Atheism & Theism...A Common Denominator

Any why should it resemble your delusions? If you don't agree with something, you just make it up as you go along.

Even if you're writing it up in the nicest way possible, you're still lying, which is deceitful and malicious.

i'm not lying. you just say that because it makes you feel better. or you think it will make you feel better. is it making you feel better?

god's never lied to me, and what he gives me is understandable (over time), and developmental (all positive).

Remember my explanation to you. You're the one who "said" you are ready to die for Jesus. I "said", "it will test you in this.

Remember my explanation to you. You're the one who "said" you are ready to die for Jesus. I "said", "it will test you in this.

yeah i remember. i'm not sure if i get your point though.

I can't because I know the machine will test those type of comments.

For all the comments I hear from atheists on theists delusions, I have to really wonder how the hell they get so cuckoo themselves. Are you of the proponents of "downloading the brain to a machine theory" too?

Talking to atheists I am frequently reminded of the study which showed how religious people were less likely to believe in pseudoscience

Clearly Chesterton had it right when he said those who stop believing in God don't believe in nothing, they believe in anything

For all the comments I hear from atheists on theists delusions, I have to really wonder how the hell they get so cuckoo themselves. Are you of the proponents of "downloading the brain to a machine theory" too?

Talking to atheists I am frequently reminded of the study which showed how religious people were less likely to believe in pseudoscience

Clearly Chesterton had it right when he said those who stop believing in God don't believe in nothing, they believe in anything

Well, you have your opinion. Opinions are like assholes everybody has one.

i'm not lying. you just say that because it makes you feel better. or you think it will make you feel better. is it making you feel better?

I feel only contempt for your lies. You are very nasty person. You said enmos was lying about his conversations with god, but claim you're telling the truth about your conversations. Being deceitful and malicious are your only goals here, Lori.

Question: Which is more important the spoken word or the written word?

if you mean god's spoken word, what he has shown me and the ways in which he has developed me, the things he's taught me, are all congruous with scripture.

BUT, i would not have an understanding of scripture without his interpretation and guidance throughout my experience.

I feel only contempt for your lies. You are very nasty person. You said enmos was lying about his conversations with god, but claim you're telling the truth about your conversations. Being deceitful and malicious are your only goals here, Lori.

think what you want Q. *jack off gesture*

why would i change my mind?

I meant changing your mind is an option and a reference for a future date. "It" isn't going to let you change your mind that easily. Jesus went around fullfilling the scripture and he could not get out it after that.

I meant changing your mind is an option and a reference for a future date. "It" isn't going to let you change your mind that easily. Jesus went around fullfilling the scripture and he could not get out it after that.

Lets hear "it"

How do you define "it", in your opinion?

think what you want Q. *jack off gesture*

It's an observation, Lori. You are lying, and by tossing out "gestures" you only demonstrate the huge length and breadth of your betrayal to everyone here.

if you mean god's spoken word, what he has shown me and the ways in which he has developed me, the things he's taught me, are all congruous with scripture.

BUT, i would not have an understanding of scripture without his interpretation and guidance throughout my experience.

A computer and voice activated software is something to remember when praying.

i'm ok with that.

It's an observation, Lori. You are lying, and by tossing out "gestures" you only demonstrate the huge length and breadth of your betrayal to everyone here.

you should be an actor. if you're at all good looking, you might give brad a run for his money.

Back