Bear with jar stuck on its head killed in MN

it is not standing still! The camera is digital it got rid of all the motion blurriness associated with the picture.

Excuse me, but would you stand still with a jar on your head and lots of animals running at you?

No, you're right it was running around frantically on top of those dumpsters... :rolleyes:

No, you're right it was running around frantically on top of those dumpsters... :rolleyes:

fine...fine...how did it get on a dumpster, than?

come on...lets imagine this bear with a jar on its head and other animals around it screaming and running at the bear.

according to you, the bear just froze there with its jar on its head and stood like a princess Mononoke at the wedding ceremony.

fine...fine...how did it get on a dumpster, than?

come on...lets imagine this bear with a jar on its head and other animals around it screaming and running at the bear.

according to you, the bear just froze there with its jar on its head and stood like a princess Mononoke at the wedding ceremony.

Draqon, you're an idiot..

Animals do not have to stand still AT ALL to be darted. And they can shoot the darts from a fair distance as well.

Draqon, you're an idiot..

Animals do not have to stand still AT ALL to be darted. And they can shoot the darts from a fair distance as well.

1. I am not an idiot

2. do you agree that the bear did move after all?

3. The animals have to move slowly and be very close for the dart to actually get to them

4. Even if the dart goes into their skin the injector might not work because it was not fast enough or the dart was too old...

thats in North Dakota, not Minnesota...

and that bear did not move frantically...and were did they actually show the bear to be shot? :bugeye: is that your proof, a no proof?

Were is your proof the other bear did move frantically ?

Draqon they dart running animals from helicopters for Gods sake.. you think they can't shoot an exhausted dehydrated bear walking around ?

Were is your proof the other bear did move frantically ?

Draqon they dart running animals from helicopters for Gods sake.. you think they can't shoot an exhausted dehydrated bear walking around ?

show me the proof that they dart animals from helicopter while those animals are running (elephants are an exception since their bodies are huge)

PROOOF

first link does not say how the moose was shot and were it was...nothing at all.

And the second says that when it was indeed shot it started acting violently and damaged helicopter and than was shot.

IS this your proof? of what?

Yes this is my proof.. read the second one completely.

Yes this is my proof.. read the second one completely.

I read it all the way...were does it say were the moose was when it was shot with tranquilizer?

And the tranquilizer did not work, because the moose became even more enraged, it goes against your statement!

I read it all the way...were does it say were the moose was when it was shot with tranquilizer?

And the tranquilizer did not work, because the moose became even more enraged, it goes against your statement!

Sigh.. come on Draqon, I don't want to debate you. I wouldn't have a chance..

If you read the posts it should be obvious what the moose has to do with the bear.
If you still don't get it ask Draqon.

If you read the posts it should be obvious what the moose has to do with the bear.
If you still don't get it ask Draqon.

I read the posts and I think it went off on a tangent. The moose has nothing to do with this particular bear. :p so there.

I read the posts and I think it went off on a tangent. The moose has nothing to do with this particular bear. :p so there.

Ok, I'll explain.
Draqon claimed the bear could never have been shot with a dart gun because it would have to sit perfectly still.
Then I said that that wasn't true.
Draqon wanted me to proof it.
Hence I posted the links.

Got it ? :)

Back