trade.' And I tell them 'You shouldn't always blame the Whites, because Blacks also took part in it. Without them, the trade wouldn't have been so easy.'"

Many of the African suppliers of slaves went to North America to live for short periods with their European business-associates. They went to school there, lived the good life, then went home and improved their own slave business.

Letter from a Nigerian (in Calabar) slave-trader to his associates in England: "Dear Gentlemen. Captain John Burrow arrived at this river on the fourth day of May with a very fine cargo. I hope his ships carry four hundred and sixty slaves. I don't keep him long, and I think he'll get to Liverpool fifteen or twenty day March. I am your dear Eyboyoung Effyoung."

Another letter from an African slave trader in Calabar: "I want two gun for every slave I send. Send me some writing paper, and two sheep. PS: remember me to your wife."

Another letter from an African slave trader in Calabar: "Send plenty of ship's guns. Send me one looking glass six feet long and six feet wide. And send two pewter pistols."

In 1807, Britain abolished the trans-Atlantic slave trade; several other European nations followed suit. Many African rulers lodged official protests. In 1820, a white delegation reached the Ashanti king, who told them: "The white men do not understand my country, or they would not say the slave trade was bad. But if they think it bad now, why did they think it good before?"

After that decision by Britain and others, the internal and trans-Saharan African slave markets continued. They died out only at the start of the twentieth century.

Well, there's some notes on slavery in and from Africa. To blame it solely on Europeans is plain old racism. The Europeans buyers were slaving scum, true, but so were the African suppliers of slaves. These are some of the facts of the issue.

Does your stats include the government itself actually passing LAWS AGAINST blacks as being equal?
Are you referring to Affirmative Action?

YOUR people NEVER HAD to Fight against ANYONE in order to live a general life, day to day, 9-5.
This shows you to be a complete fuggin idiot, entirely ignorant of history. Whites endured thousands of years of slavery in Europe. That continent had its own internal slave trade for millennia, as did Africa, as did Asia. Then what happened? The lands of my own ancestors were invaded and conquered by Rome and Christianity, new ways forced on them.

BLACKS did and still do have to be Martin Luther King in order to just have a common life.
You mean like Samuel Jackson, Colin Powell, or these? http://www.pilotonline.com/news/nw0928black.html

If We buy a car the credit rating is higher than you regardless of rating.
Really?

Whites control the media and the so called "black" media as well BET and EBONY JET are WHITE owned.
That sounds remarkably like what those neo-NAZI wankers say about Jews. Do you by any chance have a swastika tattoo?

Whites can paint a picture of a race being evil if they choose and rarely cover thier own issues.
You're seeming incredibly racist, you know.

"YOUR people NEVER HAD to Fight against ANYONE in order to live a general life, day to day, 9-5."

Tell that to the Mongols, untermensch.

You people are talkin about people in other countries. Whites in other lands in order to show that whites have suffered? I thought the post I replied to was talking about AMERICA! Im sorry, if you people wish to try to show how YOUR people were in slavery in some other friggin country, so as to justify YOUR SLAVING OUR PEOPLE, then I am mistaken in thinking this was about AMERICA. And the white poeple love to say that blacks were involved in slavery. THEY were involved in SLAVERY as much as the INDIANS were involved in Land trading with whites. YEAH the white man didnt STEAL the land from the indians, they TRADED had it sold to them fair and square right? THOSE INDIANS are just complaining, and the whites did NO wrong in their dealings. The Whites did NO wrong in their having slaves, and the slavery of blacks UP UNTIL THE LAST SLAVE WAS FREED BY THE POLICE just before 1901 has ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT on the social status or financial placement of blacks today. After all, that was 100 years ago. And the jim crow laws had NO effect on the economic situation. And ALL those peole in news clips HOLLERING and protesting AGAINST blacks voting and attending school with them in City after city, ALL of them INSTANTLY LOVE blacks now and they now treat the blacks they meet EQUALLY, and they raised their KIDS fair and EQUALLY, instantly after Jim Crow was removed. I am sorry for troubling you guys. Perhaps I am out of date. WHEN did the White man start treating us EQUALLY? I must have missed it. I always thought the white people ware made to treat others fairly by force, and never once in AMERICAN history did the whites ever Change policy without protest by whoever they were kicking. I guess I was wrong about your people. Thanks for everything. Like that gubment handout. You KNOWS how weez LUV dat WELFARE. And when the white, Ah meens MULTICULTUAL media, put on TV how weez sit on the gubment and Buy big new cadlac cahs and pimp cloths on welfare checks (you know deh give THOUSAND AND THOUSANDS a month, and car dealers give credit to Welfare peeps all the time), I can see how MAD dat make yall. Aftu all, YALL doin ALl du Workin, And I just sit on dis here computa and COMPLAIN bout slavery and all. Aftu all that was 400 YEARS ago. I thinks Ima just Git over it, Get off Crack, Sell my benzo get off welfare, sell all my jewlry from the Drugs I beez sellin, Move out da ghetto, and do what Colin Powel did and Oprah, and Michael (both of them). By the way, Ima goto College and gets ma degree. When I gits it, (it'll be because of affirmative ackshun dat I gits in)Ima go to da bosses in the BLACK neighborhood(who will be a white man in all likelihood) and begs foe a job. And then Im gonna go to the bank in ma BLACk hood and begs foe a loan (the loan officer is no doubt a white man as well). Oh well, I guess I will go to the Mexican hood to THAT bank, Woops THEY WHITE TOO! OH WELL. Can I gits a job here wit Yall folks?

ShrrBro

1) Learn punctuation and grammar, please, so it may be easier to read your posts.

2) Separate your points in paragraphs.

3) You seem very racist to me, with your hatred of whites.

as far as the "stats" goes, the stats say just what the stats would read when the WHITES were broke in NEY YORK. "gangs of new york". Take a look. UH OH the whites in GANGS? THAT is not shoking. Give me the stats of the violence of White on blacks by COPS without the same provications that white criminals provide. Lets look up the stats of the Blacks selling DRUGS ! YEAH LOOK AT ALL THOSE BLACKS SELLIN AND TAKIN CRACK!!! WOOPS WHO IS THAT DRIVING UP TO THAT DEALER? A WHITE MAN BUYING CRACK!!!!!!!!WEED!!!White people GROW their drug of choice in the everglades here in florida. The Police only destroy the plot and take very little effort in arresting and giving HARD TIME to the crop growers. They are COMMON people like MY FORMAN! They drink Beers and get pulled over. SOME get arrested, SOME dont. Depends on if you are drivin a Pickup and you are a Good ole boy, being Pulled over by a good ole boy. But Lets be real. I KNOW there are MANY MANY instances where 5 BLACK cops beat the SNOTS out a WHITE FEMALE that was pulled over on a simple traffic stop. I am SURE that there are MANY stats of the BLACK MUSLIMS killing and threatening Whites and Walking out of court as there are vice versa. WHAT am I thinkin?

hate WHITE PEOPLE?

Why is it that when people talk about what WHITE PEOPLE have done to other people in America, they are called "hatin whitey?" Hello? do the white people actually Deny they have kicked everyone next to them? Does the white people in the Usa think they have been fair to others? Equal? Or were they MADE to be fair after protest?
Why is it that if a person says, "perhaps the American Government has policy that is making other counties pissed at us" he is called ANTI AMERICAN?
BLIND is to not look at what is ACTUALLING HAPPENING! LOOK at what is happening and stop thinking that a group of people is mearly complaining. Could it ACTUALLY BE that white poeple HAVE done things against others?
The Muslims are now being bashed. Abd the republicans like to use this as a tool to get away with saying little nasty comments about THEM now. now THEY are being attacked. NOT by Blackas, or any other American people. But the WHITE people are the ones once again, doing the main kicking. Do you deny THIS as well? I am sure there is yet some other reason for why THAT is not true or justified as well, right?

Some facts

1) The Africans sold into slavery in the Americas were sold into slavery by Africans.

2) The African slave trade still exists.

3) It was white people who ended the slave trade in the Americas and Europe, while the trade still goes on in Africa.

4) Black people commit crimes. White people commit crimes. All sorts of people commit crimes.

5) Nobody, not even the dreaded Whitey, is forcing black people in the USA to use or sell drugs, guns, or anything else like that. People have free will, they do it by choice.

Back