Can God disappear if He wants to?

No, I didn't lie to myself. You simply are absolutely sure you're right - and by your own admission you should realize you don't know everything.

No, I didn't lie to myself.

Oh you did, and I would be happy to lay out the evidence in case you missed it.

You simply are absolutely sure you're right...

About you specifically yep.

... - and by your own admission you should realize you don't know everything.

Of course, but that does not discount what I do know. Right now you are on the path of VitalOne... you are setting things up so that eventually you will have to objectively demonstrate the existence of 'God' to yourself. That will of course put you in same category as psychic power claimers and when its time to perform you will not be able to. The result might polarize you even more into the delusion or it snap you out of it, but the important part is that it will be documented and visible for all to see. Are you ready to make an example out of yourself?

"Can God disappear if He Wants to?"

Yet again another question that comes down to faith. If you believe in God he will never really disappear. For theists its a matter of their blind faith, if they believe in God he doesn't disappear. For atheists God was never there. It all depends on your belief in things. For a theist turned atheist, you could say God has disappeared.

What does God do? He knows everything past and future, so he knows every decision he's going to make, so there can really be no decision.

He makes big decisions. Shall I send a plague of locusts, a deluge or maybe just an earthquake or two. That'll show the bastards wh is in charge

Because I believe in Jesus - and Jesus said he was the way. And Jesus performed miracles. Therefore, the other religions can't have miracles.

I think it's a miracle that anyone believes the crap you do

He makes big decisions. Shall I send a plague of locusts, a deluge or maybe just an earthquake or two. That'll show the bastards wh is in charge

He can't be making a decision if he already knows what the outcome will be.

He can't be making a decision if he already knows what the outcome will be.

Can't you people get it through your heads: GOD CAN DO ANYTHING . He can make himself forget decisions he made, thus enabling him to make fresh one's. God is free will "perdeified"

Politicians pray to him to help them forget their promises

Last edited:
It is more important for me to know the truth. And yet, none of you can claim to know the whole truth, can you?

Let me guess.. you can ?

Does it occur to you that there might be even a tiny possibility that you might be wrong about all this ? And why not ?

There was a really ridiculous turn when Christianity got taken over by the theology majors in the dark ages. Now atheists and theists can play deduction wars about absolutes and superlatives.

You deserve each other.

There was a really ridiculous turn when Christianity got taken over by the theology majors in the dark ages. Now atheists and theists can play deduction wars about absolutes and superlatives.

You deserve each other.

This isn't just about that.. have you read this thread ? ;)

Other religions and their supposed miracles are a pack of lies.

That's only your subjective belief.
Many followers of other religions feel the same way about your religion.

Using a source other than the bible can your prove your version of God is the true correct one?? Please no other textual sources such as Flavius Josephus scribblings as proof.

We don't even know the truth about our own universe. If any of you atheists know .0000001% of the truth even in the realm of science, you are lucky. You atheists have such certainty knowing so very very little. Wake up to your own ignorance!

We don't even know the truth about our own universe. If any of you atheists know .0000001% of the truth even in the realm of science, you are lucky. You atheists have such certainty knowing so very very little. Wake up to your own ignorance!

'We atheists' know that.
What is troubling is that you seem to think you do know everything.. even suggesting that all theists know everything.. while 'us atheists' are ignorant and stupid.
Nice going there.. Care to confirm or deny ?

I am not telling you I know anymore than you, except that I believe in God and you don't. But you pretend as if science disproves God, which is nonsense in light of how little you admittedly know.

I am not telling you I know anymore than you, except that I believe in God and you don't. But you pretend as if science disproves God, which is nonsense in light of how little you admittedly know.

I never said anything even like that..
You on the other hand are insisting that what you tell us here is absolute truth. Without backing any of that up, I might add..

Same to you.

You deserve each other.

Christianity was far more diverse before it became codified into orthodox Catholicism by the Romans. The Protestant reformation didn't even approach creating that same diversity of thought and theology.

Has anyone ever told you the difference between belief and knowledge ? Do you belief there is a difference? If so, please tell us what you think that difference is

Back