Cocaine causes LOSS of faith in God

Are you atheist, and have you used cocaine

• I became atheist after/during a period when I was drug taking

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a side note: Do you believe in other life forms? If yes, do you believe there are more intelligent life forms then human beings?

There was a line in a Jodie Foster movie that explains it the best:

"It's a waste of space, if we are the only ones in the universe" Or something alongs those lines, can't recall exactly. (Contact)

I dont think we are the only sentient beings in our universe, though wether they are more intelligent or not would be on my part speculative. However I don't think that we ever had have aliens of another planet visit ours yet. I dont believe in UFO's or alien abductions and nonsence like that either. There's basically no evidence that shows we have been visited by space aliens.

Godless said:
There was a line in a Jodie Foster movie that explains it the best:

"It's a waste of space, if we are the only ones in the universe" Or something alongs those lines, can't recall exactly. (Contact)

I dont think we are the only sentient beings in our universe, though wether they are more intelligent or not would be on my part speculative. However I don't think that we ever had have aliens of another planet visit ours yet. I dont believe in UFO's or alien abductions and nonsence like that either. There's basically no evidence that shows we have been visited by space aliens.

M*W: They probaby come from the same part of the brain as the 'god gene.' If we look hard enough we will find that instinctively generated hope for survival which is found in the alpha animal, the desire to find a power greater than ourselves to follow, or the false delusion of some dying demigod savior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back