B.C. or B.C.E.?

M*W: I am not advocating sun worship. I hope everyone understands that. I think it's a stupid belief, but I understand historically how it came to be. All man-made religion evolved from sun worship. I didn't create it, nor do I abide by it. It's just fact. It is very obvious to me how belief in a god who gave up his only sun for the salvation of the earth was made. Jesus came about naturally, but not even Jesus is real. I had nothing to do with it. I'm just reporting the truth. Don't shoot the messenger.
Well, the messager whoever that is, seems to be making up his/her own mind on the matter, and M*W you are not the messenger.

First of all, your theory is weakend by the use of the similiarity of sun and son, because of that it is not to be taken seriously, it seems that you believe in it because of that similiarity and that is not trustworthy. I said that it seemed that way, because of the way it was applied, you had a decision to apply it that way, obviously, and because of that decision you want to compare son to sun in order for us to compare it, that is not trustworthy in any case.

The underlying truth behind all you have written about this, seems to be only similiarities in this fashion and are because of that only ontop of a surface, you never get within with your theories, and that is not trustworthy to me.

I don't know what other people think, perhaps some are convinced because of these similiarities, but we live in now, not in ancient times, there has allways been now, so you think it is a "conspiracy theory" but it is all now! It is something that get's new and fresh. I read about the ancient times now! Cause it is now it happens, it is now that it takes place!

It echoes through the times, because of the great things that have happened, some things never grows old, it is covered in dust, but look at it with the right eyes and it shines and glows like it did at the beginning and it gets through to you, you need it.

Well, the messager whoever that is, seems to be making up his/her own mind on the matter, and M*W you are not the messenger.
M*W: The "messenger" I refer to in this post is myself. What I have posted in this regard is not my own hypothesis, but that of biblical scholars who know a lot more than I do. However, I brought the message of THEIR research to this forum.

First of all, your theory is weakend by the use of the similiarity of sun and son, because of that it is not to be taken seriously, it seems that you believe in it because of that similiarity and that is not trustworthy. I said that it seemed that way, because of the way it was applied, you had a decision to apply it that way, obviously, and because of that decision you want to compare son to sun in order for us to compare it, that is not trustworthy in any case.
M*W: The understanding of the words "sun" and "son" may not be the same in ancient Greek or Hebrew. I don't know those languages. The misunderstanding of the homonyms "sun" and "son" probably occurred within the old English translations of the Tyndale and KJV. When the KJV was rewritten, the translation they copied from was already 100 years old. What I stress about these translations are the mistranslations from the Tyndale to the KJV. Some words may sound the same but may have different meanings after 100 years. That is my observation.

The underlying truth behind all you have written about this, seems to be only similiarities in this fashion and are because of that only ontop of a surface, you never get within with your theories, and that is not trustworthy to me.
M*W: I don't expect anyone to believe my own opinions. That is not the point. The information I have passed on to you is from scholarly research of others who are in the capacity of biblical and archeological research. I have always posted bibliographies and citations for members to read on the subjects. Again, they are the researchers, I am only the messenger, and whether you understand or believe that I am a messenger, we are all messengers. We are all teachers. We are all students. Unless we are dead, that is what we all are.

I don't know what other people think, perhaps some are convinced because of these similiarities, but we live in now, not in ancient times, there has allways been now, so you think it is a "conspiracy theory" but it is all now! It is something that get's new and fresh. I read about the ancient times now! Cause it is now it happens, it is now that it takes place!
M*W: Sure, this time is now, but we came from somewhere else, not just in our own lifetimes but for millenia. We are from the ancients, and our lives have come from history. I do not believe in conspiracy theories as a rule, especially about a conspiracy involved in creating christianity nor the bible. These things I tell you about did not come about from a conspiracy. They were told, written, copied, published, read and either believed or not. Perhaps you're only viewing my posts as conspiracy theory, because I have never suggested it.

It echoes through the times, because of the great things that have happened, some things never grows old, it is covered in dust, but look at it with the right eyes and it shines and glows like it did at the beginning and it gets through to you, you need it.
M*W: I agree that everything needs to be looked at threw NEW EYES. Things are not always what they appear to be. I have looked at both sides of christianity and have studied the bible. I choose to believe what I believe because of the evidence or lack thereof. To further my knowledge, I continue to read and study the words of those who do the research. I have what I need and I know where to find the truth.

The reference for this post is:

Smith, Wilbur M. The English Bible and its Development The Open Bible, Thomas Nelson Pub. Nashville 1979

Back