Baa Baa Rainbow sheep?

J.B said:
Would you be so kind as to tell us what are the "few empirical differences between the "races"?

Melanin concentration in the skin, lactose-intolerance frequencies, sickle-cell anemia resistance, facial characteristics for some branches of proto-Ethiopian descent, etc. I'm sure you'll mention a few wrong ones.

What I don't understand is the way people constantly take the "All men are ceated equal quote" out of context. The quote was never intended to refer to physical or even mental ability. As many people have pointed out, this clearly contradicts common observation. Instead the statement was designed to show the fundamental essence of every human being (soul, membership in the order of the human species, however you choose to describe it) entails them to certain inalienable rights, freedoms, and, of course, responsibilites.

What I don't understand is the way people constantly take the "All men are ceated equal quote" out of context. The quote was never intended to refer to physical or even mental ability. As many people have pointed out, this clearly contradicts common observation. Instead the statement was designed to show the fundamental essence of every human being (soul, membership in the order of the human species, however you choose to describe it) entails them to certain inalienable rights, freedoms, and, of course, responsibilites.

This is one of the few insightful comments I have seen from you. There's hope for you yet.

I think James, you'll find these aren't JB's words, the literary content doesn't match his writing style neither does it reflect any view he has expressed that I have seen. There is NO hope for the likes of JB.

James R said:
This is one of the few insightful comments I have seen from you. There's hope for you yet.

I googled those words and guess what, I AM RIGHT these are the words on SEMINATOR, check out the link attached, JB is a theif!

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.d...78B97DECA9FF8.hydra?id=459790&pageNo=1#bottom

Author
Rating
Options

SAMINATOR
01/09/06
07:49 AM

Swift wrote:

JB you are such an asshole

J.B said:
:p

Thats TWO lies in one thread.

I came back to expose you as the sad loser that you are.

You are a LIAR and a THIEF and a sad one at that, you have nothing intelligent to say so you steal other peoples posts!

YOU ARE ONE SAD LOSER

:eek:

Theoryofrelativity said:
I came back to expose you as the sad loser that you are.

You are a LIAR and a THIEF and a sad one at that, you have nothing intelligent to say so you steal other peoples posts!

YOU ARE ONE SAD LOSER

:eek:
It's too bad that you focus yourself on me personaly then the issue. You are just like the people who want to remove black from Baa Baa Black sheep, as you try to make racial issues to be no big deal, your reaction of personal attacks, anger and fear make it seam like racial issues are a big deal.

That link that you "exposed" me on when I got "busted" by you talks about the issue that blacks "physical diffrences" are due to the fact that blacks have a over all higher level of testosterone.

Is this one of the "physical diffrences" you don't want to talk about?

Facial said:
Melanin concentration in the skin, lactose-intolerance frequencies, sickle-cell anemia resistance, facial characteristics for some branches of proto-Ethiopian descent, etc. I'm sure you'll mention a few wrong ones.
Prostrate cancer?

J.B said:
Do you agree with those comments?

It was not insightful for you JB as the words were not yours, I knew that instantly I read them, you are transparent. And I am now thinking not 'quite all there' you keep harping on about me stating there were physical diffrences between black and whites and I never did? You are dellusional in the extreme.

You steal others posts, talk crap, repeat yourself, probably rocking back and forth in your rocking chair as I type, lathering at the mouth and crying cos you feel I'm personally attacking you? You are persistantly trying to attack an entire race, whats the matter, u don't like a little bit of what you dish??

I suggest you stop dishing it then.

meahwhile I'm gonna go take some white bread and burn it black in the toaster (or rather a dark shade of brown) erm....what you make of that JB??? Is it significant????

do you? u are the one with an issue with the word black, u want everyone to stop using it right? U want us to denounce all things balck, u voted to have 'rainbow sheep' didn't you JB, yeh you hate the word black so much you want to rename it 'pink' aint that right JB, you want a nice ol' pink rainbow world.

oo... am I making as much sense as you now? I guess I am.....

I'm enjoying my nice brown, black at the edges toast JB Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sorry Jb, don't wish to offend you, I mean, I'm enjoying my pink toast with rainbow edges...sorry JB won't happen again JB, three bags full JB...rainbow sheep JB....green aliens JB........u understand this shit right, this makes sense to you right?

Theoryofrelativity said:
are u black, u hate the word black, u must be black

or a colour hating banana brain, I vote banana brain...........zzzzzzzzzzzz wots that a green pig flying past my pc? what time is it? twenty onions past a poppy..... making sense JB, this is how your comments read to me, utter jibberish.

Back