Bob Lazar

Influenced the history? Of humans? Not sure what exactly you're getting at. Does this have something to do with technology donated to humans by extraterrestrials? Manipulation on a deeper level, perhaps?

thats what I am saying...all that alien-homosapiens technology transfer is based on puff of nonexisting air.

It's difficult to say with certainty whether some things are truly nonexistant or not.

There's probabilities, yes, but even those are sometimes hard to quantify. This very much includes the probabilities of extraterrestrials. Too many unknown variables to adequately address the problem, though this doesn't stop people from stating "yea" or "nay" with unwavering conviction.

What does develop stories mean, exactly?

And about proof and belief... don't confuse proof with evidence, or belief with open-mindedness.

What does develop stories mean, exactly?

And about proof and belief... don't confuse proof with evidence, or belief with open-mindedness.

Or Poof and belief with closed-mindedness. History is not quite, tame or as kind as we would like to believe it has been.

you call a ride em-up Texas train using coal of 19th century to Space Station of 20th century experimenting with nuclear explosions in space a ... natural progression?

From this:
davenporttrain2.JPG

To this:
phpvhiBul.jpg

Now I understand all the alien people round here talkin how UFO is implemented by government...true or not...but seems to me 19th century to 20th century jump...judging from the previous centuries...had been more than just a natural progression.

I disagree. The twentieth century saw the first two world wars, the cold war, and a number of wars there in between (i'm not belittling the others, you all get the point). One thing about war is progression. Despite all the lives lost, all of the time in combat and planning to best your enemy, there is also a lot of time spent on development. There is perhaps more money spent on weaponry at this point than on all the individual government grants combined outside of wartime. Because of the aggression dragging the pockets and the money they carry you end up with a lot more push and shove to get things done. We've got plenty of war time discoveries that made huge leaps, the Atom bomb, railroads, all number of stipulations, regulations, and advancements come from our last one hundred years of war. Competition has and always will bring out the best in workers, look at the Stakhanovites, the space race, the development of aircraft. Who knows, at this rate I bet we "advance" the hell out of ourselves.

I was kind of leaving war out of the picture because otherwise some smart asciid dictator will realise just how much cool stuff people managed to research in such a quick time period because of a war push and there before you know it we're all at each others throughts just so some executive can get a more advanced powertoy.

oh I forgat to mention it...but the WWI and WWII produced some really neat stuff that helped our civilization and advanced us! and life became better and we became more civilized!

Your version of civilization maybe.
Did you realize automobiles kill more people every year than all those wars combined?

In an advanced civilization where people live in faith and walk after the Spirit, we will travel as a thought, and you will know as you are known.

This world has been shaped and deformed by unbelief, into a form of Satan's Eden.
He said he wanted a kingdom more beautiful than that of Michaels.

Do you think it is beautiful.....from the eye's of a child full of tears just having lost a parent?.
Or a parent who just outlived their own child, lost in a car wreck?

It is not civil, or advanced.
It is a primitive world, which worships the image.... of a beast.

Depends what you are looking at.
The simple things hold so much, if you don't slow down you'll miss what's really important.

Sir TheVisitor...I was making fun of Stryder's comment above. Wars obviously are a horrible thing and take too many lives.

Okay, I have a msg for the guys that DON'T want to believe an alternative illusion,....get out of pseudoscience,....

So that we, believers, can talk about this stuff, without those discussions ALWAYS mounting to dis-regard of proof by saying there is no proof.

There is proof enough, you dis-informationists just don't want us to say it to others.

Sir TheVisitor...I was making fun of Stryder's comment above. Wars obviously are a horrible thing and take too many lives.

They haven't taken enough lives. I'm still here, aren't I. :bugeye:

I don't think Stryder was endorsing war. Though I wonder what he meant by smart asciid dictator? Maybe all the time spent in the computer forum has made him sublime?

Okay, I have a msg for the guys that DON'T want to believe an alternative illusion,....get out of pseudoscience,....

So that we, believers, can talk about this stuff, without those discussions ALWAYS mounting to dis-regard of proof by saying there is no proof.

There is proof enough, you dis-informationists just don't want us to say it to others.

Alternative illusion. You really must not like being taken seriously then?

no its not. its a smiling girl.
And I am a guy, no its not me.
as for my avatar.....emmm...cant tell you.

It's probably really stupid, and you're just embarrassed. Russian is gobbledygook anyway. Everytime I hear it, I can't make any sense of it. :)

As for your gender, I have my doubts. And that girl wasn't just smiling. She was doing something naughty with her tongue.:eek: :eek:

Back