Bloody Christian Legacy

The greater blame here goes to the muslim terrorists.
you mean al-queda
you mean the surviving members of al-queda

Heh Alain. I got 3 different ones. A letter, a calender and a brochure. I sent all three back with a charming message to the PM on each one. :D Funnily enough, they haven't sent me any more of them. I wonder why :D . I'm sure the money they spent on the 'spot the terrorist' campaigns could have been better spent elsewhere. I can think of education and health to name just a few.

DoctorNO, why am I not suprised that you would say such a thing. :rolleyes:

Dear Mecca,

For the sake of real Mecca, please change your user name ; otherwise your holiest city would be downgraded whenever you are being called by not-so-pleasant-names which i foresee from your post. By Allah, change your user name at once.

Bells said:
DoctorNO, why am I not suprised that you would say such a thing. :rolleyes:

Here in Canada sleeper terrorists have been convicted that otherwise looked like your average muslim neighbor.

Here in america terrorists have been convinced that otherwise looked like your average Canadian.

Persol said:
Here in america terrorists have been convinced that otherwise looked like your average Canadian.

Ahh free trade. We import terrorists and export them to you guys. :D

I've been trying for centurys to get humankind to anilate it self.
so all religions will have a dark history

Hey guys, don´t take those sleepers and terrorist in your countries too hard, we also had (and supposedly have) some of them here in Germany. We even got a self-declared Calif in Cologne.

About The PReacher, if he thinks himself to be the devil, you should at least expect him to write "annihilate" correctly. :p

Let's all follow Islam -- the only religion whose founding prophet forced people to convert to their beliefs through violence. At least all the violent acts of other religions were caused by their idiotic followers many years after their founding prophets death. But yes, let's all follow Mohammed the war-monger! :)

- N

About The PReacher, if he thinks himself to be the devil, you should at least expect him to write "annihilate" correctly.

Nah, that's probably part of his whole devilish plans. You know how irritable and much of an uproar is caused due to improper spellings. ;)

- N

Mecca said:
BLOODY CHRISTIAN LEGACY

Christianity as a whole has in fact championed in hatred and bloodshed: Crusaders, Inquizition, WW1, WW2 (and Hitler was no Muslim, Remember?), Joseph Stalin that murderd 50,000,000 was an Ordained Priest, KKK, Neo Nazis, Bosnia, N. Ireland, etc.

LOOK TO THE HISTORY AT THE CHRISTIANIZATION OF THE WORLD:

SOUTH AMERICA / THE INCA / THE MAYA, BLOOD - BLOOD FOR THE "holy" CROSS!
EUROPE: THE "holy" INQUISITION, BLOOD - BLOOD FOR THE "holy" CROSS!
NAZI-TIME IN GERMANY / AND EUROPE, BLOOD - BLOOD FOR THE CROSS AND SWASTIKA!

OR WHAT HAS THE POPE DONE AGAINST HIS PEOPLE'S COMITTING GENOCIDE?
OR WHAT HAS THE POPE DONE FOR ALL THE BLOOD FOR THE CROSS TODAY: YUGOSLAVIA / IRAQ / AFGHANISTAN, etc.

TO BE FAIR TO HISTORY, THE POPES IN ALL THE CENTURIES HAVE BEEN RATHER ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN GENOCIDE.

For every Nail at the Cross, I can give you Millions of killed, tortured, by Christians upon Muslims and on others, in the name of that Jesus of yours.

Allahuakbar!

Allahuakbar!

Hello mecca :)
This is going to amaze you mecca but true Christians have never fought and killed anyone in war.

If you agree that a true muslim follows the word of muhammad.

Then you would agree that a true Christian follows the Word of Messiah Jesus. Yes or No?

I am sure you do not believe in the Words of Jesus as written in the Christian Scriptures, but you would have to agree that those Words of Jesus written there are what true Christians would follow and obey right?

So with that in mind let me quote what it says:

Matthew 5: 43-48

43 "You have heard that it was said, "You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' 44But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so? 48Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

Matthew 5:38-39

38 "You have heard that it was said, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. 39But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.

Matthew 26:52
But Jesus said to him, "Put your sword in its place, for all who take the sword will perish by the sword."

Now these are all the Words of Jesus as recorded in the Christian bible. I think you will agree anyone who truly followed these teachings (irrespective of their truth or not) would not take part in war and kill their enemies.

The Bible also contains other rightings that back up the Words of Jesus:

Romans 12
19Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. 20Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head." 21Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

II Corinthians 10:3,4
"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds."

Ephesians 6:12
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."

Revelation 13:10
He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

So not everyone who says "i am a Christian" is one. messa true Christians take no part in war with swords, guns and bombs we fight with the Word Of God with the truth.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Adstar said:
Hello mecca :)
This is going to amaze you mecca but true Christians have never fought and killed anyone in war.
M*W: What is your evidence for this preposterous statement? What Mecca says is true. "Christians" have been lying since Jesus escaped the crucifiction!
Adstar: Then you would agree that a true Christian follows the "Word of Messiah Jesus. Yes or No?
M*W: This may come as a shock to you, Adstar, but the "Word of Messiah Jesus" doesn't even exist. The "words" you refer to were written by or commissioned by Saul/Paul. Jesus never wrote anything of his own. The closest truth to what Jesus may have said most likely could be found in the Gospel of Mary Magdalene, the Gospel of Philip, the Gospel of Thomas, or many other texts that were INTENTIONALLY NOT INCLUDED in the creation of the Bible.
Adstar: I am sure you do not believe in the Words of Jesus as written in the Christian Scriptures, but you would have to agree that those Words of Jesus written there are what true Christians would follow and obey right?
M*W: There is no evidence to prove that Jesus said anything that was put in the NT. Therefore, these "words" you refer to, don't exist except through the mouthpiece of Paul or his Gospel writers. Christians who follow what Paul wrote or had written are NOT Jesus' words! They are Paul's words, because Paul had never met Jesus. In fact, the Jesus of Paul's writings probably didn't exist because this character was a combination of Pagan deities. (See Mithraism, Osiris, Isis and Horus, Adonis, Attis, et. al.). If you read through the other threads in this forum, you can find out all about the creation of this Jesus character from pagan mythology.
Adstar: So not everyone who says "i am a Christian" is one. messa true Christians take no part in war with swords, guns and bombs we fight with the Word Of God with the truth.
M*W: You're deriving this fallacious belief from your own interpretation of the NT. You say the people who took "no part in war with swords, guns and bombs" were not "true Christians." Did you know the percentage of the worlds' Christian population is now down to about 25%? That means the rest of the world's population makes up the other 75%. So out of the 25% of "true Christians" left in the world who refuse to fight with "swords, guns and bombs" probably eliminate another 24% of the remaining Christians. That means that there is only about 1% of "true Christians" left in the world today. That's just an estimate. It could be less than 1%. As fast as Christianity is declining worldwide, something tells me that there may be NO "true Christians left."

Dreamwalker said:
Hey guys, don´t take those sleepers and terrorist in your countries too hard, we also had (and supposedly have) some of them here in Germany. We even got a self-declared Calif in Cologne.
Yes, well here in Australia they went a step further than not taking them seriously. One, what could be classified as a sleeper terrorist who was quietly planning to blow up Jewish targets from instructions from JI and OBL, didn't feel too good with what was going on and what he knew OBL was planning and to alleviate his guilt and because he felt wrong with what he knew was being planned, he tried to secretly contact the federal police to tell them what he knew.. pre 9/11 and Bali... and the federal police never returned his calls. Now that's what I call 'don't take them seriously'. :eek:

He's now pleaded guilty to terrorist charges and the feds, who failed to return his calls for more than 2 years, sleep well at night with the knowledge that they had a person who knew what was going to happen and who was planning what and where and was trying to tell them without letting on to Al Qaeda and JI that he'd changed his mind... and they failed to return those phone calls. Now how f@cked up is that?

I meant don´t take it too hard that you got sleepers and terrorist in your country. We also got some guys who supposedly helped with the occurance on 9/11.

I did not mean you should not take them serious.

DoctorNO said:
At least Christianity was peaceful for its first 300 years. Unlike Islam which was born with its twin brothers Terrorism and Violence. Mohammed was a terrorist. Your first 4 caliphs were terrorists. 2 of whom were repaid in blood by fellow muslims.

Cristians were peaceful in the begining coz nobody liked it ther were so little following cristainity u cant make an army with little ppl how many cristians were killed in rome but did the cowards(cristians) do any thing
MUSLIMS HAVE BRAVERY TO PROTECT AND BE PROTECTED

Neildo said:
Let's all follow Islam -- the only religion whose founding prophet forced people to convert to their beliefs through violence. At least all the violent acts of other religions were caused by their idiotic followers many years after their founding prophets death. But yes, let's all follow Mohammed the war-monger! :)

- N

Who the shit(dog or other) are u to say this where is the ***** proof u got that testifies P MUHAMMED used to convert others to islam by force
Ther were so many ppl in mecca of different religions they made money through trade nothing happened to them
PLEASE DONT MAKE FALSE ACCUSATION ON THE PROPHET

Last edited:
Al hussein said:
MUSLIMS HAVE BRAVERY TO PROTECT AND BE PROTECTED

Could you specify bravery a bit. Because this sentence rather sounds like you have nothing to protect, because bravery is as superficial as a hollywood flick.

What is muslim bravery?

Why must you protect bravery?

Isn't bravery selfprotecting or selfdestructing and hence cannot require the presence of protection.

Al hussein said:
Who the shit(dog or other) are u to say this where is the ***** proof u got that testifies P MUHAMMED to convert others to islam

Read the rules of this forum. I do not believe these kind of personal attacks are allowed or welcomed. Rule No. 2. Personal comments (are not allowed)

Al hussein said:
Ther were so many ppl in mecca of different religions they made money through trade nothing happened to them
Where are they now then?

Al hussein said:
PLEASE DONT MAKE FALSE ACCUSATION ON THE PROPHET

Lose the capitals. This is not drama 101.

Back