Body Signals Redux: Proving Mormonism

I am not trying to be confrontational when I say that sounds like gibberish to me. This is nothing different than what I have heard before in church. So if I look at the trinity I will see God, Jesus and this Holy Ghost thing. I get God; he is the boss and the creator of the universe. I get Jesus; he is Gods kid. Who the hell is this Holy Ghost guy? How about you tell me what you think it is in your own words.
I am not trying to 'trip you up' or anything I just seriously do not get it.

I am not trying to be confrontational when I say that sounds like gibberish to me. This is nothing different than what I have heard before in church. So if I look at the trinity I will see God, Jesus and this Holy Ghost thing. I get God; he is the boss and the creator of the universe. I get Jesus; he is Gods kid. Who the hell is this Holy Ghost guy? How about you tell me what you think it is in your own words.
I am not trying to 'trip you up' or anything I just seriously do not get it.

The HG is a spirit personage whose purpose is to bear record and testify of all truth. He doesn't possess a body of flesh and bones like God the Father and God the Son do. Thus, his power and influence can be everywhere at once. He manifests in the human heart as a "burning in the bosom" as well as thoughts, feelings and impressions.

The HG is a spirit personage whose purpose is to bear record and testify of all truth.
I thought God did that.
He doesn't possess a body of flesh and bones like God the Father and God the Son do.
I do not think you meant to imply that God has a body of flesh and bones, did you?
Thus, his power and influence can be everywhere at once. He manifests in the human heart as a "burning in the bosom" as well as thoughts, feelings and impressions.
Again it seems like you are talking about God in the above quote.

I still don't quite get it. Well what can you expect from a heathen I guess...

I thought God did that.

I do not think you meant to imply that God has a body of flesh and bones, did you?

Again it seems like you are talking about God in the above quote.

I still don't quite get it. Well what can you expect from a heathen I guess...

The HG is the third member of the "Godhead," a 3-person group that rules the universe. Although they are three separate and distinct personages (the 3-in-1 Trinity is false doctrine), they are united as one in purpose.

Yes, the Father has an immortal body of flesh and bones and is an exalted, glorified Man. So is Jesus.

Yes, the Father has an immortal body of flesh and bones and is an exalted, glorified Man. So is Jesus

How come god and JC don't need wings like angels and cherubs?

How do wings work in heaven where there is no atmosphere?

I understand the devil is a fallen angel.

Did he loose his wings, like a aircraft when it falls from the sky, when the speed of his fall exceeded his design specifications?

Susan age 3 giggle fit

:)

How come god and JC don't need wings like angels and cherubs?

How do wings work in heaven where there is no atmosphere?

I understand the devil is a fallen angel.

Did he loose his wings, like a aircraft when it falls from the sky, when the speed of his fall exceeded his design specifications?

Susan age 3 giggle fit

:)

Angels don't have wings, little Susan.

Back