Chosen People = Racist Supremacist Ideology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Foley

REFUSE - RESIST
Valued Senior Member
Jews believe themselves a Chosen People divinely chosen by God and those who are not Jews are Gentiles meaning heathens .
But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days declares the Lord. I will put My Torah within them, and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
Jeremiah 31:31-34:
And God divinely presents real estate to his Chosen People .
And I will give to you and to your descendants after you, the land of your temporary residence, all the land of Canaan as an eternal possession and I will be a God to them.
Genesis 17:8
The Chosen People believe a Jewish Messiah will arise in Israel and he will smite Israels Gentile enemies .
I will raise up a prophet from among their countrymen, like you (Moses), and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak all that I command him. And it shall come about that whoever will not listen to My words which he shall speak in My name, I Myself will require him
Deuterotomy 18:18-19:
The Jewish Messiah can only be Jewish
you may appoint a king over you, whom the Lord your God shall choose: one from among your brethren shall you set as king over you.
Deuteronomy 17:15
He must gather the Jewish people from exile and return them to Israel , in the process evicting and oppressing 5 million Palestinians and making their lives a 5th World hell .
And he shall set up a banner for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth
Isaiah 11:12
Then the Jewish Messiah will be murdered by the Chosen People themselves.
And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall be cut off, but not for himself; and the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
Daniel 9:26
The Gentile nations will come against Israel to invade with the sole intention of destroying the Jewish people and the Chosen Peoples God will directly intervene to destroy the Gentile .
For I am with you', says the Lord, 'to save you; though I make a full end of all nations where I have scattered you, yet I will not make a complete end of you.
Jeremiah 30:11
God will then judge the nations depending upon their treatment of the the Chosen People .
In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.
Joel 1:1-2
The Jews as the chosen people will then rule the world and we Gentiles will serve the Jews .
Foreigners will rebuild your walls, and their kings will serve you.
Isaiah 60:10
Ant the Gentiles will financially pay for it , of course , the funny thing is we are at the moment paying for Israel , so whats new ?
Your gates will always stand open, they will never be shut, day or night , so that men may bring you the wealth of the nations , their kings led in triumphal procession.
Isaiah 60:11
And those of us Gentiles who refuse this servitude to the Chosen People will be smitten down and condemned to eternally damnation .
For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will perish; it will be utterly ruined.
Isaiah 60:12
And seeing we are in the Chosen Peoples eyes guilty for our Fathers sins we will have to bow down at the Chosen Peoples feet apologize and praise them !
The sons of your oppressors will come bowing before you; all who despise you will bow down at your feet and will call you the City of the LORD, Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
Isaiah 60:14

I believe this religion should have these offensive verses removed from their holy books , afterall the Chosen People themselves are succeeding in having this verse removed from Christian books .
When Pilate saw that he was not succeeding at all, but that a riot was breaking out instead, he took water and washed his hands in the sight of the crowd, saying, "I am innocent of this man's blood. Look to it yourselves. And the whole people said in reply, "His blood be upon us and upon our children.
Matthew27: 24-25

Again, Jews are not a race, Foley. One would have thought you'd learned that, at least.

Geoff

How can that be "racist" if Judaism is not a race? It is more of a "religious supremacy ideology", which is found in pretty much every religion, as usually people of one faith think that thier beliefs are right and another's is not. It's not really an uncommon or unique phenomenon among religions.

What of the 12 tribes of Israel, and their descendants?

I was under the impression that only a person with a Jewish mother can be real Jewish. I know there are some Jewish sects who allow others to convert, but I thought the majority of Jews believe in Jews by ancestry.

If Jews aren't a race, then what are people of Jewish ancestry(from Judah, son of Israel, son of Isaac, son of Abraham) classified as?

Peace.

You realize the whole "son of abraham, 12 tribes" thing is religous bullcrap, just like the flood and jesus, right?
Since that is nothing but religous bullcrap, there is no real Jewish race. There are middle-easter people who are of the Jewish religion, but there isn't a jewish ethnic group.

DiamondHearts said:
What of the 12 tribes of Israel, and their descendants?

I was under the impression that only a person with a Jewish mother can be real Jewish. I know there are some Jewish sects who allow others to convert, but I thought the majority of Jews believe in Jews by ancestry.

This argument has been dealt with already.

It's strange - when you post hatred of Jews, you claim they're not a race, so you can't be accused of racism. Then you claim they are a race, so you can accuse them of racism. Make up your mind.

Geoff

"Race" is usually defined as peoples who belong to the same genetic stock, however in biology it can also be defined as a taxonomic group isolated geographically as a division within a species.

Well, it's true that's a use for the term.

So, then, can anti-Jewishness be considered racism, Diamond?

Geoff

GeoffP said:
Again, Jews are not a race, Foley. One would have thought you'd learned that, at least.

Geoff

the KKK isnt a race unto themselves, but they are still racists. what foley is saying is that he thinks the Jews are racists because they believe that they are chosen to the exclusion of all others and that they believe they are a race of chosen people. whether this is true by scientific standards or not is beside the point. Hitler believed his aryan race to be supreme in the same way that foley is describing, but the aryans technically aren't a race either. we all know what happened there.

GeoffP said:

Geoff
And here you construct a thread claiming that in fact Jews are a race !
Hapsburg said:
How can that be "racist" if Judaism is not a race? It is more of a "religious supremacy ideology", which is found in pretty much every religion, as usually people of one faith think that thier beliefs are right and another's is not. It's not really an uncommon or unique phenomenon among religions.
Strange to say but on mountain hares thraed you argued they were a race .
Hapsburg said:
Jewish race myth
Well, there is a hebrew race, and they still exist. Thier ties to Judaism have been strong enough since the early bronze age that it is sometimes referred to as the "jewish race"

Of course when it suits you they are a race and when it suits the argument like here the Jews become a religion .

Hmmm...

A Jew would be that group of people claiming to have descended from Jacob, therefore genetic stock would be a primary driver here. As well, Jews can be considered a classification of a similar culture and religion (Old Testament/Talmud) divided within society.

Can Jews therefore be considered a race?

The Jews see themselves as a race and a chosen people as well . The passages I quoted read like a supremacist utopia ?

as one of only 3 jewish people on this forum, i will reinform you for the last time, brian foley:

"chosen people" means that the jews have a greater responsibility toward the rest of humanity, to teach them and to be humanitarian above all other groups of people.

if you persist on spreading lies, i will report you every single time you post, and it wont be long before you are banned, im sure.
*reports this thread as inappropriate to the religion forum, as it relates to not religion, but racism.*

The Devil Inside said:
as one of only 3 jewish people on this forum, i will reinform you for the last time, brian foley:

"chosen people" means that the jews have a greater responsibility toward the rest of humanity, to teach them and to be humanitarian above all other groups of people.

if you persist on spreading lies, i will report you every single time you post, and it wont be long before you are banned, im sure.
*reports this thread as inappropriate to the religion forum, as it relates to not religion, but racism.*
You are not Jewish you are a liar , you originally claimed you were a Fundamentalist Christian and then later you claimed you were a Jew , you also told me you were American and here you are claiming that you are in fact a Jewish convert who is Turkish . You are a nut please leave me alone .
The Devil Inside said:
Todays lesson on working together btw: im a convert, not a jew by heritage. im half turkish, remember?
And further more you added me to your ignore list .
The Devil Inside said:
Todays lesson on working together
Brian Foley
This message is hidden because Brian Foley is on your ignore list.

havent read a sweeter thing all day.
It is fairly obvious you have changed your mind about ignoring me and you have gone back to harassing me at every opportunity , and by threatening to report every single one of my posts is evidence of your intention of deliberate harassment .

i am american with turkish heritage.

i was a fundamentalist christian when i was a teenager. you forgot to accuse me of being mormon, which i never claimed but you constantly insist on.

i am a jewish convert. we are called "noahide" jews. look it up, you australian bigot.
while you are at it, why dont you learn to speak english properly, racist fuck? im fucking tired of you sullying the intelligent content on this forum.

i am openly calling for brian foley to be banned.

Brian Foley said:
Strange to say but on mountainhare's thread you argued they were a race .

Of course when it suits you they are a race and when it suits the argument like here the Jews become a religion .
Mountainhare's thread was a while ago. I have since changed my opinion to the one you see today. You see, unlike stubborn antisemites like you, I can see other viewpoints, and think logically, and change my opinions.

Last edited:
Hapsburg said:
Mountainhare's thread was a while ago. I have since changed my opinion to the one you see today. You see, unlike stubborn antisemites like you, I can see other viewpoints, and think logically, and change my opinions.
No it was 2 months ago , and you have just been caught out on contradicting yourself .

The Devil Inside said:
i am a jewish convert. we are called "noahide" jews. look it up, you australian bigot.
Yeah suuuuuuuure , and Im Menachim Begins and Golda Meir’s lovechild .
The Devil Inside said:
while you are at it, why dont you learn to speak english properly, racist fuck? im fucking tired of you sullying the intelligent content on this forum..
This is rich , grammar advice from a poster who hasn’t have you heard of capital letters .
The Devil Inside said:
i am openly calling for brian foley to be banned.
Yeah close you’re eyes and a make a wish , wanker :)

Brian Foley said:

Strange to say but on mountain hares thraed you argued they were a race .

You utter, utter idiot.

I argued that there was no genetic differentiation between Jewish people - Occidental or Ashkenazim - and Palestinians, and that, in fact, they were not a "race" according to your and hare's definition. That was the entire crux of the argument. Trust you not to understand it, or to lie about your point.

Your real point of course, is that they're a race when it suits you; when you can accuse them of racism, for instance.

Is your hood on too tight?

Ignorant, ignorant arse.

Geoff

Brian Foley said:

I really hate to re-post on the same thing but I have to know.

Come on, now: are you really that ignorant about the thread, or are you deliberately misrepresenting me? Come on, for the love of Western civilization, let it be the second thing.

Geoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back