Brain Implants

duendy said:
yes. and preempting you...of course you need t obey rules on the road

we are not ON the road

weeeez on ze boards...
Er.... Well, yes d. Did kind of notice that. Wasn't where I was going. My actual question would be - if you personally was granted a special dispensation, unique in all the world, to drive along any highway you chose with no personal consequence to yourself personally but obviously, there would still remain consequences for others - would you drive like a maniac all the time simply because you could or would you more often than not reign it in because you didn't actually want to hurt other people as you went along?

Gustav said:
battista

oy, dipshit!
take yer head outta yer ass
maggot!

Please explain yourself, dumb old maggot in that old carcass which you have constructed all by your self. Allow me to assist.

Myself, and Carl Philipp Emmanuel travel all by ourselves. Dead? Not. Let us die together.

Brava. You are nothing compared to the Bach family. And you shall remain as that nothing. He remains my friend. And none control his corpse. Nor do they dictate when and where he makes the next stop. Humans.

Sickenning.

'hurt'....i am assuming you are implying a manner of communication that hurts people...??....aimed at ME.....?

ifff so. and xcuse me if i have got it wrong.
at these forums i have had everything thrown at me. including accusations of being brain damaged, and a complte scourge on society etc. USUALLY by the matter-head brigade. i am still standing. doesthat answer you questionony?

Now, Gustav, what exactly are you talking about???

You tell me to take my head out of my ass. Was it there in the first place?

Or are you just hoping to justify yourself?

duendy said:
'hurt'....i am assuming you are implying a manner of communication that hurts people...??....aimed at ME.....?
Em....d. What? You enquired:
why limit your freedom if you got it....?
There's no aiming anything at all at you in anyway shape or form, except in attempting to answer your own question. Is there a problem with that?

Giambattista said:
Now, Gustav, what exactly are you talking about???

You tell me to take my head out of my ass. Was it there in the first place?

Or are you just hoping to justify yourself?

Never was there, in the first place.

But, I assume it was all a hoax. Just done unto under our own flesh.

Gustav said:
havent a clue kiddo
just playing
here
slap these smilies on posts

:D :D :D

What are you talking about, Gustav?

Do you mock me??? Or are you my friend? Like I had hoped others were???

Gustav said:
no
on my posts so the "sting" is lessened or intent is more readily discerned

Gustav. We are friends. As is anyone else who cares to claim the title. Anyone else care to claim the title of friend of Giambattista?

Let us end this nonsense once and for all. It serves no one. It kills us all.

I particularly am tired of this bullshit going back and forth.

Giambattista said:
What are you talking about, Gustav?

Do you mock me??? Or are you my friend? Like I had hoped others were???

not in this instance
i am no ones friend. i am just sympathetic towards various causes and antagonistic towards others
loyalty and friendship have nothing to do with the pursuits of the intellect.
there are other venues for that
while sciforums does engender a sense of community, one should not read too much into that

so
fuck you all

ps: :D

So, I declare all of you my friends. Even if you hate me, nice person that I am.

We are now friends. If you want to be enemies, you will have to work at it. THANKS!

Dear Gustav,

Fuck YOU.

Beyond that, I like you. Very much.

I do not know why we are even talking about this shit. This is stupid. I don't remember when we we were going at each other's throats. And now, we apparently want to kill each other. Or at least I want to kill you. For petty reasons, or legitimate reasons. Whatever.

Why?

Enough of this stupid joke.

You are ALL my friends. We are done debating this stupidity. All of this is done.
If there are any complaints, it is of a completely differently vein than the Y-man can possibly comprehend. ;)

Problems with any of that?

Then, by all means, tell me about it.

I'm retiring from your nonsense...

Goodbye...

Mr Anonymous said:

Em....d. What? You enquired:There's no aiming anything at all at you in anyway shape or form, except in attempting to answer your own question. Is there a problem with that?
(looks quizical....e)rrrrrrr....no. spose not
are we talking of freedom unbounded?

Back