Bros before Hos?

"....are there any female leaders in the world, past or present, who were really sexy, really hot, beautiful, lovely and desirable?"

S.A.M has already named three - now perhaps you can give me some hot male equivalents?

She didn't provide any pictures, so I couldn't tell. Do you know what those women leaders actually looked like? If so, tell me ....and tell me how you know.

Because men are physically stronger, you idiot. But of course, it is has always been the aggressive societies of the past that have achieved the most(!)

Yep, and that doesn't tell you something? Think real hard now! :D

Baron Max

She didn't provide any pictures, so I couldn't tell. Do you know what those women leaders actually looked like? If so, tell me ....and tell me how you know.

Many contemporary sources - records, descriptions etc.

If you dismiss these it's a rather unfair question to pose: give me photographic evidence of the beauty of historic female leaders, bearing in mind that cameras have not existed for the vast majority of human history.
Besides, what has unattractiveness got to do with masculinity? Are men who are less than 'hot' more feminine than those who are?

Yep, and that doesn't tell you something? Think real hard now!

I actually don't know if you are joking or not - perhaps the concept of sarcasm really is unknown to you.

Look at any tribal society, any pagan society.

You mean like the vikings or the romans? They allowed their women far more freedom than the monotheists.

Monotheists liked to murder the independent female as witches. 415 was a hint at what women had to endure under christianity in europe for the next 1500 years.

to Baron:
it's a free country - you can start with your mother, wife and daughter to implement this "woman's place is in the home..." idea. I know there are people who are living this life in america. i think if it works out for them - why not? So, stop whining and find someone to cook for you.

To Alpha Woman
i think back in the days of early American democracy most powerful women just had other interests than most powerful men: jewelry, expensive clothes and perfumes, and more jewelry. The rest of women looked up to them and wanted the same. When a significant number of women got interested in politics – they started to work on it and got what they wanted.
Now look at us –staring in the monitor more time than in the mirror :)

I think, in general why women were taking or given a back seat throughout history – was done in effort to survive as species and nations.

Back