Birth of Earth

I have a picture of an orange with mold growing on it; this is proof that continents of earth are like mold growing on oranges.

I have a picture of an orange with mold growing on it; this is proof that continents of earth are like mold growing on oranges.
I have found proof of this theory.

moldyorange.jpg

mold is even shaped like continents of earth, therefore earth is moldy orange.

nobel prize please.

I have found proof of this theory.

moldyorange.jpg

mold is even shaped like continents of earth, therefore earth is moldy orange.

nobel prize please.
you have only one similarity but log of tree has lot of similarties with earth.
1. core and crust same like earth
2. bark or upper skin or dead skin same earth has
3. in a core there are black plates same earth has
4. these black plate has subduction zone 100% earth has and physist also agree
5. same wax erupting as excess material and same lava erupting from earth.
6. meteroids have amino acid seeds property.
7. in fact anyone who want too see earth formation go to saw mill and see lod cutting you will finf stack of similarties that earth has biological growth same as tree.this is 10000000% true and fact only.but only possible to remove bark from brain that is made from pulp of thick books of current theory.

jsispat Proove to us that that is what is happening with the core! show us data! otherwise you are full of crap

actually there is also thin layer or bark or dead skin upon crust.and we have no aproch upto real skin or crust too.
core of earth may be cool not neccessary hot as physist perdict.there is main activity of growing plates in core of earth only that decide the shape of earth. there are lot of subduction zones in a core.
core is hot that is only assumption of physist according there requirement because magma is hot but they must know that this is excess material only should be out for good health of earth.
net shell . core has mail actvity of biological growth.in my next reply i will send you actual layers or shape of earth .

There may be no correlation between the ability to cross the road safely and the inability to understand basic science. If this is the case humanity may be headed for difficult times.

you have only one similarity but log of tree has lot of similarties with earth.
1. core and crust same like earth
2. bark or upper skin or dead skin same earth has
3. in a core there are black plates same earth has
4. these black plate has subduction zone 100% earth has and physist also agree
5. same wax erupting as excess material and same lava erupting from earth.
6. meteroids have amino acid seeds property.
7. in fact anyone who want too see earth formation go to saw mill and see lod cutting you will finf stack of similarties that earth has biological growth same as tree.this is 10000000% true and fact only.but only possible to remove bark from brain that is made from pulp of thick books of current theory.
you are wrong, mould on orange looks exactly like continents of earth. this is 10000000% true and fact only.
orange also has peel like crust of earth, with mould that looks like continents of earth.
orange also is shaped like ball like earth, tree is not shaped like ball. excess material also erupt from orange when peel (crust) is damaged, sometimes right in your eye. this is 10000000% true and fact only.

earth is mouldy orange.

you are wrong, mould on orange looks exactly like continents of earth. this is 10000000% true and fact only.
orange also has peel like crust of earth, with mould that looks like continents of earth.
orange also is shaped like ball like earth, tree is not shaped like ball. excess material also erupt from orange when peel (crust) is damaged, sometimes right in your eye. this is 10000000% true and fact only.

earth is mouldy orange.
excess material erupt from orange when peel only not automatically.when with earth and log of tree excess material erupt automatically

i want more discussion on this theory of earth formation. it will be a great help if you give me good link discussing earth formation.

excess material erupt from orange when peel only not automatically.when with earth and log of tree excess material erupt automatically
with log of tree excess material erupt when bark is broken, same with orange.

earth is mouldy orange.

with log of tree excess material erupt when bark is broken, same with orange.

earth is mouldy orange.
excess material erupt even without broken of bark see earlier links resin is comoing automatically if forests.pls check again.
pls reply my earlier postings that i want another suitable sites where i can discuss more reg earth formation.it is better if you provide good nasa links or mail ids.

pls pls sugest me best links/sites discussing for earth formation.it will be agreat help.thanks

Back