Are We in a HAARP "Earthquake War"?

That's just a name...how about a link with data? :)

I made a quote there for the patent behind HAARP.

He is a military scientist, you don't expect info do be just given out in black on white from government sources? do you? :shrug: This thing is real and its potential to destroy is vast.

well currently just to spy on other nations. I don't believe its the cause behind the recent earthquakes.

God...I'm so glad to hear that...I was hoping you weren't falling for the HAARP earthquake woo.

If I was the government and wanted to utilize a warfare unlike the usual bombs/soldiers/jets I would use a hardly traceable weapon like chemical warfare. For example the recent opium fields in Afghanistan have been laced with anthrax. So basically the heroin users and makers get killed by anthrax. All courtesy of the government behind military operations in Afghanistan.

link: http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6203YM20100301

well dude HAARP can be used to cause earthquakes. But the governments are way smarter than to use something like that.

How can HAARP cause earthquakes? I'm really interested in how you can use any form of EM to shake the earth to any degree to cause fault lines to break.

The ground is really heavy and takes a butt-load (scientific term) of energy to move it. In the Chile earthquake, it registered 8.8 on the Richter scale. I actually learned a new "mathematical preface" in researching the amount of energy released. We've heard of "Mega" for million, and "Giga" for billion. I learned "Exa" is 10x^18. Dude, that a shitload of zeros. Much more than anything man-made could create.

How can HAARP cause earthquakes? I'm really interested in how you can use any form of EM to shake the earth to any degree to cause fault lines to break.

The ground is really heavy and takes a butt-load (scientific term) of energy to move it. In the Chile earthquake, it registered 8.8 on the Richter scale. I actually learned a new "mathematical preface" in researching the amount of energy released. We've heard of "Mega" for million, and "Giga" for billion. I learned "Exa" is 10x^18. Dude, that a shitload of zeros. Much more than anything man-made could create.

yes the energy requirement would need to be greater than currently...but its doable
from NASA's "ask scientist" site:
ringing of our magnetosphere might impact charged tectonic plates

http://www-istp.gsfc.nasa.gov/Education/FAQs2.html

And the current EISCAT in Norway can do 1GW, all these phased arrays can generate phases and amplitudes individually or in unison.

But a gigawatt sounds like a lot of power...when your talking about transmitting EM through large portions of the atmosphere, the amount of energy required to move the earth....we don't have that tech yet.

There are radio station in Mexico that broadcast a million watts.

But a gigawatt sounds like a lot of power...when your talking about transmitting EM through large portions of the atmosphere, the amount of energy required to move the earth....we don't have that tech yet.

There are radio station in Mexico that broadcast a million watts.

this EM is magnified using ionosphere that acts as a longitudinal antenna.

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Please stop.

you better apologize :mad: and retract curses.

What makes these ionospheric heaters so useful is that they consist of phased arrays. A phased array is a grid of antennas whose phases (timing) and amplitudes are individually adjustable. This means a great variety of different combinations can be tried out, synthesizing new and complex total wave forms. Phasing allows the output to be pointed in different directions without having to move the antennas themselves.

For anyone familiar with the works of Tom Bearden, phased arrays also allow for partial phase conjugation or canceling of the emitted electromagnetic waves. When EM waves have either (or both) of their electric and magnetic components cancelled, the contained energy takes the form of a longitudinal / potential / scalar / gravitational / temporal wave instead.

Ionospheric heaters can also “control electron density gradients and the refractive properties in selected regions of the ionosphere” meaning it can modulate ionospheric electron density. That is another powerful method of generating longitudinal waves, using the sky itself as a giant longitudinal antenna.

And so phased arrays can be used to generate an entirely different type of radiation, one that cannot be detected with standard EM-measuring instruments. Depending on their frequency and type, these waves can theoretically affect human emotion and biology, influence the weather, alter tectonic dynamics, and even manipulate our surrounding hyper-dimensional environment to allow for controlled invisibility and interdimensional maneuvering of military personnel and vehicles. In essence, everything that regular electromagnetic waves cannot really do.

quote: http://montalk.net/conspiracy/142/haarp-earthquakes-and-hurricanes

I was about to tear draqon a new asshole, but then I saw this thread had been moved to Pseudoscience, with all the other insane bullshit.

And all was right with the world.

I was about to tear draqon a new asshole, but then I saw this thread had been moved to Pseudoscience, with all the other insane bullshit.

And all was right with the world.

But woo is fun..and you can learn stuff....Like I learned "exa".....I want me a exabyte hard drive now. :)

Back