Birth of Earth

But not by much; the sun changes its diameter too, and shrinks and expands over time - just not by a whole lot relative to its overall size (the earth's orbit is changing slowly too, and so is the moon's).

Because all of them are in a state of elastic equilibrium, which depends on a number of influences, which change over time - if our star and the planets bound to it passes through a region of the galaxy that has significant background levels of hydrogen and other gases, it gets bigger (OMG Edit: the star, not the solar system), by absorbing some of the gas, and dust, or anything else in it's gravitational path. But not by very much.

Last edited:
But not by much; the sun changes its diameter too, and shrinks and expands over time - just not by a whole lot relative to its overall size (the earth's orbit is changing slowly too, and so is the moon's).

Because all of them are in a state of elastic equilibrium, which depends on a number of influences, which change over time - if our star and the planets bound to it passes through a region of the galaxy that has significant background levels of hydrogen and other gases, it gets bigger by absorbing some of the gas, and dust, or anything else in it's gravitational path. But not by very much.
if gas and dust resposible for increasing mass than surface of earth should be like tennis ball. there should not be different differnt pockets of minerals and layers.

picard-headesk.jpg

very funny. i am sorry .

jsisp at said:
there should not be different different pockets of minerals and layers.
But there are, so saying "there should not be layers" means you have a bit of explaining to do.

Alive, as you really should know, means "respiring" and reproducing individual offspring.

The moon is not the earth's offspring and it isn't growing in the same sense as we do; it's done all the growing it's going to do for now.

That's in a different sense to the sense biologists use when they talk about humans, or any other living thing.

You really should know this, you know? You seem to be capable of understanding some of what others have posted here; what have any other forums been like for you?
There are search engines, and there's plenty of stuff to look at. People who have studied this planet a lot closer will tell you it isn't alive or expanding.

But there are, so saying "there should not be layers" means you have a bit of explaining to do.

Alive, as you really should know, means "respiring" and reproducing individual offspring.

The moon is not the earth's offspring and it isn't growing in the same sense as we do; it's done all the growing it's going to do for now.

That's in a different sense to the sense biologists use when they talk about humans, or any other living thing.

You really should know this, you know? You seem to be capable of understanding some of what others have posted here; what have any other forums been like for you?
There are search engines, and there's plenty of stuff to look at. People who have studied this planet a lot closer will tell you it isn't alive or expanding.
thanks for sugestion.it is true that i am facing language problem and i am not qualified in geology that is why i can not give proper reply.
rest with these type of threads i understand that till today people do not know much reg formation of earth. there are big gap between diiferent different theories. i still stand earth is a living thing like tree. we are not aware because we are living on its bark or dead skin.
it may be possibe that earth growth is very few now according to age but at earlier stage or young age of earth its growth was very rapid.

reg attachment of log of tree. pls consider it continents of tree as earth has same.

See picture

It possibly lies in GB but other psooibilities include the US, Canada. Austraalia. NewZealand and India. Is it possiblr to determine the accent ?

This talk of trees reminds me of a case of Dutch elm disease. My tree did not understand Dutch. I know this because I spoke to it on a number of occasion, just as Prince Charles talks to his tomatoes.

Follow the Link

http://img218.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=22391_pic_122_399lo.JPG

From center layer (carbon) to near surface (silicon)

Carbon 440 miles thick
Nitrogen 243 miles thick
Oxygen 174 miles thick
Florine 19 miles thick
Neon 50 miles thick

Sodium 22 miles thick
Mg 14 miles thick
Alumin. 83 miles thick
Silicon 2.7 miles thick

In my assement of the moons compostion, it appears that the center of the moon is, or the majority of the moon is of gaseous elements,(or liquid in normal state) where the gas portion of the moons interior comprises 486 miles of the radius of the moon. The moon appears to be a mere shell.

This type of condition is suggestive of a early formation with the earth, having a slow seperation rate from the proto-earth.

So it also seems that the moon would have out gasing marks on its surface.

The thickness of the aluminium on the moon is as thick as the aluminium layer on earth, so the moon really could absorb asteroid strikes.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

Back