Calling all experts

bloodly well

hey pal,
your mouth, is in need of soap.

organization?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"self-oganizing" but i don't mind.having powerful association with individual who share the same interest,and goals like my self.

wait....
i ment to say,the act of assigning:assignments.or vigor and power in action vitality or intensity of expression,capccity for action or accomplishment.the fact,that human's energy and entropy in everyday term?the sense that it can become available for further transformation,and thus available for human's uses.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

truth...
i'm not asseciated with any organization at this given time,but of i was.my assecaition with any organization will be absolutely ,extermly:conditional acceptance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paranormal...?
the human ability,to project their mental image?in the fixation gaze plane,whose image fall on the corresponding point.with no steropsis-and to the right arrow is inclined into the thrid demension,network i,e.

wait...
the brain/mind ability to projected it's astral form into a common point and direction.

truth...
the mental body becomes a magnetic feild,causing the mind to move the object.talk about fixation on gaze.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
soilder, very militant minded.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
j c cannonier
cheif manger of spical operations
department.

"new line of military weapons" coming soon to the human-kind

generation saved
willinboro nj ,08046
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Markquis

"Actions speak louder than words." Thank you for
answering my questions, much appreciated. :)

I did not read ALL the posts BUT!

i did not read all the posts but here my thoughts on the main ones

i think the human mind already does posses the power to commicate with each other. is it not possible that when we sleep we harness our brains energy and that dreams inwhihc we dream about someone else, are actully 2 or more poeple whos minds are insync. have you ever dream about that special someone who u had no idea u felt that way about them, but they had thoes feelings for you. or perhaps you dreamed about a non existant event and later on that event does occur due to someone else.... ever had the same idea as someone else that came to you in a dream
altought dreams just be totaly random, or they do have phyoclogic value.....
mabey its a mix

whatever...

TRUTH

the fleash brain is a physical vehicle for storing the mind.
it extends itself to other portions of the physical body throught the nervous system

WISDOM

wisdom,the physical body is the living temple.the mind is the priest that dwells therein and seeks to contemplate the nature of god,and spirit is the presence that links you with the divine.

to deepen your understanding of dreams is to deepen your understanding of self,for meditation is but a process of remebering who you truly are? {identity parade}.

if you can't remember the event of dream,try to follow the feelings write the feeling down.you'll find they are like fine threads by which you can pull up the whole fish,or the evening's catch,so to say.it's like casting the conscious mind like a net down into the subconscious and seeing what you can haul up.

dreams attempt to bring you understanding because they lie suspended between the physical body,or the subconscious mind,and the conscious mind.as your dreams come up into the mind to be perceived and become a conscious part of yourself,they generate understanding,and understanding and knowledge sre the keys to move things smoothly,so that you bring harmony,and therefore advantage,to your position in life.in the dream stat you pass through the different levels you call beta,alpha,and theta and remember event of past lives {the ultimate memories that are stored in the subconscious}.

VIUSAL GAZE ON OBJECT!

visual gaze on object,pathway mediates the ability to localize visual object in space.in addition,along this pathway visual information is integrated with auditory and somatosensory information and used to control movement mad to object of interest.i have been developing a cortically controlled neural interfac to examine the role of interacting motor system in the control of movement.this technically very challenging.there are roughly four major subassemblies of a cortically controlled neural interface.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the transformer are here?spinal restored.

CHEIF C.O.& MANGER
JOHN CANNONIER
SPICAL OPERATION DEPARMENT [WE ARE HERE?]

[ONE]

SPICAL OPERATION?

telekinesis sciences
telepathy sciences
humaniod weapon
restoring spinal movement
transforming autobus
militent mision
gymnastic sciences
new world transformation development?
robotic armer
restoring god land:mad: justic
protecting earth,from other life form:confused:

And you're getting paid for that? Boy did my guidance counselor
put me on the wrong path.

TRUTH

THE TRUTH IS TO MUCH FOR YOU!

sir,your guidace counselor may have pointed your attention in the wright path!

no,i'm not geting payed for this.my work is,and extermely very diligent or militent!!

this mision is for the children of our land

I'I A SMART BASTARD!

I'l a smart bastard,look pal.don't puch your luckly spoon with me buddy!sir,division of senses boldface letters before senses indicat that two or more subsenses are closely related,okay,wait stop;paraphase.and your the one who's going to see a guidace counselor?

those whose speech is standard use not only the language of formal discourse but also the language of conversation.the great majority of words are acceptable at both levels,though many words that are acceptable in conversation with friends and collegues would be unsuctable when written a good publications not:sir,don't undermind my intelligence:D

TRUST
me when I say this. I have no need to undermine your
intelligence...
Markquis have you heard of sarcastic irony.....through telepathy can you tell me what my middle name is .....don't think too long..
crunchy....humility is used by true people of wisdom..however I have enjoyed your remarks..

Back