Can God disappear if He wants to?

It is the same thing, two things existing without existing toward each other. Isn't this the same thing as a parallel universe?

If God doesn't exist for the millions of non-believers, then God isn't ignoring them - is He?

Your brain. You may feel something you call God or Jesus, but I think it's just a mental construction.

No. If God doesn't exist to the non-believers, the non-believers do not exist to God. Gee, this was your own position just a few posts back.

If non-believers don't exist to God, that would make Him less than omnipotent. The fate of believers often depends on the actions of non-believers.

No. If God doesn't exist to the non-believers, the non-believers do not exist to God. Gee, this was your own position just a few posts back.

If non-believers don't exist to God, that would make Him less than omnipotent. The fate of believers often depends on the actions of non-believers.

Yeah, I thought Why? didn't mean 'not existing to' literally.. :eek:

Anyway Why?, could you please respond to this post ?
Well, how is anyone ever going to start to believe in Him to begin with if you are right ?
Start at the very beginning please..

The God module involves spirtuality and mysticism - not God by name. There is no instinctual belief in God per se. What does "spiritual" mean to the God module scientists? The article doesn't say.

I think they call that the God module if I'm not mistaken..

Edit: Found an article, http://cas.bellarmine.edu/tietjen/images/new_page_2.htm

That is possible. That means athiests can use this part of the brain for some other purpose. If you can have one ego, which is a construction, you could have two. That's what I think the orthodox view of God is. It's also possible that some religious people use the basic precepts of religion to dissolve their one ego into the all, which they call God- but this is more rare. I think that's what Jesus was talking about.

Logic folks, please.

To disapper he would have to exist

Yea, but I didn't think he meant it literally..
What worries me is that, now that I know he did mean it literally, he seems to be saying that believers exist in another parallel universe than non-believers :eek:

The God module involves spirtuality and mysticism - not God by name. There is no instinctual belief in God per se. What does "spiritual" mean to the God module scientists? The article doesn't say.

Well, there is always the rest of the brain to make stuff up about it isn't there..

That is possible. That means athiests can use this part of the brain for some other purpose. If you can have one ego, which is a construction, you could have two. That's what I think the orthodox view of God is. It's also possible that some religious people use the basic precepts of religion to dissolve their one ego into the all, which they call God- but this is more rare. I think that's what Jesus was talking about.

You mean becoming one with God ? It then effectively means nullifying your own ego.. yikes.. lol

Not existing to non-believers by choice does not make God less omnipotent. Try this yourself and see how omnipotent it makes you.

Yea, but I didn't think he meant it literally..
What worries me is that, now that I know he did mean it literally, he seems to be saying that believers exist in another parallel universe than non-believers :eek:

I can confirm that I am only here on a visit. from a parallel universe. I'm a Raelian bishop, and if you dont believe me I can show you my receipt for the $50 K I paid for the privelige.

Back