Celibacy .

Ha Ha..............Mike and Q you guys are quite entertaining!

You are turning into the Male version of Orleander and Me going at it. :p

Celibacy is foolish, but reducing ejaculation to once every seven to ten days has many health benefits via reduction in dihydrotestosterone levels.

Ha Ha..............Mike and Q you guys are quite entertaining!

You are turning into the Male version of Orleander and Me going at it. :p
It is beyond me why some folks find any excuse to swear at people as if they are here just to fight . If someone has a personal problem or if he or she is CRAZY then they should not be here . This is not a psychiatric ward .
I am glad most people agree with me that celibacy is not healthy specially when it is for a life time .........;):D .

If someone has a personal problem or if he or she is CRAZY then they should not be here . This is not a psychiatric ward .

I could swear sometimes it is. Sometimes while reading posts I have a voice in the back of my head saying " It's Medication Time" :p

I could swear sometimes it is. Sometimes while reading posts I have a voice in the back of my head saying " It's Medication Time" :p

It is the same when some mods come with their decisions " trolling, trolling and trolling.....!!!".
I am tired of being reminded that I can not say what I want . Freedom and liberty at 100% is just a dream.....so we keep on dreaming ...!.
Good news I am not celibate.....:.

Celibacy is foolish, but reducing ejaculation to once every seven to ten days has many health benefits via reduction in dihydrotestosterone levels.
M*W: Celibacy is unnatural. I have studied urological surgery. The optimal number of ejaculations to prevent prostate and other urological problems is three times per week, but I guess you take what you can get eh?

M*W: Celibacy is unnatural. I have studied urological surgery. The optimal number of ejaculations to prevent prostate and other urological problems is three times per week, but I guess you take what you can get eh?

Urology by itself does not come close to explaining the effects of ejaculation on the male body as a whole. The effects are potent at high frequencies of ejaculation, and have a wide host of target areas, including the prostate gland.

Urology by itself does not come close to explaining the effects of ejaculation on the male body as a whole. The effects are potent at high frequencies of ejaculation, and have a wide host of target areas, including the prostate gland.
M*W: I don't disagree with you.

M*W: I don't disagree with you.

I would love to know how these conclusions are derived. Of course I know they are not true but i just find it amazing that people make statements as if they were facts.

I believe it relates to Jesus supposedly being celibate his entire life and the priest are emulating him and the nuns are married to God so unless God comes to them in person then they can't have sex with anyone else because that would be adultery. I myself didn't find celibacy so difficult back when I was in high school, but the idea doesn't sit well with me either anymore. It would be very difficult.

Being married to God is something out of this world .
Jesus life is not well explained when it comes to sex and family .

Back