Atheists : Are you on a crusade?

Atheists : Are you on a crusade?

• Total voters
Why can religion be used in this way? I suggest because it conditions people to accept things on faith, and by authority, rather than by evidence.

Religion also divides humanity into believers and unbelievers, and so it reinforces the tribal aspects of humanity, even if the tribe is not an ethnic group.

Let me ask you this, if you believe in God, but not organized religion, where do your values come from?
I think you have faith and don't know it. I have faith my eye will blink when my eye ball needs moisture. How boat you. Sometimes I do become self conscience about blinking and have doubt. I hate that . It is very uncomfortable when it happens it can take awhile to regain faith that my body will blink at an appropriate interval. So I prefer to live by faith. I think maybe you at least try to live by faith . I know your autistic tendencies might make you question general movement in it self , so if that has any validity I am here for you buddy. You were meant to be here just like we sing in the song . It all clear, You were meant to be here, from the beginning

That ATHEISM quote just shows complete ignorance. First of all, atheism has nothing to do with the origin of the universe.

The belief that there was nothing...
Any atheist who has thought about it probably doesn't believe there was NOTHING at the beginning. I certainly don't.

....and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason whatsoever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs!
This bit is what research has shown us. Apart from it wasn't magic and there was a reason.

I am not a christian and that is pretty funny. I don't believe in organized religion just that there is a god. But than again, If you would have read my post you would have known that.

:confused:

I never said you were a Christian, though it was apparent that you believe in God. If it makes you feel better, here's another... (not that it applies to you).

thm_phpZbhV6L.jpg

I think you have faith and don't know it. I have faith my eye will blink when my eye ball needs moisture. How boat you. Sometimes I do become self conscience about blinking and have doubt. I hate that . It is very uncomfortable when it happens it can take awhile to regain faith that my body will blink at an appropriate interval. So I prefer to live by faith. I think maybe you at least try to live by faith . I know your autistic tendencies might make you question general movement in it self , so if that has any validity I am here for you buddy. You were meant to be here just like we sing in the song . It all clear, You were meant to be here, from the beginning

I don't have to have faith in blinking because I almost never think about it. As a matter of fact, I have very little faith in my body to operate properly, due to allergies and other health problems.

Back