Area51

AleinAllei

Registered Senior Member
Are there really ufo's there ? or aliens !! i hope so ! what do u think or know i would should like to learn more bout area 51!

AleinAllei, welcome to sciforums. You can find discussions and links
about UFO's, aliens and Area 51 in the Pseudoscience section of
sciforums. Opinions vary widely, from some believing no UFO's
are real machines to some having all sorts of wild ideas. Try to
think critically and don't accept everything you read.

Hmmm.. the pic... big oval eyes... pointed chin... the human makeup isn't fooling anyone! j/k

BTW, Momentum, I *did* watch most of the video... I left off around 45 min. I'll watch the rest this weekend.

hi AleinAllei
welcome to the boards :)
just try and keep in mind that there are people who have beliefs
ranging from weird to just outright rude posting...

groovy pic
you will have worshippers very soon :cool:
start making room for the chocolate and flowers
i suggest on reply to your first inquiry ask for a fridge instaed of a date so you can keep all my ooppss i mean your chocolate

look at site feed back at the top of the page
and check out the picture thread

do i get any of your upcoming chocolate for commision for giving you advice?
you can keep all the flowers though

groove on :)

well

i havent actually witnessed one but ive been interested in e.t for along time !!

and persol who are u talken to ? lol

He was saying your picture was a 10/10 (i think). Can anyone share some of the interview movies off of the disclosure website?

AleinAllei,

Well this just goes to show you that none of the ugly women here on sciforums would dare show there faces and the pretty ones know it and show off just to spite the ugly ones. :rolleyes:

The truth is out there unfortunately it is not here yet, the evidence is to inconclusive to prove that its aliens visiting Area 51 or that UFOs are alien space craft, in fact the evidence is to inconclusive to prove anything at all!, so you can believe they our aliens visiting or what ever you want. Occums razor comes to me though so here are my beliefs on this in ranked in order of most likeliness:
1. Aliens are not visiting us and that this is all hype generated by the need to believe in the impossible and the evil big brother effect.
2. Aliens are visiting us and they are sick depraved anal fanatics that just like fucking us and our military is cover it up because if it was proven people would be piss off and scared as hell and most of all literally worry about their butts.
3. Aliens are visiting us and they actually have intelligent and serious intentions but have been horribly mis-interpreted and do to some yet known reasons refuse to prove their existence to the earth’s masses.

okay

well 1st of all i would never try to make others feel bad ! im not the type of person to do that !

AleinAllei,

You don't take jokes well do you?
Don't make me mad because I got blonde jokes and know how to use them! :D

Last edited:
Back