Atheists: Most deserving of Heaven?

hitlers germany was a christian Aryan nation, just like the mormons, they took the bible literaly, this coming from a moral standpoint was the wrong thing to do, however this was as you say a set of common morals, but far from decent, I would also not call it, mob rule though, just like any government of religion it had a leader which people followed, mob rule has no leader.
"Gott mit uns"(god with us) was written on the belt buckles of the nazi uniforms.
http://www.buzzflash.com/farrell/04/12/far04041.html

Just for the record.

What I actually believe on this subject (and always have) is that we are all from god and all have a divine spark of god within. It is god within us that determines our sense of right and wrong and our sense of inherent morality, which does exist.

I thought it would be an interesting exercise to choose a radically different view from my own and try to earnestly argue its case.

Whilst this has been a personally very interesting exercise, it pains me too much to keep the pretence going any longer.

In conclusion I have to say that the vast majority of what I have said on this particular thread is a complete and absolute load of bollocks.

Back