Bob Lazar

I see nothing except more opinions

I find it hard listening to people discredit others, Like Bob Lazar and yet they offer no resume of their own to examine their personal credentials.

And Stanton Friedman is thee main reason I follow this soon to be science.

QUESTION: Could you reveal some of your professors at M.I.T. and Cal-Tech?
LAZAR: Yeah, if you want. I don't have a list of them here. Dr. Duxler I think was one of them. And Hohsfield was another.

QUESTION: Hohsfield?

LAZAR: Hohsfield. H-O-H-S-F-I-E-L-D, or something along those lines.

QUESTION: Would he remember you?

LAZAR: Oh, yeah. Hohsfield I know will.

QUESTION: These are at M.I.T. or Cal-Tech?

LAZAR: Hohsfield was at M.I.T. Duxler was at Cal-Tech.

All these claims could not be verified by stanton Friedman though

Last edited:
Yes, kooks are kooks. But no one is a kook simply for having an interest in, and researching UFOs. The Lazar situation is simply too murky to ever truly figure out, like Roswell. I don't find contemplating him productive.

Lizzar's claims

I have been tring to understand Lizzar and found that when he talks about what he saw and a few other things he is quite accurate with some of his facts. In other words he knows things that are thought to be untrue but research shows to be dead right. (Plz excuse the lack of details but this could become very long if I tried)

However his story takes a nose dive at the point were he gives his thearies. He mentions that "little is known" when talking about what they have been able to reverse engenier. lol, I can see why. It all sounds sooo crazy simply because, it is. That they are not in anyway able to duplicate this equipment and what it can do is testamony to the fact that they are way off in their understand of it.

The big hipe of this guy is not in what he thinks, but what he saw. Believe it or not, many things he saw have been duplicated if you read thru the correct expairmants by scientists at one point or another. But in every case they through in their own ideas and often it all crashes and can't even be repeated.

I have been tring to understand Lizzar

Do you mean 'Lazar'?

and found that when he talks about what he saw and a few other things he is quite accurate with some of his facts.

He has presented no facts, just self aggrandising assertions.

In other words he knows things that are thought to be untrue but research shows to be dead right. (Plz excuse the lack of details but this could become very long if I tried)

No, please, I insist on the details. If you are going to resurrect a thread, you'd better have a reason to, and that means details. Nothing Lazar has stated has been proven true, not even his own educational background, or employment status. He doesn't seem to like talking about the whorehouse he had shares in for some reason, when it comes to former methods of income, just the Are51 crap. Why is that, I wonder?

However his story takes a nose dive at the point were he gives his thearies. He mentions that "little is known" when talking about what they have been able to reverse engenier. lol, I can see why. It all sounds sooo crazy simply because, it is. That they are not in anyway able to duplicate this equipment and what it can do is testamony to the fact that they are way off in their understand of it.

Lazar doesn't understand it because he never studied physics to any great level.

The big hipe of this guy is not in what he thinks, but what he saw. Believe it or not, many things he saw have been duplicated if you read thru the correct expairmants by scientists at one point or another. But in every case they through in their own ideas and often it all crashes and can't even be repeated.

All Lazar saw was the inside of a broom closet and lots of porcelain.

I just know about him from the Clutch song.

I have plans for the future, guess they're futuristic plans.
Move out west and buy some desert lands.
Maybe up North, just past Alaska.
You know nothing of this if they ask you.
Red Rover, Red Rover, Bob Lazar's coming over.
So honey clear the airstrip and light up that stove.
By Jove, I think it's started. Oh yeah,
Escape From the Prison Planet.

Do you mean 'Lazar'?

He has presented no facts, just self aggrandising assertions.

No, please, I insist on the details. If you are going to resurrect a thread, you'd better have a reason to, and that means details. Nothing Lazar has stated has been proven true, not even his own educational background, or employment status. He doesn't seem to like talking about the whorehouse he had shares in for some reason, when it comes to former methods of income, just the Are51 crap. Why is that, I wonder?

Lazar doesn't understand it because he never studied physics to any great level.

All Lazar saw was the inside of a broom closet and lots of porcelain.

Yes, your right. I did mean Lazar. It has been awhile sence I used his name. It seems you know this guy is a fruad. So well so in fact, that I doubt I could say much to change your mind.

I do agree with you in part, the guy has little grounds to claim to be an expert. Much of what he said is shot full of holes by very simple inspection that proves he should not get treated as anything but a fanatic. And maybe even a fanatic craving public attention.

But this does not change the fact that some of his staments are true. Its odd that I would need to stand up for the man as I find most of what he says as not worth anyones time. Still the man can name people on the Area 51 base - yes I know that is not proof but it should not be ignored. He had correct information about the activites of the base with time tables and the like -still I suppose he could have gotten it by some other means. His description of the technology has precidence with experiments that, done later, showed they were quite possible by the russian government. (However I can't remember the link off the top of my head) and last I read a document that claimed to be related to the intel the Area 51 project had on alien involvent on this soloar system and its history. The doc is WILD! and I can not vouch for any of it, but still, Lazar had said he read them and then gave a correct account of a few points of their content. If you wish I can recite what they had to say. Anyway, I find it hard to ask for more proof than this, how much more would he need to prove he was in fact there?

Perhaps these are not fact in your sees. That is fine with me. I care not to defend the man much due to the fact that if anyone should start to realy listen to the man then they will be lead astray by ... well, I don't think I need to tell you.

If you wish to contend all the points I mentioned above and that I should "pove" them all, then I should ask you to please do your homework before posting here. Also, if you should want to know what the claims made in the Area 51 reports are, feel free to ask, they are so outrages that I would be happy to repeat them. :)

Last edited:
If any of what Bob Lazar said was true about captured so-called flying saucers and etc. kept secretly in Area 51, then where is all of the 'reverse engineering' at? We're still flying jets you know. Nothing new there.

If any of what Bob Lazar said was true about captured so-called flying saucers and etc. kept secretly in Area 51, then where is all of the 'reverse engineering' at? We're still flying jets you know. Nothing new there.

Something tells me that the military would not handover the means of flight these craft take even if they could duplicate it. The gradient is off. It is quite clear that it is not like our own researchers are on the verg of discovering this themselves. How much does the Military have? Something tells me from the crazy ideas of Lazar that they have less than you would think.

The "Vedas" talking about ... and flying machines before the flood, and a nuclear weapon so powerful it wasn't even meant to be used against a "terrestrial" foe.
In the hands of "some fanatic" it knocked this world out of it's orbit and left it crippled and tilted.....the secondary effect of which was the worldwide flood.

hmmm... that is what was suppost to have happend to Atlantis... Odd, it even uses simular descriptions of some of the accounts... You say that is in the Vedas?

-If there was an advanced form of life "visiting" Earth.....
That was so advanced they could travel as a thought, what use would they even have for what we call "technology"?

You seem to have a high opinion of them. What makes you think they are so mentaly or spiritualy (or what ever) powerful that someone around here would be awe struck? No where have I ever seen anything to indecate that these flying saucers and the people flying them are any better than someone you could find walking down one of our streets. On the part about WHY they would come, well, its true, I don't think they came here for Coca Cola or to see our movies or even for our pocket watch technology.

-And also.....do you think they would leave something, some wrecked piece of unnecessary "hardware" lying around for man to find and reverse engineer when all of our history speaks to the fact they have so successfully hidden themselves from humanity's view since the beginning of this present world?

Okay, thats just funny. All these UFO accounts, recordings in our history, what is begining to look reputable as evidence that our military has a UFO and so on and you seem to think they are so compatent? No, if they were that good then the anti-UFO speackers would have a leg to stand on. And we would not be having this conversation.

The short version without giving too much away, is some of you reading this post are from another world, and you don't even know it.

lol. (<-- not to be taken as posative or negative. Its just that that is a funny thing to imply)

Earth is a world "below" heaven.

I think that with all of our digging and subteranian work that this statement in a fact! Unless someone world still like to grab a shovel and keep digging.

To quote a soundbite from a Star Trek movie....."The Final Frontier"

Kirk asks something of a dangerous entity that has contacted Spock's long lost brother posing as God.
It has been imprisoned on a world isolated from all others by a specially constructed barrier at the center of the universe.

When it asks Kirk to "Bring the ship closer".......
He asks a very interesting question, that hints at exactly what I am saying here...

"What need does "God" have of a Starship?"

Dido

Last edited:
He claims to have an advanced degree in physics, yet in many interviews he makes freshman level errors.

If he worked at area 51, I think his job was to clean the toilets. This guy strikes me as a wannabe that never finished college.

I think that you will find that half the physicists who have advanced degrees will make the same errors. They certainly do around here.

I suppose the best UFO testimony Ive yet seen is that of Col. Philip Corso in his book The Day After Roswell.

He wrote this extremely detailed book when he was 82, a year before he died in 1998. He had nothing to gain by writing it. This together with the fact that he had solid credentials makes a very compelling case.

He was chief of the army's Foreign Technology Division in the early 60s, and was a member of Eisenhower's National Security Council before that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_J._Corso

Something tells me that the military would not handover the means of flight these craft take even if they could duplicate it. The gradient is off. It is quite clear that it is not like our own researchers are on the verg of discovering this themselves. How much does the Military have? Something tells me from the crazy ideas of Lazar that they have less than you would think.

hmmm... that is what was suppost to have happend to Atlantis... Odd, it even uses simular descriptions of some of the accounts... You say that is in the Vedas?

You seem to have a high opinion of them. What makes you think they are so mentaly or spiritualy (or what ever) powerful that someone around here would be awe struck? No where have I ever seen anything to indecate that these flying saucers and the people flying them are any better than someone you could find walking down one of our streets. On the part about WHY they would come, well, its true, I don't think they came here for Coca Cola or to see our movies or even for our pocket watch technology.

Okay, thats just funny. All these UFO accounts, recordings in our history, what is begining to look reputable as evidence that our military has a UFO and so on and you seem to think they are so compatent? No, if they were that good then the anti-UFO speackers would have a leg to stand on. And we would not be having this conversation.

lol. (<-- not to be taken as posative or negative. Its just that that is a funny thing to imply)

I think that with all of our digging and subteranian work that this statement in a fact! Unless someone world still like to grab a shovel and keep digging.

Dido

I think the real priority of any government capturing a flying saucer or alien space craft with a super-advanced propulsion system (anti-gravity for example), would be to try and reverse engineer it's power plant. So far, our newest jet aircraft flying around (F-22 for example), still have a basic good ole fashion jet engine pushing it along the sky ways. It's a good bet that an advanced alien space craft didn't travel all the way here from Zeta2 Reticuli on rocket power either. So if the government has a advanced flying saucer from another nearby solar system hidden away in Area 51 for the past 60 years, then we should have reversed engineered it or some aspect of it by now or at least made more advancement in copying it's propulsion system. So where's progress then?

I think the real priority of any government capturing a flying saucer or alien space craft with a super-advanced propulsion system (anti-gravity for example), would be to try and reverse engineer it's power plant. So far, our newest jet aircraft flying around (F-22 for example), still have a basic good ole fashion jet engine pushing it along the sky ways. It's a good bet that an advanced alien space craft didn't travel all the way here from Zeta2 Reticuli on rocket power either. So if the government has a advanced flying saucer from another nearby solar system hidden away in Area 51 for the past 60 years, then we should have reversed engineered it or some aspect of it by now or at least made more advancement in copying it's propulsion system. So where's progress then?

screw alien technology...if something like that existed...by the time humans catched up to it and did reverse engineering, the aliens would be far ahead.

Better research on scramjets...like X-series...hypersonics.

http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/K-12/airplane/lowhyper.html

hypersonic-plane.jpg

X-43 A .... my baby

and now Bob Lazar and his UFO

The UFO as described by Lazar...in its most designed stage. :p

Lazarufo1.GIF
\

And now about this Lazar guy...he was a former photographer shop worker...

...duuuuh....a professional photographer and interest of UFO's = money!

I have been tring to understand Lizzar and found that when he talks about what he saw and a few other things he is quite accurate with some of his facts. In other words he knows things that are thought to be untrue but research shows to be dead right. (Plz excuse the lack of details but this could become very long if I tried)

How long would it take for them to duplicate a 128 bit 40 GHZ processor?

jumpercable......did you read the link I posted for you?

If you had you wouldn't still be asking "where's the progress".

Maybe you should go back and talk to your "physicists around here"......
Wherever that is.;)

What progress? We are still looking at Alpha Centauri thru telescopes or have you made a trip there recently in your Piper Cub?

If you wish to contend all the points I mentioned above and that I should "pove" them all, then I should ask you to please do your homework before posting here.

Yes, I contend your points, and yes I ask you to prove them. Oh, and I have done my homework wrt Lazar and have come to the conclusion he is a liar, and was doing do for financial reasons. There is a market selling BS to woowoos, and Lazar cut himself a slice.

Back