caning?

you made a mestake LA, what did you tell him to hit him in the face for. He should have kicked the kid in the nuts or punched him in the throat

when your safty is at stake you dont fight "fair"

i wanted people to see that my son will not get bullied and pushed around around anymore!

and oerhaps this will make people realise that my son is not a punch bag

thats why i sugested those, i agree with you. I have been there, bullied at school to the point that i had to hide and the teachers used to tell me when he was gone so i could actually leave. Why they didnt DEAL with it rather than just hiding me i have no fucking clue

Teach him to punch to the throat, under the rib cage or to the balls. That way the other kid will know he is in for a world of pain if he takes him on

thats why i sugested those, i agree with you. I have been there, bullied at school to the point that i had to hide and the teachers used to tell me when he was gone so i could actually leave. Why they didnt DEAL with it rather than just hiding me i have no fucking clue

Teach him to punch to the throat, under the rib cage or to the balls. That way the other kid will know he is in for a world of pain if he takes him on

because they love cetain children thats why! (well that's my opinion) and they seem to think that "oh no little jimmy isn't like that, he is a lovely child"

but however with his suspension from school, the teachers said that i should find an appropriate way to punish him, so i said "i will not punsih my child for looking after himself, which quite frankly, is somthing you should've done"

have you thought about taking legal action against the school and education department on your childs behalf?

I went to school slightly before bullying became a big social issue, however since then i have herd of alot of cases won against schools and the dep education on the basis of breach of "duty of care"

have you thought about taking legal action against the school and education department on your childs behalf?

I went to school slightly before bullying became a big social issue, however since then i have herd of alot of cases won against schools and the dep education on the basis of breach of "duty of care"

speag with the education department today, and if they do nothing about the issues raised then i will take it to an independent educational soliciter

good on you. Dont take the crap that bullying is just "it will toughen them up" or "its just kids being kids"

When i told my story to the psycologist he litterally sat there with a look of shock on his face. He wasnt surprised at all i had mental health issues because thats what comes from childhood abuse,

wether sexual, physical, emotional
wether from parents, family, teachers or other kids

It doesnt matter, its a crime and needs to be delt with

So good luck

good on you. Dont take the crap that bullying is just "it will toughen them up" or "its just kids being kids"

When i told my story to the psycologist he litterally sat there with a look of shock on his face. He wasnt surprised at all i had mental health issues because thats what comes from childhood abuse,

wether sexual, physical, emotional
wether from parents, family, teachers or other kids

It doesnt matter, its a crime and needs to be delt with

So good luck

oh this bitch isn't going to drop this, they will know how mad and pissed i am.

even if the bulling policy is titghtened up in schools will be good, but i doubt very much that will happen, because in the words of my sons head teacher "bulling doesnt happen in this school"

Would you have allowed someone else to smack or spank your children? Teacher? Emergency teacher? Stranger on the street if they see your child misbehaving because bad behaviour will not be tolerated?
Not random people, but certainly teachers. My teachers spanked us when we misbehaved. No big deal, and it certainly helped engender respect for the teachers.

I remember some kids (the real troublemakers) used to get the ruler on the hand by the principle.
I think that was around grades 1-5. But that was a hell of a long time ago lol

Pre-WW2 Germany had extremely authoritarian families with Daddy at the head and children respected their teachers and corporal punishment was used when deemed necessary. I see no reason to conclude that it leads to good people. I know in other contexts people turn out OK, but given the lack of evidence that it helps more than it hurts, don't hit kids. I mean they are smaller than you.

Maybe later they will hit other people via patriotic ranting or mean spirited policy and feel justified because they are capable of it (ie. bigger) and therefore somehow right.

Bells, good for you. I'm glad your kid stood up for himself.

I fucking hate bullies. And I hate even more adults who let it happen. It's NOT okay, it's NOT just part of growing up, it's preventing someone from freely living their life.

I would have told him to do a Morpheus manoeuvre. (That's what I call it when you get hold of someone's head and jerk diagonally sideways, cracking the cervical spine, a la Laurence Fishburne in Matrix 3).

VI there are better ways to kill that require a lot less strength and no im not going to tell you how:p

Not random people, but certainly teachers. My teachers spanked us when we misbehaved. No big deal, and it certainly helped engender respect for the teachers.
I was paddled by two teachers and I will always remember them as the most degraded subhuman people I came in contact with in all my years of schooling. In both cases I had humiliated them by showing the class the correct answer to a question or problem that they had gotten wrong. That wasn't the ostensible reason for the paddling, they just waited until they could fabricate a good excuse.

I was paddled by two teachers and I will always remember them as the most degraded subhuman people I came in contact with in all my years of schooling. In both cases I had humiliated them by showing the class the correct answer to a question or problem that they had gotten wrong. That wasn't the ostensible reason for the paddling, they just waited until they could fabricate a good excuse.
I was never paddled myself (at school, that is). I almost was once, for not turning in my homework. But I got out of it by saying I had left my homework in my locker. I went out to my locker and simply did the homework really quickly then returned to the classroom and turned it in.

I was good for that kind of screw up in grade school. I remember another time I was waiting for the school bus and noticed this guy was carrying a giant poster. "What's that?", I asked him. "It's the science project that's due today." "Oh, crap!" I thought. I quickly grabbed some leafs off of various trees near the bus stop and by the time we'd arrived at school, I'd finished my science project. I don't remember exactly what grade I got on that project, but I know I passed. I think I may have even gotten a better grade than the kid whose project reminded me to do the assignment.

I've had teachers like that. Luckily though I am too young to have been subjected to that.

I think teachers who do that should be thrown into a pit full of amphetamine crazed 6ft heavies, beaten until there is nothing left but a convulsing red mess, and then some.

Back